Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 20:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Share] Shaiya 5.4 with game.exe fixed

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
If you use a VPN, then make sure you change both the Server ini files to match that IP, and also the IP inside the Game.exe as well. At the moment the Game.exe has IP 127.0.0.1 so it will connect locally (from the VPN) but no-one else will be able to connect, including your own PC.

That may be the problem you are having, from what i can assume of your descriptions of the problem.

Old   #47

is it only me that has this problem?

When I can log in fine and all that but when im in my HP shows 56698/646831482 MP and SP has similar issue. the death and kill count also all out of wack both showing 8 digits. Did I do something wrong or is this a common problem with it?

also seems when you click a mob it kicks you

Old   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycnosis View Post
is it only me that has this problem?

When I can log in fine and all that but when im in my HP shows 56698/646831482 MP and SP has similar issue. the death and kill count also all out of wack both showing 8 digits. Did I do something wrong or is this a common problem with it?

also seems when you click a mob it kicks you
Are you using all the files supplied here, or are you trying to use another type of game.exe or server versions and hoping they will work?
As far as i know, if you use an official ep5 game.exe, then you get crazy hp/mp/sp stats. Using the one attached doesn't cause those problems, to the best of my knowledge.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #49

Hey give me the link? please i need client ep5.4 fix game.exe '-' add skype? --> Perlisson.artur
facebook? -->
and ty for all <3

Old   #50

Hey Truth1010 I'm using all files, checked everything and I can't use it with IP from my VPN... But when I try to use it on my Test Server (Another Computer) it works! Can you help me with it?
Old   #51

none of this is realy stinkas works it is only the PS_Game from germany that is packed with molebox the exe wos the one first realeaced with the PS_Game to epvpers it has a conflict bug in the game.exe when u press o or p u dissconect unless u press G when u first log in the game
Old   #52

I already posted how to fix the 'O' 'P' DC bug with the game.exe a few pages back.
And it doesn't matter if it's his work or not. He released it as a [Share] for the members here who may not have seen another thread about it, or gotten to the files there before the links went dead.
Old   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth1010 View Post
Are you using all the files supplied here, or are you trying to use another type of game.exe or server versions and hoping they will work?
As far as i know, if you use an official ep5 game.exe, then you get crazy hp/mp/sp stats. Using the one attached doesn't cause those problems, to the best of my knowledge.
uhm im using the files you reuploaded, but maybe its the wrong ones, can anyone repost a link the the fixed ep5 game.exe?
Old   #54

That should work, and as far as i know it has no customizations. (it may have the o & p key fixes in, i can't remember if this was the one i edited, or not)

IP is 127.0.0.1
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #55

How to fix "Confirm" Bottom? I always got disconnection when I click on it.
Old   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth1010 View Post

That should work, and as far as i know it has no customizations. (it may have the o & p key fixes in, i can't remember if this was the one i edited, or not)

IP is 127.0.0.1
ty but need the ps_game.exe too :P pretty sure I already got this one, the ps_game.exe in the reupload had a virus in it and wouldnt open.
Old   #57

Can you help me with the IP ? when i put my ip tin to it like 123.123.123.123 it will missing 2 last digit "23" mean it will read 123.123.123.1

thanks,
Old   #58

has any 1 been able to decrypt/unpack the molebox off the ep 5.4+ German ps_Game flowting about ?
Old   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by khongtuong View Post
Can you help me with the IP ? when i put my ip tin to it like 123.123.123.123 it will missing 2 last digit "23" mean it will read 123.123.123.1

thanks,
Get a diferent 5.x game.exe (that works with that ps_game).
Old   #60

How Do To Change Font ?