Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 23:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Euphoria Dev Team Release] Kill Count Changer, even higher than you thought.

Discussion on [Euphoria Dev Team Release] Kill Count Changer, even higher than you thought. within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 02/17/2014, 23:43   #16

elite*gold: 0
Hello ... i might ask something ... the release of HoaX is true he dosent go over x127 i wanna ask if yours Chris even if it goes over it should i shutdown the server before to change it or i can change it with server up ?
Anyway nice tool ty.
Old 02/18/2014, 14:29   #17

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
You can change it while the server is running, no problem at all.

I could also make it as an executable file, which would be easier to use, but you will have no guarantee it's clean. This one actually displays the assembly code.

If anyone is interested in an executable that would make it easier, let me know.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Euphoria Dev Team Release] Starter Gears
02/02/2023 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 38 Replies
Hello community, I recently saw users asking for a way to let their characters start equipped, since this is not possible by using the existing BaseItemsDefs table. Today I am releasing a way of doing it, which can also replace the BaseItemsDefs table but having more possibilities to realize your ideas. If you are interested in this you might thought about a way of doing this before. The only problem I can imagine you could have had is the ItemUID. Since we want to insert one, or even...
[Euphoria Dev Team Release] Starter Skills
01/21/2020 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 13 Replies
Hello everybody, this release was created due to me being lazy during other development. I was testing something about skills on my local server and I had to upgrade the skills from 1 up to 9 each time. After some time I thought about avoiding this by adding some lines to the famous usp_Create_Char_R procedure. This release is only important for servers that have the instant leveling feature, and most of all, free or extremely easy servers. Let's say you create a character whose starting...
kill count changer for 6ep
03/12/2018 - Shaiya Trading - 6 Replies
Hey guys, I'm created tool for change kill count (6 ep.) Some screenshots: http://gyazo.com/7a7fe985add6a9f67fbea535cbe5e8c4 .png http://gyazo.com/9c5981351209d3fd5c1560a98f1049e3 .png?1363942563 Price - 100$ if you need this tool contact with me in skype or pm here
[Release] 5165 Kill Count
03/30/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 6 Replies
Well, some of you people may saw my other one for CoEmu.Nano... i saw some people posting, i will make this for 5165, so.. i made it instead of you people ;) 1. goto your OldCODB\Users\Characters folder, and create folder: 'kills' 2. add this to Database public static void SaveNewKOs(Game.Character C) { if (File.Exists(@"C:\OldCODB\Users\Characters\ki lls\" + C.Name + ".chr")) { FileStream FS = new...
[Release] CoEmu.Nano Monster Kill Count
03/07/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 17 Replies
This kill counter i made my self its NOT the counter on the bottom right. it is a counter for specific NPCs you can add more your self if you want GREEN = things to add RED = things to change/replace ORANGE = things to search 1.