Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 05:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] My own EP7 Updater and iframe site + Installation guide

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] EP7 Updater and website + Quick installation guide

Hi epvp !

Today I show you my no-moleboxed updater, is closed so I will release all of its content.

I have edited ep7 french updater, and i don't know if it's same updater in english or german officials servers. Original updater have already english button if i'm not wrong, so i translated them but unfortunately I lost the originals buttons and I'm too lazy to download client again just for it.

What do you need :

* Website hosting with file access (But not using ftp client)

(RED : obligatory, GREEN : recommanded)

Why using it ?
* Cut and original design, none actual p.serv use it.
* Option button
* It seem use Internet Explorer 11 web render (I realy don't know if it's because i have internet exemplorer 11 on my computer)

Screenshoot :

And web site is just a -made copy, you can easily edit it with .

As you can see, its in french but it easy editable with and paint.NET, here is a small tut :

Open you updater.exe with and simply save your recourses by right click
Find and open it with

Have fun, and next juste right click with reshacker and replace your ressource by yours edited ressources.

Now you have a beautyfull updater, why don't make its working ?
So, for this you need a hex editor, on this exemple i used

Open updater.exe with HxD, you will find and replace (CTRL+F) somethings :

1) Small website URL :
Code:
http://lyrosgames.com/Shaiya/net/index.html
must by replace by your updater website iframe URL.

place your cursor before the "l" of lyrosgames and Enter Your URL
replace character too by "00" NULL, select theme, right click -> Fill Selection and press OK (if 00 is already set)

2) URL of the folder containing the Shaiya folder
Code:
FRANCE..TEST_IP.lyrosgames.com
You should replace lyrosgames.com by your website, for my exemple, my Shaiya floder is on root of my site. So, if it was in lyrosgames.com/server/ i should write lyrosgames.com/server/ (do not forget "/") and do not write the "Shaiya" floder name.

Its completed

And so, to make a patch, you will need to edit your UpdateVersion.ini in Shaiya floder.

Open version.ini in you client, and see
Code:
CurrentVersion=
for exemple if it set to 15, i must PatchFileVersion=16 in my UpdateVersion.ini to apply the patch.

The patch is create with Open your .sah/saf archive with the tool, right click on all file of wich you need to import on you patch, and then you can you can click on File -> Create patch -> From import / Patch list, cick make and set the number of your patch, on my exemple "16". Find the patch and upload it on your Patch floder (in your Shaiya floder on your site)

WARNING : Do not use FTP client, it will corrupt your patch and say Visual C++ error, for my exemple, i used one.com's online file manager to upload my patch and i work fine.

And then, run your updater, It will download your patch !

Note : if you want to change game.exe or any file in your main floder client, juste open your patch with and place your file inside.

If you don't understand something, please say it, i'm french so sorry for my bad english, i'm learning it.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Shaiya.rar (1.85 MB, 595 views)
File Type: rar Updater.rar (1.36 MB, 540 views)

Thanks
6 Users
Old 07/11/2015, 21:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hello E*PvP,
I translated every messages in english
Since I didn't find it, done it myself. US Shaiya use an other updater and there is no EU english game client
here is a short pic:

Attached Files
File Type: rar Updater.rar (1.40 MB, 165 views)

Thanks
5 Users

« bonjour venez me lire | Wearpon Armor Costoms »