Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 20:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Please try to reconnect to the server ERROR 0

Discussion on Please try to reconnect to the server ERROR 0 within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Please try to reconnect to the server ERROR 0

I installed a new ep 5.4 server, but after selecting the server name, I get this error. I have read sql codes in previously opened issues, unfortunately, there is no problem in the same ini settings. Can you help?
Old 12/14/2020, 19:28   #2

write to me on Skype (user_foc)
Old 12/15/2020, 01:51   #3

u have discord or facebook?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ShaiyaEP6 Server Error beim Login "please try to reconnect to the server ERROR 10053"
04/28/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
Hallo liebe Com. Ich wollte einen eigenen EP6 Private server erstellen, hab Datenbank etc. angelegt und den US Client auf EP6 geupdated... hab auch die game.exe und updater bearbeitet (nur keine ahnung ob die Game.exe richtig bearbeitet ist weils schwer war erstmal die richtige ip zu finden) Kann auch das Spiel starten, alles läuft reibungslos - naja, bis zur Serverauswahl dann kommt die errormeldung " please try to reconnect to the server ERROR 10053" Wisst ihr was man dagegen tun kann?...
[Error] Account Doesn't Exist + Please Try To Reconnect To Server
06/15/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
#checked
[HELP]Please try to reconnect to game server error 0
06/14/2012 - Shaiya - 4 Replies
I need some help to solve this issue -so i get ingame everything is working fine -i see my character- i can move it from one spot to another but when it comes to pressing the name of a mob, i can see the mob's name for a second- and afterwards spoof "Please try to reconnect to game server error 0" I also typed the commands /vchkoff,/nprotectoff in the console.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
06/21/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
HELP WITH THIS PLEASE ON MY DEDICATED SERVER :-( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyKOTLb960Q log_file_delete_old: stat: No such file or directory connect: Connection refused Timed out Connection refused