Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 17:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] Loads of queries, maps files for last maps and dungeons and more

Discussion on [RELEASE] Loads of queries, maps files for last maps and dungeons and more within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[RELEASE] Loads of queries, maps files for last maps and dungeons and more

Hey there,

Here is my first submission, loads of queries and loads more of stuff in there.
If you know what these are, you will know how to use it =]
Quote:
Queries, SQL's
Maps, Dungeons
Exe's
Full DB's
Projects
Patches including Xmas stuff, HW
Registration Script and a lot more
Like i said, if you know what these stuff are and from whom, you will make good use of it, i'm pretty sure of that

Thank me if you like it =]
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/03/2011, 05:48   #2

how awesome my ex partner betraying me a second time, wont make much difference anyway, there is no real valuable data into these files.

i sent you a mail please read it.

There is no really good data on these files and i suggest you not to download it as it may have been infected by viruses.

I have been working with this person for months, we never had any problem and suddenly he backstabed me. I think he may have added trojans or/and viruses to these files. watch out this person has bad intentions.

Requesting close
Old 03/03/2011, 06:13   #3

Not to be mean alladrios but the reviews i get from your players and your staff members isnt the best, it is not my opinion it is thers.
And thank you ShaiyaGold for putting all thats here into one download page, kind of.
Have a nice day.
Old 03/03/2011, 06:14   #4

My players are perfectly happy with the server, it has nothing to do with what my ex partner is doing here.
Old 03/03/2011, 12:25   #5

oh yeah come on let us know what "reviews" you got man ! also you say you got some from staff members ? which ones ? not me for sure, and not either the ones I know ! So stop talking craps ! and leave this thread alone ok ?! what you said doesn't have anything to do in there !!!

thx ...

btw I would warn ppl like Alladrios did ... beware of these files !

have a nice day
Old 03/03/2011, 14:05   #6

If those files have viruses, i ask to close this thread right away.
If those files have viruses, it was alladrios that putted in there, since i don't even touched those files and i DONT even have ACCESS to those files, i just found the folder on filefactory lol
I was not the one who uploaded those, i'm still downloading them all and will upload to somewhere else since filefactory s*cks.

Thanks Linxis172
Old 03/03/2011, 14:50   #7

Bullshit these folders were closed. But yea as i said this is only very old data, nothing really important.

You're an international ****** though for doing this.

All i see is a jealous desperate man. Sad thing is we'd still be working together if you didnt screw up.

Most of these files are already released on elite pvpers if not all of them.
Old 03/03/2011, 15:14   #8

As i said, i mean no harm, and i got reviews from people i trust and have a good amount of logic, and i dont feel like it would be right of me to tell you who. But ShaiyaGold this really has no use for people that know what to do. But thers a higher % of people who dont know, so thank you
<3 to all.
Old 03/03/2011, 16:56   #9

Problem fixed after contacting filefactory.
Old 03/03/2011, 18:07   #10

Problem fixed by me, the person that you tho it was =]
np
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/03/2011, 20:27   #11

they dont contain viruses though =] i just scanned them. Alladrios, i don't really blame him for doing this, you havent been the 'nicest' person to people
Old 03/03/2011, 21:16   #12

Come on dont bring back up drama. Im trying hard to be nice to anyone. it's an everyday job. lol...

Im more than never willing to keep helping this community as much as i can.

on a final note i'll admit some of my posts were a lil harsh, anyway it's time to get over it in my opinion.
Old 03/03/2011, 23:26   #13

Well zeph alladrios is right, no need to bring the drama back. And alladrios its not only on E*pvpers. Ok case closed.
Alladrios sent you a message.
Old 05/13/2012, 11:00   #14

There wont be any new one.
Old 05/13/2012, 12:05   #15

omg Envo you are a little QQer. You steal from others and when someone steal from you you are just cry like a little girl. See mr perfect thats called life. i really really hope it will happen more way more often. And pls QQ here more when if i know right you and your server moved out from epvpers. Anyway i had a good day i hope you all enjoy the DRAMAQUEEN.

regards

Tags
fix, rebirth, release, scripts, shaiya