Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 03:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Euphoria Dev Team Release] Shaiya Update Downloader

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nubness View Post
I didn't add all that text and pictures in the #1 post for you to ask this ridiculous question.
Well just confirmed my thougts, theres nothing letting us know that your tool is meant to be in the client folder . Not even a pic or your own words. So try not to be rude for nothing ? Yes you said it was for private servers but what are we suposed to do when its edited ?

Hope im not mistaken , if so , im sorry. Not trying to start a drama with you as i can see your respected on here & not to be messed with.

Brain.exe went off today

Apologies

Old   #32

elite*gold: 576
This tool is not meant to replace one servers Updater.exe or whatever you have in mind.

Chris created this for shaiya developers to save some time. If there is something new coming out on OS (or any private server), this tool will download the new patches automatically. This way developers can always work with the latest stuff.

So, if you are a normal shaiya player, this tool will be useless for you.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #33

thats exacly what i thought. Thats why ive been asking , & the answer was not quite what i expected ...

Ty tho
Old   #34

Not just for recent updates.

Also, it helps if you need some old files from oficial shaiya.
Let's say you want some old item from OS, and you don't have those files anymore.
So you just download some old patches and extract the files you want.
For example, I've just downloaded USA patch ps0002.patch, which is very very old (dated December 2007).

Or, you can download from patch 0002 to the latest one, and put them all on a dvd to keep them at hand.

Old   #35

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,143
Quote:
... I've been working on a program that's meant to help private server developers by saving their time. Shaiya Update Downloader is a program where the user can list multiple servers for constant update check, and have them downloaded automatically if the user requires so. This program can also manually download specific updates upon user's request. ...
As I said, I did properly explain what this program does, no need to tell me that I'm rude, I'm not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by olinou2 View Post
Hope im not mistaken , if so , im sorry. Not trying to start a drama with you as i can see your respected on here & not to be messed with.
This is the internet, try not to be afraid of kids like me, you'll meet plenty more.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #36

Quote:
It works with any server you want, just get their updater link in the format like and it'll do the job for you.
Ok wel im sorry for all this , got confused cauz of few words >.<
My bad.
Old   #37

Too bad I can't click the thank button more then once. Awesome release! It's already heavily in use lol.

Edit: I would only suggest adding a stop download button. 'Cause you can only exit it with task manager if you're downloading patches. Still 10/10!
Old   #38

Awesome. Very good work Euphoria team
Old   #39

Have an Question

Is there an Way, to open the psxxxx.patch files? To See what is in this patch :P
This may be helpful.

Pls answer my question
Old   #40

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordblubb View Post
Have an Question

Is there an Way, to open the psxxxx.patch files? To See what is in this patch :P
This may be helpful.

Pls answer my question
Rename them from .patch to .zip and extract its contents using or any other archiver. You can open update.sa(f/h) using Shaiya Data File Tool.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #41

Try using a decent file manager instead of Explorer also. Like Total Commander, 10 fingers are faster than 3 buttons.
Old   #42

anyone knows the patchnumber of Valdemar Regnum/palaion regnum patch?
Old   #43

Thanks much!
Old   #44

Hi !I'm trying to use your programme with playonmac, not sure it's going to work. Nevertheless I'm looking for the name of the french server... Any ideas?
Old   #45

alguien podria hacer un tutorial de como crear una web para shaiya con videos o imagenes porfavor?? llevo dias y no logro entender la guia que publicaron