Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 20:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Share] Shaiya 5.4 with game.exe fixed

Reply
 
Old   #46
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 394
Received Thanks: 383
If you use a VPN, then make sure you change both the Server ini files to match that IP, and also the IP inside the Game.exe as well. At the moment the Game.exe has IP 127.0.0.1 so it will connect locally (from the VPN) but no-one else will be able to connect, including your own PC.

That may be the problem you are having, from what i can assume of your descriptions of the problem.



Truth1010 is offline  
Old   #47
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 184
Received Thanks: 78
is it only me that has this problem?

When I can log in fine and all that but when im in my HP shows 56698/646831482 MP and SP has similar issue. the death and kill count also all out of wack both showing 8 digits. Did I do something wrong or is this a common problem with it?

also seems when you click a mob it kicks you


Psycnosis is offline  
Old   #48
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 394
Received Thanks: 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycnosis View Post
is it only me that has this problem?

When I can log in fine and all that but when im in my HP shows 56698/646831482 MP and SP has similar issue. the death and kill count also all out of wack both showing 8 digits. Did I do something wrong or is this a common problem with it?

also seems when you click a mob it kicks you
Are you using all the files supplied here, or are you trying to use another type of game.exe or server versions and hoping they will work?
As far as i know, if you use an official ep5 game.exe, then you get crazy hp/mp/sp stats. Using the one attached doesn't cause those problems, to the best of my knowledge.
Truth1010 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #49
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 2
Hey give me the link? please i need client ep5.4 fix game.exe '-' add skype? --> Perlisson.artur
facebook? -->
and ty for all <3


perlisson is offline  
Old   #50
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 1
Hey Truth1010 I'm using all files, checked everything and I can't use it with IP from my VPN... But when I try to use it on my Test Server (Another Computer) it works! Can you help me with it?
Lord.Flame is offline  
Old   #51
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 330
Received Thanks: 77
none of this is realy stinkas works it is only the PS_Game from germany that is packed with molebox the exe wos the one first realeaced with the PS_Game to epvpers it has a conflict bug in the game.exe when u press o or p u dissconect unless u press G when u first log in the game
Big_ is offline  
Old   #52
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 394
Received Thanks: 383
I already posted how to fix the 'O' 'P' DC bug with the game.exe a few pages back.
And it doesn't matter if it's his work or not. He released it as a [Share] for the members here who may not have seen another thread about it, or gotten to the files there before the links went dead.
Truth1010 is offline  
Old   #53
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 184
Received Thanks: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth1010 View Post
Are you using all the files supplied here, or are you trying to use another type of game.exe or server versions and hoping they will work?
As far as i know, if you use an official ep5 game.exe, then you get crazy hp/mp/sp stats. Using the one attached doesn't cause those problems, to the best of my knowledge.
uhm im using the files you reuploaded, but maybe its the wrong ones, can anyone repost a link the the fixed ep5 game.exe?
Psycnosis is offline  
Old   #54
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 394
Received Thanks: 383


That should work, and as far as i know it has no customizations. (it may have the o & p key fixes in, i can't remember if this was the one i edited, or not)

IP is 127.0.0.1
Truth1010 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #55
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 1
How to fix "Confirm" Bottom? I always got disconnection when I click on it.
Lord.Flame is offline  
Old   #56
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 184
Received Thanks: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth1010 View Post


That should work, and as far as i know it has no customizations. (it may have the o & p key fixes in, i can't remember if this was the one i edited, or not)

IP is 127.0.0.1
ty but need the ps_game.exe too :P pretty sure I already got this one, the ps_game.exe in the reupload had a virus in it and wouldnt open.
Psycnosis is offline  
Old   #57
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Can you help me with the IP ? when i put my ip tin to it like 123.123.123.123 it will missing 2 last digit "23" mean it will read 123.123.123.1

thanks,
khongtuong is offline  
Old   #58
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 330
Received Thanks: 77
has any 1 been able to decrypt/unpack the molebox off the ep 5.4+ German ps_Game flowting about ?
Big_ is offline  
Old   #59
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 377
Received Thanks: 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by khongtuong View Post
Can you help me with the IP ? when i put my ip tin to it like 123.123.123.123 it will missing 2 last digit "23" mean it will read 123.123.123.1

thanks,
Get a diferent 5.x game.exe (that works with that ps_game).
sominus is offline  
Old   #60
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 47
Received Thanks: 24
How Do To Change Font ?


dorrigro is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Anyone can share some Multi client for new EP6 Full Patch Wicked shaiya now?
i just realy need a new multi client that works on wicked shaiya Full EP6 Patch now please xD wicked shaiya is like a US version now!!! Wicked...
7 Replies - Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
[SHARE] My CT File with full Hack Addys
If you have a bypass, and you know how to smart edit addresses in Cabal Online, this is the ONLY hack you will EVER need. props to a friend ...
387 Replies - Cabal Guides & Templates



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 20:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.