Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 21:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Private Server - Instructions - English

Discussion on Shaiya Private Server - Instructions - English within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/07/2011, 21:48   #841

elite*gold: 0
hi install everything perfectly and the server and game.exe runs but the screen where the pjs load takes about 1 hour and I get an error someone could provide me game.exe that is compatible with that Shaiya to us or any solution
plz
Old 01/08/2011, 20:48   #842

Try using a game.exe from another pserver
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/11/2011, 20:06   #843

Ok i tried to make it so i downloaded the programs and the zip i extracted it and now when i try to run install_server i get this message and in the mses configs every type of connection is enabled and my computers wmi connections are bypassed so what else could it be thanks for the help

[SQL Native Client]VIA Provider: The specified module could not be found.
[SQL Native Client]Login timeout expired
[SQL Native Client]An error has occurred while establishing a connection to
the server. When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused by
the fact that under the default settings SQL Server does not allow remote
connections.
Press any key to continue . . .

i am running on vista i am running as admin i have shut uac off i have tried shutting off all security and running i have tried running servicemgr first then running install and i have tried updating mssql and none of these seem to work

plzz help if can
Old 01/12/2011, 03:37   #844

@ txbasketball

In Sql Server Config Manager did you enable VIA in SQL Native Client/Client Protocols
Old 01/12/2011, 03:49   #845

@SrShaden

yes i have done all that
Old 01/12/2011, 10:56   #846

Hi i think i been readin over 200 hours w0w itz crazy can any 1 tell me how to fix the login data load error!!! i been reading anything to find any answer ill thanks any 1 to take 1 min and responde my question thanks

and yes i have the sql studio runing i m inside the server's file but for some reason when i fallow the last step i click on game exe thats comes out login data load error!!! all arrows are green thanks if any 1 can help
Old 01/12/2011, 14:52   #847

@ txbasketball

and you are using server_lite_v12?...
I have absolutly no clue the only reason i got that error was caused by Windows Firewall, sry I really have no clue

@ Zerocool

can you be a bit more specific, when does the error occur? as soon as you open game.exe or like when you select a server or when you login? and what version database you running?
Old 01/12/2011, 18:51   #848

Thanks for trying help me yes the error is closing as soon as i hit the game it does like its goin to open but when it gets to the process of loading it jus pop the msg and my fire wall are off i m a computer technician with some skills but this is driving my crazy i try diferent game.exe from people like edited ones but no luck and yes i m using the elite v12 also if i dont get help here i m just gonna give up no much time to resolve this tipe problems i m 23 with a full job :P have family my wife gets mad at me when i get from work

thanks if any 1 can help
Old 01/12/2011, 20:22   #849

Post deleted, fixed the problem myself.
Old 01/13/2011, 03:24   #850

He, I know the feeling, Well first off if you run Server_lite_12 then you should be able to run the original Shaiya, look for the Shaiya_Install_US_090210. Then you will need to by-pass the GG, but I suposed you know that already since it says login data error, intead off "cannot connect to server" so having said that, if your DB is the same as Lite_V12 and installed Shaiya090210 you should be able to run the EP3 game... but if you changed the database well thats a hole other story, cause thats the feeling i get, you cant connect to DB. If you want more help you could do this...

1. go to "SHAIYA_SERVER\SERVER\PSM_Client\Bin\Log" Delete all
2. Open Server Patch Config and do Start all"
3. Go back and read your Log and see if any errors are displayed in those files
4. Post errors here if there is some

When you connect to MSSQL do you connect using SQL Server Authentication or Windows Authentication.

P.S. You no longer need your firewall or UAC off, it was just for running the install.bat
Old 01/13/2011, 09:30   #851

this is driving me crazy (((((( but oh well i think my skills just got to the limit i cant keep readin this no more lols 2 much for my brain maybe is jus something lil but cant get it work
Old 01/15/2011, 22:24   #852

man thats sooo easy x)
Old 01/17/2011, 17:16   #853

could any1 maybe help me with the server with team viewer ? its too hard for me, nothing works how it actually should
would be very nice
Old 01/17/2011, 17:45   #854

@txbasketball

I had this problem when i was first starting out. It's quite a simple solution tbh. What you need to do is go to Start>All Programs>Microsoft SQL Server>Config Tools>SQL Server Config Manager. This will open up a window that allows you to config SQL. Check that your SQL Browser and SQL Server service are running (you can find these under SQL Server Services). Next expand SQL Server Config and click Protocols for MSSQLSERVER. These are all the protocols that SQL uses. Make sure they are ALL enabled.

After you have done this double click TCP/IP and navigate to IP Addresses (tabs up at top). Here you will find a list of IP's SQL uses. Enable them all (Where it says Enabled click the drop down box and click Yes, Do the same with Active). In the IP address box delete the existing IP and type 127.0.0.1- i dont know why its this it just is. In the TCP Dynamic Ports box, if there is any number in here delete it. In TCP Port box change the number to 1433. Do this for ALL the IP's (IP1, IP2 etc etc). Apply it and restart your SQL Server Service. You should be able to run your installer now.
Old 01/18/2011, 19:03   #855

hi i have some problem with the restore of the db...

i have create the mssql server, i' ve configure all;
created the path D and put the files in it i run the "install server.bat"

but it say to me that it isn't possible to found the specified path....

someone can help me???

i have windows 7 64 bit..
Closed Thread