Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] shStudio 0.7.5

Discussion on [Release] shStudio 0.7.5 within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 04/11/2018, 18:17   #466

elite*gold: 0
Castor please check PM I have some questions about WLD
Old 05/06/2018, 18:45   #467

elite*gold: 74
Good to see things are being up to date !
Old 05/07/2018, 01:57   #468

Bug in item editor

I'm not sure if it's a bug or designed this way so far I've only noticed it on type 95 where our armor lapsia, weapon lapsia, power lapsia, defense lapsia etc exsist.

Now say I look at the data and set country to 6 for all classes and save, execute sql and verify it all saves perfectly.

Now for the bug if I open items in Shaiya Studio, and double click on any of these lapsia in type 95 group it resets the country to 0 for humans. I don't think this has any effect on the item in game but kinda odd if it were going to default country to anything it would default it to 6 for all classes.

I'm going to test it with an elf class and verify that the items work.

EDIT:

When choosing what item is used on the selection boxes are bugged click one box it checks another weird.

UPDATE: It would appear the game ignores the country codes for some items since these items have a country code of 0 meaning there meant for human based classes and my elf class used them without a hitch...
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/09/2018, 00:01   #469

You totally missed the point of the post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XareL View Post

so use python
I never once said I couldn't get done what I needed to get done now did I?

Castor has put together one of the best tools for shaiya pservers and I'm sure he is very busy so if I can point out a bug or glitch or whatever you'd like to call it I think that is beneficial to the programs development it has nothing at all to do with what I'm able to accomplish as I don't rely solely on any one program to do everything since every tool has it's limitations what one can't accomplish another will surely make it possible.

None the less I'm sure we needed your comment or we'd all be lost without that great wisdom you have bestowed upon us... Next time, don't waste your time just move to the next post lol.
Old 06/18/2018, 12:08   #470

Received Thanks: 3,359
Hello,

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreric1969 View Post
I'm not sure if it's a bug or designed this way so far I've only noticed it on type 95 where our armor lapsia, weapon lapsia, power lapsia, defense lapsia etc exsist.

Now say I look at the data and set country to 6 for all classes and save, execute sql and verify it all saves perfectly.
I assume "set country to 6 for all classes" stands for: assign the value 6 which means "for all classes" and not "use the value 6 for all classes of items" (where a class is so the Type field).
If that's correct, we didn't indicate for which items you 're changing the value of country field to value 6.

Quote:
Now for the bug if I open items in Shaiya Studio, and double click on any of these lapsia in type 95 group it resets the country to 0 for humans. I don't think this has any effect on the item in game but kinda odd if it were going to default country to anything it would default it to 6 for all classes.
Doing so you are assuming that the country field always designates a group of players as per { Human = 0, Elf = 1, Light = 2, Deatheater = 3, Vail = 4, Dark = 5, All = 6 } definition; what lets you think it is true for all items (all Type of items) ?

Quote:
When choosing what item is used on the selection boxes are bugged click one box it checks another weird.
The good point is that the permuation is not random; thank to report this bug.

Quote:
UPDATE: It would appear the game ignores the country codes for some items since these items have a country code of 0 meaning there meant for human based classes and my elf class used them without a hitch...
Indeed, it is not possible to restrict the use of a lapis or a lapisia to a given faction
For most of items, cntr designates the factions as per above def., but this is *not* true for all items.

For lapisia (item with Type: 95), the following mapping applies:
level linkable to Weapon
cntr linkable to Helmet
class[0] linkable to Armor
class[1] linkable to Pants
class[2] linkable to Shield
class[3] linkable to Gantlet
class[4] linkable to Shoes
class[5] unused

You may open a clean (un edited) BDItemData.sdata (or Item.sdata) to observe that cntr (and level) is used as a boolean (and not as an enum [0..6]) for Types 30, 95, 98.

HTH.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 06/23/2018, 11:51   #471

Received Thanks: 1,093
I just saw that you released the v0.8 version !
Thank you very much Castor for all the things you are doing for us. Your ShStudio is a really brillant software, I am sure that your tool is now even better than the ones official shaiya developers use ahah.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/02/2018, 11:01   #472

cool!
Old 08/31/2018, 19:27   #473

Thanks
Old 10/14/2018, 14:35   #474

elite*gold: 46
Received Thanks: 4,249
Hey. Just a little report:

I was working in the item.sdata 's darki weapons tab,
-> when you want to see the assasins knuckle weapons (type 15) it doesnt show up on "show valid items"

you need to switch to "show all items"

to see them.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/22/2018, 10:39   #475

Received Thanks: 3,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrayed View Post
I was working in the item.sdata 's darki weapons tab,
-> when you want to see the assasins knuckle weapons (type 15) it doesnt show up on "show valid items"
Thanks to report this bug.
Light weapons are filtered by a test on Country (allowing 2 or 6) and Dark weapons were filtered by a test on 5 ... or 5. This stupid error was likely present for a while.
Will be fixed in 0.8.0.2.
Cheers.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/22/2018, 11:26   #476

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by castor4878 View Post
Thanks to report this bug.
Light weapons are filtered by a test on Country (allowing 2 or 6) and Dark weapons were filtered by a test on 5 ... or 5. This stupid error was likely present for a while.
Will be fixed in 0.8.0.2.
Cheers.
Is there any upcomming update for Turkish Codepage problem that i mentioned before?

Old 11/17/2018, 01:27   #477

I found that after opening Monster.SData and editing any mob, Wings are bugged in-game, they show up as a normal mob (a Bear for example).
If I use the original monster.sdata, wings works fine.

SStudio 0.8
PT Client 6.4
Monster.SData saved as EP5 (game crashes using 6.2 format)

Nevermind, fixed it, it was a wrong MonsterEx file.
Old 11/17/2018, 03:49   #478

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuuF View Post
Is there any upcomming update for Turkish Codepage problem that i mentioned before?

Same problem with a russian language
Old 11/17/2018, 03:53   #479

Quote:
Originally Posted by hronolight View Post
Same problem with a russian language
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuuF View Post

Same problem with a korean language
Old 11/17/2018, 14:34   #480

Shaiya studio - main developer tool shaya, thanks)