Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I NEED AN KI Bosses and Mobs Codes

Discussion on I NEED AN KI Bosses and Mobs Codes within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I NEED AN KI Bosses and Mobs Codes

Please Can someone have the codes of KI Bosses i really need it !
Old 10/04/2014, 00:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Please Can someone have the codes of KI Bosses i really need it !
Ales - 2785
Secreta - 2803
Dentatus - 2821
Lumen - 2839

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Mobs/bosses references
03/28/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 6 Replies
Hello, I'd like that the mobs / bosses are the same as on the official server. Is there a reference or a patch? I saw that we could set them individually but I do not know the basic values Help me pls:(
mobs/bosses database
12/30/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
any1 know how to add cryptic the last, dc mobs/bosses and zm mobs/bosses to the database???
Shaiya Creation (New Gears New Bosses New Mobs )
11/04/2011 - Shaiya - 3 Replies
Hello everyone here its a very good Private shaiya . U must be asking for yourself another one? same things same mobs same gears? so the answer is NO! Its the only shaiya have Customizade Classes Customized.Gears and Weapons! Skils and Much more! ENjoy this new word of Shaiya. Shaiya Creation ,Not Just a Shaiya ,Its a new Style! Shaiya Creation New Mobs:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4S1k4E0l24 Lvl 60 Sets/Classes :Shaiya...
Which bosses spawn mobs
01/29/2010 - Dekaron - 24 Replies
Hi I need to exp my level 3x ak which bosses are best to lure away and afk exp on with my seg and ak.
[EMU] Solo many Bosses and mobs.
05/02/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 16 Replies
Just go to any instance for example BT, put your 100% mount or speedhack and go. On mount take agro for boss who you wanna kill and run to illidian with him. Do circle around illidian, boss willl try follow you shorten way and illidian will attack him. Now just do some dmg to that boss, then you can loot. Work on latest ascent. Geh in eine Inztanz als beispiel Schwarzer Tempel, nehmt euer 100% mount oder speedhack und reitet bzw lauft zu nem boss, nehmt das aggro von diesem boss ohne ihn...