Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 19:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Private Server - Instructions - English

Discussion on Shaiya Private Server - Instructions - English within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/18/2011, 12:18   #991

elite*gold: 0
oh and 1 other thing when i click on my server in the game it goes to laod the character selection screen but hangs on loading any ideas on what i can do to fix this?
Old 04/18/2011, 22:11   #992

someone give me instructions on how to setup hamachi bc when i try it says "checking notice board
Old 04/19/2011, 11:11   #993

@******.

setting up hamachi is simple. Obviously you need to download it first (get the unmanaged one). Then you need to log onto it and find the ip address up at the top (will start with a 5). Enter this ip address in the GamePublicIp= in ps_game and ps_login and also your server manager. Then you need to create a network with a name (make it simple and the password is optional). Then all you need to do is tell people to download hamachi too and to join on that network.

NOTICE: Your hamachi network will fill up quite fast if you have a lot people logging on your server so you will need to make a new network for them to log onto.

@cirustus

Make sure you have the proper client version. I.e if you are using ep5 databases you need to use an ep5 client etc etc. If this dosent work check the logs...if you dont understand them post them here and we can look through them and see whats going on.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2011, 13:28   #994

i have 2 problems :
1.Gamegroups doesn`t start
2.Where i can download Shaiya Test Server?

please if anyone know answer of this questions help me pls.
Old 04/26/2011, 10:27   #995

ZeroSignal u wanna to help me to make a Server u will be GM too and u will get 60% of money?!
Old 04/29/2011, 13:03   #996

im pretty sure ZeroSignal has more important things to do then help you make a server. If you cant figure it out from these instructions then dont make a server simple as that. The reason i said this is because if you can teven set up a server how are you supposed to figure out bugs and glitches and edit stuff and all that? Learn how to do it first rather than just jumping straight in and asking someone to help. We all had to learn how to do it so i dont see why it should be easier for you.

oh and @letmein make sure your server files are on your D:/ drive. If you dont have a D:/ drive right click restore_db.bat click edit and change the paths to your C:\ drive. Should work then.
Old 04/29/2011, 15:04   #997

Why when I press "Start All Server Service" and everything I start. So why me 10 minutes to come back into recess? Please help
Old 04/29/2011, 19:31   #998

I can now play the server. But i cant spawn mobs or such (it says i don't got authority. + how do i run/hit faster, be able to go to maps like pr, jungle and dd which i cant now. i also need commands. I want to know how i make all AP stuff free and increse the exp rate:P. And how can other people join and play on my server. And how to make them GM. Ty in advance. //earn me using the thanks button xD
Old 04/30/2011, 10:07   #999

@Backmaan95

Some mobs cant be spawned, i have tried this too and it comes up with the same error messag. Not sure why actually. To go to maps get a Map List (you can find it here on epvpers) and then type (in normal chat) /cmove<map number> (replace map number with the map number on your map list and remove brackets).

To edit the ap stuff you need to edit the item mall in the database and cash.sdata. Editing the database is pretty simple. Just find the ProductList.dbo in your SQL (cant quite remember what database its in) and edit the price of the ap things. Editing the Cash.Sdata is a bit more complicated. You can do it two ways:

1. You can download the shaiya data edit tool found here on elitepvpers and follow the instructions on that thread (this is a more complicated option) or
2. You can search on epvpers for a Cash.Sata Editor (i know its somewhere on here just not sure where) and edit the price that way. This is an easier option as its easy to use.

For the exp rate you need to go into your Server Config Manager, right click game, click command and type /exp2xenable <exp rate> (replace exp rate with the exp rate you want and remove the brackets) and hit enter. A comfirmation message should pop up.

To make a person a GM you need to go into UsersMaster table (bottom database) and find the Admin Level, change this to 255 then find Admin and change this to 1 (i think thats the row names, im not sure as i dont have the SQL thing in front of me)

Hope this helps
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2011, 16:03   #1000

Smile register script

i have updated the register script to work with the new PHP drivers from microsoft.
You can download the new drivers here

I have tested them with the new php version 5.3.6.
Can be downloaded here

Have fun with it!!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Shaiya_reg.zip (2.1 KB, 40 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/01/2011, 00:05   #1001

@adamkoolkid23

Ty. So far i have changed exp rate, and get it how i make people GM. But i got some more questions :P
1. How do i get other people to play on my server?
2. I didn't really get this with the AP.
3. You got a map list?, or commands on Bosses that work.
4. Is it possible (legal) to use another private server, so i dont have to spawn portals etc?
5. I can't buy some skills on my server, and not buy things from merchant. How do i spawn merchants and get able to buy from them?
6. How do i change what the mobs dropp?
Ty in advance :P //any one got a video tutorial or such on how to do, please let me know xD
Old 05/01/2011, 04:03   #1002

hello all,

i have a problem when i start install server i have a lot of thing but i have this error message :

Message 15405, level 11, state 1, server pc of shaiya, procedure sp_addsrvrolemember, lines 45
Impossible to use the entity of special security ' shaiya '

if someone can help me pls ... i read all post here i try a lot of thing
my UAC is close i close my firewall and all thing !! pls help me
Old 05/01/2011, 11:49   #1003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backmaan95 View Post
@adamkoolkid23

Ty. So far i have changed exp rate, and get it how i make people GM. But i got some more questions :P
1. How do i get other people to play on my server?
2. I didn't really get this with the AP.
3. You got a map list?, or commands on Bosses that work.
4. Is it possible (legal) to use another private server, so i dont have to spawn portals etc?
5. I can't buy some skills on my server, and not buy things from merchant. How do i spawn merchants and get able to buy from them?
6. How do i change what the mobs dropp?
Ty in advance :P //any one got a video tutorial or such on how to do, please let me know xD

1. To get people on your server you need either 2 things: a dedicated server or hamachi. All you need to do then is replace the GamePublicIP= in ur .ini files with that of your hamachu/dedi and replace the ip in game.exe.
2. Explain a little more please. What dont you get?
3. You can find the map list her eon epvpers. Unfortunatley i dont have one anymore. And for GM commands they are here on epvpers too.
4. Im not too sure. What do you mean by spawning portals?
5. What EP are you running on your server? And for the merchants there should be an NPC list here on epvpers. But make sure you have the right side merchant. Fury toons cannot buy from Light merchants and vice versa.
6. << my own guide on how to edit mob drops
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/01/2011, 13:24   #1004

@adamkoolkid23

1. check :P
2. Never mind i figgured this out.
3. ok
4. I mean *how do i get able to go to the locked maps (pr, vr, Kanos, Sky City, dd1 and 2 etc?
5. EP 4.
6. ty :P
Old 05/01/2011, 13:51   #1005

Well seen as your running ep4 you cant access pr and vr and kanos as these are ep5. SC DD1 and DD2 should already be unlocked.

EP4 Skills arent working? Hmm...make sure your using and ep4 client if your not sometimes it can mess up the skills.

And your very welcome
Closed Thread