Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 18:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NpcSkill.sdata - updated with ep6 skills

Discussion on NpcSkill.sdata - updated with ep6 skills within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NpcSkill.sdata - updated with ep6 skills

Hi guys .
Here you can download it.
Credits are going to me.
Attached Files
File Type: rar NPCskill_9.rar (23.0 KB, 851 views)
Thanks
13 Users
Old 11/26/2012, 07:48   #2

Great job man. To have (100%)Ep6 .csv must to attach to your .csv rows (skill levels like 0A,0B,0C,0D,0E,0F) to each skill ID, right Joker?
Old 11/26/2012, 18:50   #3

That's right 'vlpk'.
Old 11/27/2012, 03:52   #4

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
#Added to the Index
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/08/2014, 19:31   #5

so umm where do i import the csv ito because everytime i try to import it into my sl server it has issue executing
and doesnt work

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[SUCHE]Episode 4.5 Item.sdata & Mosnter.sdata
11/19/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 6 Replies
Hallo EPVP wie der Titel schon sagt suche ich eine Deutsche Episode 4.5 Item.sdata & Monster.sdata MFG Oder ein Deutscher Episode 4 Client wäre auch Gut^^
Skills.SData editing Infos
07/23/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
I never used shStudio but i checked the Thread and it seems to be very limited about Skillediting and today i found a old file of me where i researched infos of the Skills.SData file and i thought i could just share it. The Information inside the brackets tell the Size in Bytes. If you have Informations that are missing in my Post, feel free to share so we might be able to collect the Full Informations of that file.
[REQUEST]XXX.SDATA decryptor for episode 5 files+ npcquest.sdata
06/13/2012 - Shaiya - 1 Replies
Can somebody help me with a SDATA decryptor and a episode 5 npcquest.sdata that is decrypted?
NpcSkill.Sdata
10/10/2011 - Shaiya - 4 Replies
Hey all, I have edited my NpcSkill.SData, but where do I add it to besides the client ?? I dont think it is server sided, and if it is in the DB, can someone please tell me the location :)
[Question) on Npc and Skills .sdata
07/15/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
1. Hey i know that Shtool dosn't make Sql files for NpcQuest.sdata so when i edit that do i just replace the original file in my client data folder then make the patch for it? 2. And for Skills like i wanna make deadly strike 3x again so do i just edit that in my database to do 3x and then edit Skills.sdata to say the correct skill effect and then do the same for that .sdata file ain't done it yet dunno if that makes a Sql file or not wanted to double check 3. One other thing if anyone...