Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 13:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB web mall / pvp rank rewards / pvp kill table

Discussion on WTB web mall / pvp rank rewards / pvp kill table within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB web mall / pvp rank rewards / pvp kill table

Hi dear,

First of all , i want to say that i want to buy web mall , pvp rank rewards and pvp kill table WHO showhed us online status . Also i want to buy table for website WHO showhed online staff ( GS , RS ) . Please contact me for this . Send me private messages and give me some price.

Thank You

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 3v3 Rewards . Get high-tier rewards no matter of SoloQ Rank!
03/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! We provide your spot into a 3v3 Team. With that you'll be able to get the end of the season rewards. What's different about us? We guarantee that you get the rewards no matter what the riot policy is. You get to be in all the games of the team. We also use VPNs close to your city so it wont bring any bans to your account. How does it work? We'll be playing from your account so you'll participate in 100% of the team games to the moment we reach your goal then maintain it is smurf...
Metin2 United! <3 Join Today! Mall/Non-Mall Server.
10/30/2013 - Metin2 PServer Advertising - 8 Replies
Join Metin2United today! There are 3 Servers, Mall Server - Weak Mall Server - Non-Mall server! And plus we have our own launcher! Visit our site http://metin2.gamezunited.com. We currenlty have 7 Different private servers! Be sure to check it out at http://gamezunited.com :) We supports all kinds of languages, so you have the option to change English to Spanish in client and lots of more. See you ingame :o
[Mall] Item Mall Problem
02/01/2013 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
when buying items in ITEM MALL = dc but have item in inv after log in again we want fix it
how can i add missing table to item mall
12/14/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
this is my problem with item mall there is no avatar table any idea how add it?