Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 18:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Release Drop System without raid and item go to inventory

Discussion on Release Drop System without raid and item go to inventory within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

deleted#####
Thanks
9 Users
Old 12/25/2018, 01:19   #2

very good bro and Merry Christmas .....
Old 12/25/2018, 03:43   #3

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/25/2018, 04:31   #4

Thumbs up hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DEV]Wan View Post
Hello Friends today I i'll release this system for free more ppl dont know me and Idk why have more ppl mad at me please do not comment trashtalk do ur best And merry xmass all
Scan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity. View Post
Sorry thank you for noticed
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/25/2018, 05:58   #5

top demais me ajudou mt
Old 12/25/2018, 10:53   #6

Quote:
Hello Friends today I i'll release this system for free more ppl dont know me and Idk why have more ppl mad at me please do not comment trashtalk do ur best And merry xmass all
Scan
You are 'realasing' something that you got from someone who stealed it and that you have no rights to share on epvp since is not your work and wonder that people get mad at you?! Few time ago you suggested to dont release anymore because community dont deserve, now you are doing the same as all those who ruined this forum, sharing works of others. Others that now dont help anymore this community because of this behavior.

You are on same side of these trash devs who resell stealed work and you dont deserve any respect!

Start to consider this and take responsabily of you actions if you wanna change..
Thanks
11 Users
Old 12/25/2018, 13:41   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by beetols View Post
You are on same side of these trash devs who resell stealed work and you dont deserve any respect!
Well, I will be honest with you.
It's not his fault in the first place, you guys were seeking for money and actually sold scripts/files or whatever else you did, to people that were known as "Resellers", so I'm here asking you to think again who's the one being wrong.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/25/2018, 15:38   #8

Quote:
I released it good bye I dont like money like u JuuF Perlission and other here in this community.
I'm telling you again , I'm not sure you'll understand but if you have a little brain, I hope you understand.

This is not your work/project so you can't make it.
and so so so don't share someone works.

If you don't like money, do it yourself and share
but I don't think you have that kind of brain.

Because of people like you, people in this
community understood that shouldn't trust anyone.

I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't understand
Old 12/25/2018, 17:16   #9

hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by XareL View Post
I'm telling you again , I'm not sure you'll understand but if you have a little brain, I hope you understand.

This is not your work/project so you can't make it.
and so so so don't share someone works.

If you don't like money, do it yourself and share
but I don't think you have that kind of brain.

Because of people like you, people in this
community understood that shouldn't trust anyone.

I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't understand
Shut up you all can create tell me only u can create this system ?dude do not worry me please any1 can create any System in ASSEMBLY PLEASE DO NOT talksht in my post
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/25/2018, 19:29   #10

Quote:
Shut up you all can create tell me only u can create this system ?dude do not worry me please any1 can create any System in ASSEMBLY PLEASE DO NOT talksht in my post
Then do it once yourself.
Old 12/25/2018, 19:45   #11

hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]Acid View Post
Then do it once yourself.
so I already said that I do not want to talk to you or that you eat anything at all my only I will not send you to go to that corner because I respect the community so forget me I do not want to chat with you I do not have much what you have in your head when someone put Do you still talk about stupid things? What are you going to do?

One day I'll show you who I really am by discrediting my character.

You all guys criticize me because I put some system for free You also do not think when you sell a system that is not yours and yours to other people. like Perlisson sell other work for ppl you guys do not criticize him please leave me alone one day i'll show you who im am Sorry for my bad english

When Pelisson stole me, you do not say anything, pretend you did not do anything right now when someone comes, the son of a ***** says

You do not know me, I'm doubting my ability if you do not really know me because you keep commenting about what you do not know. Talk about my life. Leave me and do what I want in this ****.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/25/2018, 22:28   #12

Quote:
so I already said that I do not want to talk to you or that you eat anything at all my only I will not send you to go to that corner because I respect the community so forget me I do not want to chat with you I do not have much what you have in your head when someone put Do you still talk about stupid things? What are you going to do?

One day I'll show you who I really am by discrediting my character.

You all guys criticize me because I put some system for free You also do not think when you sell a system that is not yours and yours to other people. like Perlisson sell other work for ppl you guys do not criticize him please leave me alone one day i'll show you who im am Sorry for my bad english

When Pelisson stole me, you do not say anything, pretend you did not do anything right now when someone comes, the son of a bitch says

You do not know me, I'm doubting my ability if you do not really know me because you keep commenting about what you do not know. Talk about my life. Leave me and do what I want in this shit.
So first at all, you were the one keep reacting on everything i did, you used my name to make me look bad to people. You keep blaming me for stuffs where you don't have any knowledge about. So don't blame me for reacting on your disrespectful behavoir.
I see that you dont have much in your head, that's not secret but thanks you admit it, though it's probably a mistake of your bad english. Which makes here everyone anyway max. understand the half of what you are actually saying.

The difference between you and the others is, that they already did something for this community. They already created something on their own mostly and shared it. Not saying that this allows them to resell scripts which aren't theirs, but it makes them still staying in a better point of view for peoples. You want the people to respect you, and you can reach this by releasing your own scripts or features. Not by releasing scripts from others, when you don't even know how to help with problems or other things in the end. As you tried to sell "full fixed" EP 8 files and didnt know how to fix anything on it, while they were totally buggy. And don't even try to pretend you wouldn't try or do these things, cause you do.
People as you are reason why i probably won't release anything no more and just help the peoples i trust.

I won't even write more than that, cause you don't understand it anyway. What a waste of time..
Old 12/25/2018, 22:44   #13

Anyone who ever posted an unpacked game.exe, or ps_game.exe etc etc
or any edited game texture or map or sound or anything extracted from the game client... Did de same: 'posted another peoples work'
Even doing CT scripts for the game is 'stealing' other peoples work in some way, because part of those CT scripts are using original game code ...

None cares about using nexon or choirock copyrighted material, but they cry when is their own pocket uh?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/26/2018, 02:15   #14

hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]Acid View Post
What has my religion to do with this?
People critisize you on their own, i dont send anyone here to bash on you, lol.
And fine. Do me a favor and stop dragging me into ***** i don't belong to and i will stop critisize and fully ignore your braindead personality.
some friends noticed me said it was you, you have nothing to do with my life, forget me, please Do me a favor and never comment on anything. on my post you and some here with trashtalk .. I do not want bullshit if you think I'm a child you're mistaken most of you here think that I'm a child but you do not really know me
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/26/2018, 10:10   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADMIN]Phreak View Post
Well, I will be honest with you.
It's not his fault in the first place, you guys were seeking for money and actually sold scripts/files or whatever else you did, to people that were known as "Resellers", so I'm here asking you to think again who's the one being wrong.
I repeat to you, you are talking to wrong guy.. i never sold or shared others scripts, i dont even want these kind of things because i dont need them.

I'm sorry that i read bad your post. this file has been stolen and ye, my stupidity into trust auroncrow. But if you are looking for respect share stealed things doesn't is the proper way and this was my point.
Thanks
2 Users

Tags
thank you and enjoy