Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 19:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Private Server - Instructions - English

Discussion on Shaiya Private Server - Instructions - English within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/01/2009, 16:22   #106

elite*gold: 0
After I close and reopen the Server Patch Config my crosses are still red? Did anyone else get this problem or can help me please? Thank you.
Old 07/01/2009, 17:12   #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngoc50 View Post
After I close and reopen the Server Patch Config my crosses are still red? Did anyone else get this problem or can help me please? Thank you.
Have you Done the "Apply Window Registry" part?
Old 07/01/2009, 17:20   #108

Yes, I did the Apply Window Registry part and had my computer restarted too.
Old 07/01/2009, 17:23   #109

I had the same problem, I had to delete everything I could (Can't delete all folders) then I Re-Extracted the .rar file and overited everything, then I started from scratch again.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2009, 17:42   #110

Thank you for your quick reply, but I just deleted all the folders and re-extracted the file. I ran the Install_server and did the Apply Window Registry part and then my computer restarted. I closed and reopen the Server Patch Config but my crosses are still red. Should I try to redo everything again? I really appreciate you helping me ******
Old 07/01/2009, 21:22   #111

ngoc50, follow my steps:
1.Install_Server.bat -> "Press any key..." till you get into Server Patch Config.
2.Apply Windows Registry -> Exit -> Press any key to restart your computer
3.PSM_Server_Mgr.exe -> Exit
4.Shaiya pServer.exe (the shortcut one) -> now the crosses should be green
If this doesn't work, the only way to see if you have done everything okay is to check D:\SHAIYA_SERVER\DATABASE and see if you got the following databases:PS_Billing, PS_Gamedata, PS_Gamedefs , PS_GameLog, PS_GMTool , PS_Userdata.If you don't have all these databases in that folder, this is the reason why the crosses are still red.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/02/2009, 00:18   #112

CinevaUitat, I followed your steps and your right. I am missing those files from the D:\SHAIYA_SERVER\DATABASE folder but I found those same files in PSM_Data and have copied and paste them into the Database folder. It hasn't work yet but I will keep trying, but thank you so much for figuring out that part for me.
Old 07/02/2009, 03:06   #113

Well, It took me some time to repair, I just kept trying everything xD

I think I got bored of trying after the first night and it worked after the first try the next day, Not sure how I can help.. ^^ I just kept trying ^^

Now I'm stuck at the Poused Symbols - I too am missing files from "D:\SHAIYA_SERVER\DATABASE"
Old 07/02/2009, 10:37   #114

i think i got thoses files at by opening my SQL to remote control
Old 07/02/2009, 10:38   #115

the 1 install needs that option on SQL
Old 07/02/2009, 13:12   #116

ngoc50, i can tell you that i didnt get those databases first time as well.I guess it was because i didntt have a natural D: partition.I thought of this reason because if i created a virtual D: partition(as ZeroSignal said in the tutorial), next time i restarted the computer that D: partition would be gone.
In cmd i did: subst D: C:\myserver (the folder that had the server files), but when i restarted the PC i had to substitute C:\myserver again to have the D: partition.
This might be because of your SQL server version as well.I for myself got Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Standard Edition with SQL Server Authentication.
So you either don't have a natural D: partition or your SQL server version has not SQL Server Authentication.If you have both of these, then I can't help you at all.
Old 07/08/2009, 04:02   #117

:o

Hi
I been looking for somebody who would like to make a Shaiya Private Server with me, anyone who is up to that please add me

Thanks

~Jackii
Old 07/08/2009, 21:32   #118

My server work fine, but in game when i found items for char , i can not put , what happend?
Old 07/14/2009, 13:38   #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSignal View Post
This release is currently only compatible with SQL Server 2005 or higher.

For GM command google "R agezone Shaiya Server" and it's in that thread.
im sorry Zero but the list you post here is useless totally because 90% of command on list dont explain what need type after, and most of them seems dont work, im pretty sure some of you know much more than you post on those 2 forum, I can understand if a programmer will take secret all things but this is a forum and it mean not all are hacker or programmer, my personal opinion come out now after you and someother "expert" wont answer or help at who really need help and nice signature when you say " im not nub support " congratulations for it maybe you are a great hacker but im curious to know how you fell in real life without your bites and tool, open a hacker / programmer forum and accept on it only expert if you are here mean you want help all and for easy things too but it never happen if not by Twilight in other forum none get good answer, have a fun with your server till a real server maded by NUB come out without your help
Old 07/18/2009, 00:41   #120

hey, I have set up my server, and read through this and the r agezone posts quite thoroughly. But, I keep getting this error.

Code:
[SQL Native Client]Named Pipes Provider: Could not open a connection
to SQL Server [2]. 
[SQL Native Client]Login timeout expired [SQL Native Client]An error has 
occurred while establishing a connection to the server. When connecting to 
SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused by the fact that under the 
default settings SQL Server does not allow remote connections.
i searched google and found how to fix this. after i tried the fix the problem remained. I was just wondering if anyone had this error and knows how to fix it

If i get this working i will be more then happy to help all that need help

Wa1kerBoh
Closed Thread