Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 16:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Euphoria Dev Team Release] Shaiya Update Downloader

Discussion on [Euphoria Dev Team Release] Shaiya Update Downloader within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
[Euphoria Dev Team Release] Shaiya Update Downloader

Hey guys,

During the last couple of days, upon somebody's request, I've been working on a program that's meant to help private server developers by saving their time. Shaiya Update Downloader is a program where the user can list multiple servers for constant update check, and have them downloaded automatically if the user requires so. This program can also manually download specific updates upon user's request. Below you can see a few screenshots which will make you understand this program's meaning and functionality better.

When you run the program for the first time, you will first see the Settings dialog, where you can choose a download location and more. See the screenshot:

After you submit the settings, you will see the main program form, which is of no use to you, as the list doesn't contain any server, yet. You can add servers to the list as follows:

Adding a server to the list is fairly easy. You have to specify a server name, the link to the update server and a version you want to start at. Note: the link must start with "http://", end with "/Shaiya/" or "/shaiya/" and contain more than 20 characters. Here's a preview of the Add Server form:

The program will start checking for updates right after you've finished adding servers to the list:

The "Checking for updates..." part doesn't last longer than 10 seconds, and if the auto download feature is enabled, as well as if there are new updates, the program will start downloading them right away:

If the auto download feature is disabled, the program waits for your input on downloading the updates. The screenshot below shows more than just this, it's pretty much self explanatory:

As you saw in the previous screenshot, there is a manual download feature. It is very easy to understand:

Shaiya Update Downloader can run 24/7 without interfering with other processes. Due to the fact that some downloads can take more than just a few minutes, this program can be minimized to the system tray. You can bring it back to top by clicking on its icon.

Shaiya Update Downloader doesn't close when you press on the X button in the upper right corner of the form, which simply minimizes it to the system tray. If you want to close it, you have 2 options. The first option is going to File -> Exit, and the second one is while minimized, from the icon in the system tray, by right clicking on it and clicking the Exit option.

Special thanks to for a part of the idea.

Feel free to post any feedback, if you have any bug to report or just anything related to this program.

Enjoy !

Attached Files
File Type: rar Shaiya Update Downloader.rar (46.2 KB, 1859 views)
Thanks
66 Users
Old 08/09/2013, 16:20   #2

elite*gold: 0
Wow , this is AWESOME! No more searching for new stuff , I love this.
You da man
Thanks
5 Users
Old 08/09/2013, 17:35   #3

Really nice program , thanks !
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/09/2013, 18:19   #4

elite*gold: 576
Awesome release!
It will surely save me and other developers some precious time, thank you for this.

Below I added a list with the probably most common servers.

ServerURL
Shaiya DE
Shaiya US
Shaiya KR
Shaiya CN
Thanks
27 Users
Old 08/09/2013, 19:57   #5

Awesome release.

Gonna save my lifeeee <3
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/09/2013, 21:08   #6

Thank you for this, Nubness!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/10/2013, 19:11   #7

Yeah cool program... make our life a little easy ...
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2013, 18:30   #8

you guys do know it takes less then 10 mins to code that..... probably C# code but good release any way to help the skits
Old 08/11/2013, 20:14   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIAT View Post
you guys do know it takes less then 10 mins to code that..... probably C# code but good release any way to help the skits
Then why diden't you release it instead of starting flamming ?
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/11/2013, 20:42   #10

I don't do shaiya any more remember, Sides the only reson i come here is just to see how far shaiya section goes that's why.

EDIT: After 4 years of getting ****** over and used you [will] see why...
Old 08/11/2013, 21:10   #11

sorry will never happen skit, BECAUSE I DON'T RELEASE MY **** GOT IT NOW I'V SAID THAT MANY TIMES NOW.
Old 08/11/2013, 21:26   #12

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
hootzoo, we don't have to mention that when it comes to any programming you're most likely as good as useless, just like when it comes to releasing something you claim to have.
Congratulations on your botnet hitting 65302 zombies, I wish you good luck in multiplying your bad boy powers.
If you could simply download the program, and take a look at what it does and how it works, you'll see that I didn't lie when I said I coded it for a couple of days, 4 to be more exact(shopping, cooking, eating, fapping and sleeping included). And no, it wouldn't have been hard to add some bad boy code there either, but see hootzoo, unlike others, I'm not releasing viruses created with programs found on the internet, my friend, neither am I releasing those I can create on my own.

But hey, thanks for the feedback, it's most welcome.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 08/11/2013, 21:41   #13

That a old pic o.o that was in 2010 when i started.... and just so you none of my stuff was infected why? that would be to easy instead its the websites that are infected main one is exile that were i got most of them, AND never said this tool was bad all i said is 'C#' ...
Old 08/11/2013, 21:50   #14

VIAT shut up, you'll never be the man your mother is... You should be thankful for this impressive release which is going to help shaiya developers alot instead of saying unuseful **** that we don't give a single **** about..

Thank you nubness for this amazing release
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/11/2013, 21:55   #15

@SimplyShredded

lets make deal 1 time only, You make a topic on how you got those ep6 files the truth and i will leave and never come back BUT no lying redbull and mooth told me BUT can you tell the community lets see...

remember 1 time only that means 1 reply before topic the deals off and im here for good.

EDIT: why would i help a community that **** me over for 2 years....