Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 13:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Changing Auction House Models-Release!

Discussion on Changing Auction House Models-Release! within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 11/22/2012, 20:38   #16

elite*gold: 0
ich verstehe es überhaupt nicht. Ich finde das ah richtig gut ! Wo ich das gesehen habe habe ich richtig gestaunt o.o Er hat sich richtig viel mühe gegeben. Also ich verstehe es überhaupt nicht. Das ah kann so bleiben meiner meinung nach. Noch besser kann man es fast nicht machen.Ich finde es auch sehr schade das manche seine arbeit nicht zu schätzen wissen. Naja egal ^^ Gruß Whitefighter

das ist ja auch geschmackssache ^^
Old 11/22/2012, 20:47   #17

elite*gold: 43
I agree in much points with Truth1010. Your Lava wall and the pillars look rly nice but for my tast the lava floor upstairs is to much when you enter the AH. Maybe some red stone floor or the ground of Kanos (Lumen Zone) could match there.
All in all im no big fan of it but i can see you worked hard on it and it's always nice for me to meet ppl who recolor & show their results.

But i have 1 Question. Why it's snowing in a Lava Zone AH? O.o
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/22/2012, 21:46   #18

not to be rude to any one, but to each their own. if the server owner wants something a certian way it is basical their choice. and they will have it their way.and we the other owners should not try and tell them that looks bad or that is stupid.it is their server not ours. we need to rethink alot about the cominity here little more than a year ago the pserver owners started working together to help ensure that the game will be here for alot longer than what could before seen by some. then a mutlitude of things came along and most every one stopped trusting each other then the help started to wither and stop. i know that i have not helped awhole lot on here but i think that any thing that is shown on how to do , no matter how small is good helpfull. but that is the end to my little rant. great job on the AHs aka to me as bootleggery good job to all.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/22/2012, 21:47   #19

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
Dano let's stop being a**holes and and showing off with what we can do, because I prefer to do, than to speak about it. Also, as I said, I gave you the truth, but if you really don't like it, sure, take this : "YOUR AH IS THE BEST IN THE UNIVERSE". Pleased ?
Nice one Teddy, I like it, really cool floor and soft colors, which don't hurt anyone's eyes.
Old 11/22/2012, 22:21   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyBear94 View Post
dude i made all that stuff long before u even thought about doing that and as proof here is an ss of it with a gear that was totaly new created aswell. (this AH got a bit increased by beautiful npc to let it look like a gambling house)

dont come to me and tell i didnt tried anything about graphic stuff cause u got no clue to who u talk and what that person did without posting all in epvpers. -.-"
Teddy what is sad is truefully the one who made this topic release was me, yet you modified the goddess in shaiya studios so can't say you "So called made it was 3dc aeriagames made which you should know that is still the model of the goddess which belongs to aeriagames if you want to make actual sets get AutoDesk Maya just a tip it works and you can make your own 3dc file not modifying the goddess but still was nice thought of creativity anyways you should check out AutoDesk maya it's good to were if you can use shaiya studios and have patience with this modifying i am sure you can make some new 3dc sets models yourself as i am anyways cheers. Also don't take this the wrong way i am sure you can understand what i meant. thanks in advance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubness View Post
Dano let's stop being a**holes and and showing off with what we can do, because I prefer to do, than to speak about it. Also, as I said, I gave you the truth, but if you really don't like it, sure, take this : "YOUR AH IS THE BEST IN THE UNIVERSE". Pleased ?
Nice one Teddy, I like it, really cool floor and soft colors, which don't hurt anyone's eyes.
Nubness who said that i wanted to be crowned king? how you acted was just plain out sad yet you double posted on my comment so you might wanna rethink before you do that in my opinion it's immature but just what i think anyways when i showed my work i would think it would be more of positive thought's if you do not have anything to say then it's just keep stuff to yourself, exactly what i do but yeah not wanting to get you angry but was just immature as i recall you work on your development, you might wanna take in what i do as well it's not easily so have some consideration please, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby_Doll View Post
But i have 1 Question. Why it's snowing in a Lava Zone AH? O.o
To answer you on your question that is the sky which if your in game the ceiling is basically set as the sky at night time so it is based on falling stars as an effect. Our idea we made this auction house was based on Shaiya purity of corruption in the shaiya history, the idea is actually solid but yeah we based it on that.

PS.
Happy thanks giving everyone
Old 11/22/2012, 22:40   #21

Received Thanks: 2,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dano.The.Nano View Post
Teddy what is sad is truefully the one who made this topic release was me, yet you modified the goddess in shaiya studios so can't say you "So called made it was 3dc aeriagames made which you should know that is still the model of the goddess which belongs to aeriagames if you want to make actual sets get AutoDesk Maya just a tip it works and you can make your own 3dc file not modifying the goddess but still was nice thought of creativity anyways you should check out AutoDesk maya it's good to were if you can use shaiya studios and have patience with this modifying i am sure you can make some new 3dc sets models yourself as i am anyways cheers. Also don't take this the wrong way i am sure you can understand what i meant. thanks in advance.
uhm sry but ur kind of wrong in that one. the 3dc file nor the dds file existed in that way before. u may thing the files was taken from the npc? uhm well the idea is from the goddes npc and some parts of that dds file was used right but the dds was basically totaly new created aswell as the 3dc files which was thrown toghter from different other gear 3dc files( by having that one changed ) so since all is based of nexon it will anyway stay on that even if its new created or stuff like that is still all based on the files of nexon. so that part is kind of useless anyway ._.
Old 11/22/2012, 22:43   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyBear94 View Post
uhm sry but ur kind of wrong in that one. the 3dc file nor the dds file existed in that way before. u may thing the files was taken from the npc? uhm well the idea is from the goddes npc and some parts of that dds file was used right but the dds was basically totaly new created aswell as the 3dc files which was thrown toghter from different other gear 3dc files( by having that one changed ) so since all is based of nexon it will anyway stay on that even if its new created or stuff like that is still all based on the files of nexon. so that part is kind of useless anyway ._.
So still relates to the nexon right as i can recall? Just to clarify so i can understand. But if not nice work.
Old 11/22/2012, 22:48   #23

Received Thanks: 2,627
it all relates to nexon since shaiya is the product of nexon so all u do in shaiya got a relation to nexon and is actually under their copyright
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/22/2012, 23:02   #24

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Go back on topic now please, and take your discussion to private messages
Thanks
5 Users
Old 11/23/2012, 12:33   #25

elite*gold: 43
ahhh thats should be stars o.o well for me it looked like snow hehe but nice idea!

omg snow brought me to an idea o.o What you think about a Winter Boot? Snow on the groud and such etc + the X-Mas patch with snowmans and christmastrees + snowing? like a little winter wonderland Guess ill try to create it hehe ^^
Old 02/10/2014, 13:11   #26

hello this is my Ah
Old 12/28/2020, 00:22   #27

Maybe someone will come in handy...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (277.6 KB, 112 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (325.1 KB, 113 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (310.0 KB, 113 views)
Attached Files
File Type: rar Auctionhouse.rar (4.07 MB, 85 views)
Thanks
5 Users