Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 21:12

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Normal Account become GM account!

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 122
Received Thanks: 10
Normal Account become GM account!

Hello Epvpers, I got a Really bad issue, when i go to the SQL Manager and makes a account the account still become a GM account "In-Game" but says its a normal account "In SQL"...

To make a account in DB it should be following (Correct me if im wrong)

Database -> PS_UserData -> Tabels -> Right Click "dbo.Users_Masters (Edit top 1000 rows)


UserID = AccName
Pw = Password
JoinDate = Todays Date
Admin = True (GM) / False (Normal Player)
AdminLevel = 16 (GM) / 32 (Normal Player)
UseQueue = False
Status = 16 (GM) / 32 (Normal player)
Leave = 0
LeaveDate = NULL
UserType = A (Admin) / N (Normal Player)
UserIp = NULL
ModIp = NULL
ModiDate = NULL
Point = Donation Points
Enpassword = NULL
Birth = NULL

Thank you for awnsearing!



Dotzie is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 397
Received Thanks: 395
Normal Player:

AdminLevel = 0
Status = 0


sominus is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 122
Received Thanks: 10
Thanks ALOT! didnt know they hade change that command. used to be 32 for Normal player.. Wish i could thanks you 10 times over!
Dotzie is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 145
Received Thanks: 196
Status has never been used to be 32 for normal player, and AdminLevel is useless, doesen't give anything.


infinite59 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 18
adm lvl 0
status 0, as i do in gm pannel o.o
MaikenNub is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
I wanted to make a practice GM server on my laptop for shaiya and i have no idea how to do it and have tryed before..im not smart when it comes to this..lol
NorthDakota is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotzie View Post
Hello Epvpers, I got a Really bad issue, when i go to the SQL Manager and makes a account the account still become a GM account "In-Game" but says its a normal account "In SQL"...

To make a account in DB it should be following (Correct me if im wrong)

Database -> PS_UserData -> Tabels -> Right Click "dbo.Users_Masters (Edit top 1000 rows)


UserID = AccName
Pw = Password
JoinDate = Todays Date
Admin = True (GM) / False (Normal Player)
AdminLevel = 16 (GM) / 32 (Normal Player)
UseQueue = False
Status = 16 (GM) / 32 (Normal player)
Leave = 0
LeaveDate = NULL
UserType = A (Admin) / N (Normal Player)
UserIp = NULL
ModIp = NULL
ModiDate = NULL
Point = Donation Points
Enpassword = NULL
Birth = NULL

Thank you for awnsearing!
Hey i tryed to do the same thing but when i try to create an account i get errors ...
and the error :
CrnaStrela is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 122
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrnaStrela View Post
Hey i tryed to do the same thing but when i try to create an account i get errors ...
and the error :
USERUID = Following number in list.

Quote:
I wanted to make a practice GM server on my laptop for shaiya and i have no idea how to do it and have tryed before..im not smart when it comes to this..lol
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/sha...st-server.html


Dotzie is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Selling] WarZ Account(Normal)
^ Bzw. The Infestation
2 Replies - elite*gold Trading
[Trading] Origin Account Battlefield 3 + Back to Karkand for an normal LvL 30 Account.
Hey, iam serching a new lvl 30 Account. I dont care what it has but i need lvl 30. I will trade it against my Origin Account with email.
2 Replies - League of Legends Trading
A normal account in de6
2 LF4 31 LF3 15 B02 Shield 8 IRIS 24 Space pilot points 7 level p.e.t Skylab full 20 lvl Zeta is opened but didn't completed. (So 1 havoc is...
2 Replies - Browsergames Trading
EU West normal account
*edit* its not allowed to trade a lolaccount!
3 Replies - League of Legends Trading
WTS normal lvl 30 account
Selling lvl 30 account with most of the champs except new ones , like talon etc It has a clean ranked match history so you can still get the +45...
0 Replies - League of Legends Trading



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.