Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 02:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] ShaiyaServerFiles EP6 ReUploaded

Discussion on [Release] ShaiyaServerFiles EP6 ReUploaded within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 04/02/2013, 06:36   #31

elite*gold: 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Arcanium View Post
I suggest that icy you keep words to your self because you do understand Mohammed is who you should go after not space or posting my name yes it is true Mohammed stole your stuff yes space you are right you have done the work but listen i am not part of anything you can just leave me out of that i do not have any part in it besides telling you how Mohammed spoke that time and basically destroyed one of your laptops yeah home based i have always been there telling you watch out, the ones as script kitties i understand you want to learn but i do not want anything in the issues so i hope you leave me out of this, i already have Mohamed's real i.p alright so he know's that every time he updates his i.p it retrieves the new one sent to my email so at this point it is not my concern.
This is just considered useless spam that no one wants to read. Stay on topic, if you didn't know it is about Shaiya server files. So that should be the only discussion.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/07/2013, 05:08   #32

elite*gold: 0
fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1v2g3s4n5 View Post
SpaceCcase I have seen your post. you contacted me saying that I said you stole it. SpaceCase is a honest man and is a great dev : D. people learn how to read I said MOHOMAD STOLE/SCAMMED me. Not you. Yes it is true I broke what you set up because I told you I wanted to learn. So I started picking **** apart. I am sorry if I frustrated you in that way. Oh and ask tyler (Adm.Faith) on skype not here but if you get in a group call with him. Tyler and I can tell you because he saw it for him self when I screen shared him at night when I got it up that I had all mobs maps and everything working. So I am posting this to make sure everyone knows that MOHOMAD hacked the vps and he spoofed my ip(at least thats what I think its called don't quote me on it) He was signed in under my ip.
ty for clarifying
Old 04/24/2013, 16:45   #33

elite*gold: 360
Question to the person who uploaded the original ep6 files. I know the ps_game is moleboxed but what ep is it actually. Is it a modded ep4 one? Just curious before I take the time to unpack it. Good day
Old 05/24/2013, 06:36   #34

item mall doesnt work <.<

oh befor i forget Dino you forgot the ServerCmd.ini wink..
Old 06/25/2013, 00:53   #35

thanks for the release but is there any fix for the trade and item mall?
Old 06/25/2013, 23:06   #36

what game.exe is working with this files?

nvm just saw the virus total

full of virus

please scan your PC and then re-upload them back
Old 07/04/2013, 18:34   #37

GameDefs_Data is version 661 and SQL 2008 don't work it
Old 07/04/2013, 18:49   #38

try SQL 2010
Old 07/09/2013, 19:00   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreameh View Post
Question to the person who uploaded the original ep6 files. I know the ps_game is moleboxed but what ep is it actually. Is it a modded ep4 one? Just curious before I take the time to unpack it. Good day
there ep 5.0 try it bet everything works
Old 07/20/2013, 05:22   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolka3 View Post
Thanks. does not write request level the skill window.
anyone can help how to change game font?
(lilpro Shaiya Font Change not working)

thanks

I encourage you to use Shaiya Patcher
Old 08/12/2013, 08:14   #41

Does anyone have Game_Def with compatible with SQL 2008? I just can't import Game_Def , and SQL 2012 is so difficult to install
Old 08/21/2013, 01:16   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by clientnoob View Post
Does anyone have Game_Def with compatible with SQL 2008? I just can't import Game_Def , and SQL 2012 is so difficult to install
Можно из базы сохранить скул запрос каждой таблицы или сразу всех таблиц.
Old 09/12/2013, 19:54   #43

btw since i guess we no longer friends truth time^^

the real person that wanted these leaked these is 'redbull' aka WOS+BOS, redbull asked the guy to release for him so WOS/BOS didn't get ddos....
Old 09/12/2013, 20:43   #44

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIAT View Post
btw since i guess we no longer friends truth time^^

the real person that wanted these leaked these is 'redbull' aka WOS+BOS, redbull asked the guy to release for him so WOS/BOS didn't get ddos....
We're past your lies buddy, RedBull released them hoping that someone would be able to fix those bugs. I'm a living witness to that.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/14/2013, 19:41   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubness View Post
We're past your lies buddy, RedBull released them hoping that someone would be able to fix those bugs. I'm a living witness to that.

LOOOL

1st person who had this type of Ep6 files was Kalle owner from Shaiyaner .DE server

Then Personaly MY Self got them from Kalle as makeing some bussnies ( together ) with them because on this time and during that time ( Around September 2012 ) ( ask Redbull, Cryptic, or Wicked Staff about it )we had those files we did not notice the BUGS SO we decided to SALE THEM

And we did it on 3 servers aka : Wicked Shaiya Owners( i personaly Drive from my City aka Sibiu to Wicker Owners ( Piatra Neamt) ( ask them the prooves) for price : 3 000 RON around 1k USD
Then I sold Them to Redbull for almost same Price ( redbull wont lie about it) then the last server who buy them was Cryptic Shaiya for 1.1k USD but they paid the $ splited in 3.

So stop saying rumors which YOu don't KNOW

You may not LIKE me but I was behind of This files and same with Ep5 Skills FIX which Rebirth aka Throne HAVE them and everyone was QQing about It! and aloots of Fixes .

Ep5 Skills was relased by LPH for simply fact Envotion wanted to make bussnies with those files trying to sell them ( i was not agree he was doing without ME knowing , because i did not wanted those stuff released, because we ware single server with Ep5 skills fixes while all others NO) and YET if LPH was not doing that even NOW noone was going to have a fix for it

And Nub-ness Please STOP lieing people about your fixing because is not TRUE. every single TY MUST go to Philip your good friend who is giveing you stuff so you can make " GOOD Imagine" on this comunity so please STOP be Fake.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
shaiyaserver