Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 16:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] ShaiyaServerFiles EP6 ReUploaded

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
any Console cmd for ps_game.exe /killcnt How to Use it?

Old   #17

Working jus fine only one question what is the level cap? and if its not 80 anyone know the offsets in the PS_Game.exe to change it. I tried the ones in Johns Tut but getting different values each time

Thanks for your time Minxii <3

Thanks
1 User
Old   #18

answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Nvia View Post
Trade is Working ? ( Confirm Button is DC Other Sh Ep6 Server files )
??
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Nvia View Post
??
It is not working.All we need is a full working game.exe ps_game is useless.Thereare many everywhere but nothing without ep6 game.exe

Old   #20

what needs to be modified in ps_game.exe to work trade?
Old   #21

it doesnt have the confirm button
Old   #22

Quote:
거기에이 글꼴을 변경하고 lates 미국 game.exe ep6.3에 대한 IP를 변경하지만 난이를 공개하지 않습니다! 아니라 판매.
and how would you do that LOL? ep 6.3 o.o
Thanks
1 User
Old   #23

Fix Link 100%??
Thanks
1 User
Old   #24

Exclamation Work stolen

Ok this is not cool. My name is ICY and SpaceCase used to work with me. Now Space and I trid to do this for a while but we failed so spanky gave me a set of files and I took OS stuff and put it together then mohammedhajjar96 and trident ****** me over and tore my **** up and stole it so now they are uploading it as their own work which is false. Be warned this might be bugged sice he uploaded it and mohammedhajjar96 scammed me before I worked with spaceCase I had a job and payed mohammed but he did not do the work then he sent money I gave to trident. THEY STOLE MY WORK so I just wanted to inform you all to please delete all of the accounts in the database. I am warning all of these people that there accounts are at risk so please again remove the accounts in the db. But other then that have fun ^_^
Old   #25

these are my files icy o.o
Old   #26

Re upload please. it has been removed
Thanks
1 User
Old   #27

For those confused

SpaceCcase I have seen your post. you contacted me saying that I said you stole it. SpaceCase is a honest man and is a great dev : D. people learn how to read I said MOHOMAD STOLE/SCAMMED me. Not you. Yes it is true I broke what you set up because I told you I wanted to learn. So I started picking **** apart. I am sorry if I frustrated you in that way. Oh and ask tyler (Adm.Faith) on skype not here but if you get in a group call with him. Tyler and I can tell you because he saw it for him self when I screen shared him at night when I got it up that I had all mobs maps and everything working. So I am posting this to make sure everyone knows that MOHOMAD hacked the vps and he spoofed my ip(at least thats what I think its called don't quote me on it) He was signed in under my ip.
Old   #28

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,566
i would suggest to take it to pm since this goes a way too off topic <.<
Thanks
1 User
Old   #29

Item Mall work with game.exe ep 5.4?
Old   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1v2g3s4n5 View Post
SpaceCcase I have seen your post. you contacted me saying that I said you stole it. SpaceCase is a honest man and is a great dev : D. people learn how to read I said MOHOMAD STOLE/SCAMMED me. Not you. Yes it is true I broke what you set up because I told you I wanted to learn. So I started picking **** apart. I am sorry if I frustrated you in that way. Oh and ask tyler (Adm.Faith) on skype not here but if you get in a group call with him. Tyler and I can tell you because he saw it for him self when I screen shared him at night when I got it up that I had all mobs maps and everything working. So I am posting this to make sure everyone knows that MOHOMAD hacked the vps and he spoofed my ip(at least thats what I think its called don't quote me on it) He was signed in under my ip.
I suggest that icy you you know what this is about not even the files of yours. stay on topic.

Tags
shaiyaserver