Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide]Fixing In-Game Item Mall

Discussion on [Guide]Fixing In-Game Item Mall within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,262
[Guide]Fixing In-Game Item Mall

I see the other user removed his guide due to "leaving" Elitepvpers.

The usual problem with in game item mall DC is due to a windows service not running. The easy way to fix it is shown below.

Step 1: Open Services.msc
Step 1 Image:

Step 2: Find "Distributed Transaction Coordinator" in the new window.
Step 2 Image:

Step 3: Right-Click on "Distributed Transaction Coordinator" and select Properties
Step 3 Image:

Step 4: Make sure the general tab looks like the image above, then go to Log On.
Step 4 Image:

Step 5: Click the Radio Button next to This Account, and make sure it says Network Service. The NetworkService account does not have a password, so anything entered into that field will be ignored.

Step 6: Click Apply, then go back to the General Tab and click Start.
Step 6 Image:

That should cover the service error when DCing from the item mall. Make sure you do this on the computer RUNNING the SERVER, not a client computer, as that doesn't really matter. Other errors are probably from SQL errors, and if you have those, post the errors on THIS thread, and I'll solve them as you post.

Good luck.

Thanks
50 Users
Old 02/20/2012, 15:12   #2

elite*gold: 176
Received Thanks: 4,245
Thank you for that Guide. This should definitely get added to the
Keep up that great work

Old 02/20/2012, 15:32   #3

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,946
I will add this to the index as soon as I get to my computer as I am using my phone right now

Thanks for the release but pfffft I was going to do a guide for this tonight!!!

#Added to the Index
Thanks
5 Users
Old 05/02/2012, 19:21   #4

elite*gold: 23
I cant change that lol

Old 05/27/2012, 07:44   #5

Error

Hi, i still get the dc, says something about exp or something
Could this be due to the fact that i didn't add all levels 60-80 in database?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I added alot to merchants, but can't find the right merchant for Lapisia,
In what merchant can i put it?
Here's my PS_game log

PS_Game log
Old 05/28/2012, 17:53   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rempieremco153 View Post
Hi, i still get the dc, says something about exp or something
Could this be due to the fact that i didn't add all levels 60-80 in database?
I added alot to merchants, but can't find the right merchant for Lapisia,
In what merchant can i put it?
Here's my PS_game log

PS_Game log

I'd suggest adding each level on the database, from the look's of it that might be your issue even though something else didn't seem right. I could be wrong through, good luck.

Thanks,

Mirror.
Old 06/21/2012, 22:12   #7

Sera que Puedan pone runa Guia Actualizada desde como inicar un Servidor desde 0 pero ahora actualizado desde Windows 7 o Linux
Old 06/22/2012, 05:33   #8

No se puede correr un servidor en Linux, y la mejor opcion es tener el servidor en XP o Server por ciertos problemas que puede dar.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/31/2012, 12:03   #9

amm... sorry can you tell me as I get my user and password? is I'm lost x.x
Old 12/07/2012, 21:01   #10

Porque Não estou Conseguindo ! Achar o Seguinte Nome Distributed transa...

???
Old 12/07/2012, 21:20   #11

hi all sorry for my bad English I just want to share this happened to me by Many times the problem of error in the item mall to buy something that's good because there's a virus that has 2 shaiyaserver another one I remember one called usp10.dll is mescla throughout compressed folders and that's going to buy the mollitem vote and know that sometimes ise the prueva
with a good antivirus the boot remove windows and ready pump.The the perfect item moll

espaņol

hola a todos perdon por mi ingles malo solo quiero compartir esto por a mi me paso muchas veses el problema de error al comprar algo del item mall bueno eso es por que hay un shaiyaserver que tiene 2 virus otro uno solo me acuerdo de 1 se llama Usp10.dll se mescla en toda las carpetas y comprimidos eso hace que te vote al comprar del mollitem y lo se por que ise la prueva muchas veces
con un buen antivirus los elimine de inicio de aranque de windows y listo el item moll perfecto
Old 12/07/2012, 22:02   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by erickreq View Post
hi all sorry for my bad English I just want to share this happened to me by Many times the problem of error in the item mall to buy something that's good because there's a virus that has 2 shaiyaserver another one I remember one called usp10.dll is mescla throughout compressed folders and that's going to buy the mollitem vote and know that sometimes ise the prueva
with a good antivirus the boot remove windows and ready pump.The the perfect item moll

espaņol

hola a todos perdon por mi ingles malo solo quiero compartir esto por a mi me paso muchas veses el problema de error al comprar algo del item mall bueno eso es por que hay un shaiyaserver que tiene 2 virus otro uno solo me acuerdo de 1 se llama Usp10.dll se mescla en toda las carpetas y comprimidos eso hace que te vote al comprar del mollitem y lo se por que ise la prueva muchas veces
con un buen antivirus los elimine de inicio de aranque de windows y listo el item moll perfecto
This is interesting, I had never known about this one, nor have had it on any of the files I have used in the past, would need to check which server files contain this and do a research regarding this file, to make sure it isn't harmful to Operating Systems
Old 12/07/2012, 22:50   #13

I know I had that problem and found nothing to fix in this case I was looking to kill the problem until I realized that while I was watching this virus results in the shaiyaserver where the files are and gives that error beware that there are actually other windows is just that this is more lowercase u usp10.dll I'm pretty sure that the problem as well use chrome-win32 and if the virus spreads to **** me internet navigation to something else that once a virus enters the Rodos pc spreads and contaminates the local disks plus rar carpemas think there are people who know about it and have areglado but to prevent the server copetencia not say

lo se tuve ese problema y no encontre nada para solucionarlo en eso caso me mate buscando que era el problema hasta que me di cuenta que era si bien lo mira ese virus se traduce en el shaiyaserver donde estan los archivos y de hay te da ese error ten cuidado en realidad hay otro que es de windows solo que ese es usp10.dll u minuscula mas estoy muy seguro que ese el problema ya que tambien uso chrome-win32 y si se contagia con ese virus me lo jode la navegacion internet a otra cosa una ves que ese virus entre en la pc se esparce en rodos los discos locales y contamina carpemas mas los rar creo que hay gente que sabe de eso y lo han areglado pero para evitar la copetencia de los server no lo dicen
Old 07/13/2013, 09:43   #14

i have in start, but I get the same problem as the fix
Old 09/24/2013, 22:39   #15

« Item frame icon | [Release] shStudio (multi-purposes editor) »