Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 18:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to Remove black parts on weapons [Edits]

Discussion on How to Remove black parts on weapons [Edits] within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to Remove black parts on weapons [Edits]

Hellow!
So, i made this shield, the problem is that i cant remove those black parts of the weapon, because are not showed in the file dds (i used original files) , but it might show in the game...can someone explain to me how to remove them? ;c
Old 04/03/2019, 17:02   #2

elite*gold: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by debby98 View Post
Hellow!
So, i made this shield, the problem is that i cant remove those black parts of the weapon, because are not showed in the file dds (i used original files) , but it might show in the game...can someone explain to me how to remove them? ;c
It's because you didn't save the dds file with alpha channels. I don't know what did you use to edit the dds file but those black parts are shouldn't be seen in game. So you have to save the dds file with alpha channels. I can recommend nvidia plugins. Here you can see if you save it with 4 bpp 1 bit alpha you won't see those black parts in game. But you're weapon would shine like a diamond So use this alpha and pick No MIP maps option. Then from image option tab, change your alpha values to 0 0 like this ; Save it like that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2019, 17:23   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilemma* View Post
It's because you didn't save the dds file with alpha channels. I don't know what did you use to edit the dds file but those black parts are shouldn't be seen in game. So you have to save the dds file with alpha channels. I can recommend nvidia plugins. Here you can see if you save it with 4 bpp 1 bit alpha you won't see those black parts in game. But you're weapon would shine like a diamond So use this alpha and pick No MIP maps option. Then from image option tab, change your alpha values to 0 0 like this ; Save it like that.
Thank you so much! i will Try to save it as you said ^^