Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 10:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[RELEASE] Secure PHP Web Registration Script (MSSQL ODBC)

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Delete your dbo.User_Master table and then open a new query and paste what is below. I use Abrasives registration script and this is what I did to make it work. (Been discussed and solved many times on EPVP so nothing special here...) Just delete, paste, exicute and it should work. (Also no need to delete Row ID at all. RowID is not even truly needed.)

I do suggest next time maybe doing a bit more searching on this because I found the fix here at EPVP a while back when I first started a server.

Enjoy.

(Open Spoiler to see script.)

Thanks
4 Users
Old   #32

Ty a lot Baserk Works fine.

Old   #33

elite*gold: 16
Good modernized version
Old   #34

hello everyone!
i have a problem.. when i use this php i click on Create Account and i receive White page.. of register.php.. no error.. no new account.. nothing.. T.T
help

Old   #35

I could really use some help. I've been battling registration scripts for a week or more. I can't get any of them to work. Any help would be wonderful.

Thank you.

**EDIT** I keep receiving the "Database Connection Error!"

Even though all of my server info is correct in the db.config

$dbHost = '127.0.0.0.0';
$dbUser = '***';
$dbPass = 'XXX098';

Using that format.
Old   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakey2k View Post

$dbHost = '127.0.0.0.0';
Old   #37

yes SinckQ is correct you have rong ip for the database try 127.0.0.1 because '127.0.0.0.0' is where u went rong
Old   #38

I know that, I just threw that out there as a false ip so I wouldn't post my true server ip.
Old   #39

If you have the register script outside the host you wont connect into the DB unless you have a port open for outcoming connections, if you have it on xampp from your server just use simple local IP and your DB info...
Old   #40

reCaptcha

Hi Leute,
die recaptcha URL's haben sich ja mittlerweile ein wenig verändert.
Bei mir möchte das Script momentan nicht korrekt arbeiten und zeigt mir deshalb des reCaptcha nicht an und somit auch nicht den "Create Account" Button.
Also muss dann wohl hier:
PHP Code:
<?php echo recaptcha_get_html($recaptcha_public_key); ?>
das Problem liegen. Oder vielleicht doch an dieser "g-recaptcha-response"-POST-Abfrage?
Jedenfalls habe ich den public key und private key gemäß an den Websiteschlüssel und Geheimen Schlüssel angepasst bzw. einen neuen angefordert.

Vielen Dank schon mal im Voraus für das Lesen und die mögliche künftige Hilfe

MfG
Fm20

English here:
Old   #41

Is there anyone still able to help with that? or a different mssql php registration ?
Old   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrasive View Post
This is a modernized version of .

It uses a safer method of querying the database that does not rely on escaping input to prevent SQL injection.

The only files that are different from my old registration script are:
db.config.php
register.php
changepass.php

That means if you made changes to the views for the old registration page, you can reuse those same style changes with this registration page just by replacing the view files
You will need to put your database credentials into this db.config.php.

You will need to set the RowID column on the Users_Master table to be an auto-increment column.

When using this script treat register.php as the index page. Or rename register.php to index.php if you wish.

how can i use this? how to put this code in my website. i try making website in *********. because ive see one server using this web hosting and it is talking to his database how? sorry for my english thanks in advance
Old   #43

when i go to localhost/register.php it shows nothing only blank white page
Old   #44

Well I was looking at this script and saw that has many questioning because of the RowID / UserUID. But some people here who do not stick their hands in the dough to try to leave it the way you want it and sometimes you wait for the "others" and that is annoying. So I made a slight modification in it that allows the null in the RowID / UserUID is just you edit in register.php. Of course if you want, but I left my RowID and the original UserUID.
Abrasive thank you for share this script.
Sorry my English guys
Attached Files
File Type: rar abrasive_registration_odbc.rar (8.5 KB, 13 views)
Old   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrasive View Post
This is a modernized version of .

It uses a safer method of querying the database that does not rely on escaping input to prevent SQL injection.

The only files that are different from my old registration script are:
db.config.php
register.php
changepass.php

That means if you made changes to the views for the old registration page, you can reuse those same style changes with this registration page just by replacing the view files
You will need to put your database credentials into this db.config.php.

You will need to set the RowID column on the Users_Master table to be an auto-increment column.

When using this script treat register.php as the index page. Or rename register.php to index.php if you wish.
Hi nice work . Its not working for me it show me this Notice: Undefined variable: errors in C:\xampp\htdocs\reg\register.view.php on line 12
idk where is the problem i change the config to my host and only the error not working . please help me