Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 21:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Private Server - Instructions - English

Discussion on Shaiya Private Server - Instructions - English within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/03/2010, 07:47   #796

elite*gold: 0
What is meant by Copy The Shaiya Test Server to "D:\Shaiya_Server\Server". ?
Old 12/04/2010, 15:39   #797

Hello all ! in my server i have 1 problem i make all good but i have problem with me game.exe i open exe with hex i change the ip and i wright my ip i go the exe in the shaiya US folders and i open it but open me the shaiya US no my shaiya server ! can help me anyone ? plzz !
Old 12/05/2010, 08:59   #798

Somehow, Session does not start, all other services as User Log, Loghin01, Gamegroups01, start, but Session does not want to, and then all of them restore to the pause ( || sign), and i followed all of the steps carefuly.
Old 12/05/2010, 11:41   #799

What is meant by Copy The Shaiya Test Server to "D:\Shaiya_Server\Server". ? i did all the steps but i dont know wat is meant Coby The Shaiya Test Server to "D:\Shaiya_Server\Server". Someone pls help my.
Old 12/08/2010, 09:56   #800

hey community

weis einer wo ich die weihnachts maps bekomme weil ich find nix und ja

hey community

Can anyone tell me about where i can become the cristmas maps , because i dont fint anything .
Old 12/13/2010, 00:43   #801

HOW DO I FIX THE CHARACTER LOAD ERROR ON THE GAME LOAD SCREEN! ANYONE?? PLZ!
Old 12/14/2010, 09:29   #802

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSignal View Post

Go to Server Setup >> Apply to Windows Registry, exit.

Then Computer will Restart.
Should I get a message when it is done applying to the Windows Registry? I just click the menu and waited a bit and then closed the window. After that my pc shuts down and then I went on to the next step.. (just want to make sure I'm doing everything right)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSignal View Post

Server Patch Config
  1. Run "PSM_Server\PSM_ServiceMgr.exe".

2. Close then re-open Server Patch Config.

This happens when I run the ServiceMgr... What did I do wrong?

And what do you mean by reopening the server pach file? Do you mean running the Shaiya pserver shortcut...?

edit: Ok so I ran this last thing again as admin and then I could get it running.. When I returned to the Server patch file it would still show me those red crosses.... I read through some posts in the meantime and somebody mentioned about missing db files, so I checked and I too was missing those files in the /DATABASE folder :S I have already tried to reinstall my files a few times repeating those steps, but it doesn't work.... I've put them on a removable hdd which I gave the D:/ path... I don't know what to do anymore, all help is welcome.

Thank you for your time
Old 12/16/2010, 17:51   #803

@ Jeanke: Did you attach all of the databases to your SQL server? If so, are your SQL server IP address currently different than your Shaiya server IP?

If your servers' IP's aren't matching, I would recommend that you change them to the standard 127.0.0.1 until you can start up the server with green chevrons (>)

If that doesn't help, please feel free to PM me, and I'll try to walk you through the setup process.
Old 12/18/2010, 13:32   #804

I'm sorry for the late reaction, but I didn't have much time last week due to exams :P But now I can spend all my time trying to get it up and running xD

I just followed ZeroSignal's steps. I haven't worked with sql before so I'm kinda new to this but I wanna learn and help with everything I can when I get it running. So walking me through step by step would really be appreciated
Also, could you explain to me how I can have those files run on my C:\ drive, because it is kind of annoying if I always have to attach my pc to my external hdd :P
Maybe easiest way is by msn or something like that? or you got xfire? add jeanke75
Old 12/19/2010, 04:41   #805

Well I managed to get ep5 running, all database is there, no errors in logs, My shaiya version is 114, and right after i select my server it says "connection with server has been disconnected ERROR 0" plz anyone can tell me where to look to fix this?
Old 12/19/2010, 04:46   #806

@ jeanke75

you can follow my step by step on page 77, and as for running on your c: drive you have to edit the file " SERVER\PSM_CLIENT\Config\PSM_Service.ini "
just change the D: to C:
Old 12/19/2010, 18:12   #807

@SrShaden thanks, I'll try it tonight =) got to eat first :P I hope it works
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/19/2010, 21:35   #808

This error I got when running the install_server.bat
Old 12/20/2010, 15:25   #809

Ok well I never got that error but here's the 2 solutions i got for you.

1. Make sure you went in SQL Configuration Manager and enable all in network configuration, (Named Pipes, TCP/IP and VIA) Then right click TCP/IP and select propreties then IP Addresses Tab, there you have to enable port " 127.0.0.1 "
P.S. : For Public server you will have to enable your IP also but for now stick with local.

2. If those are all correct, go to Windows firewall and all other firewall you have and disable them. I disabled every protection I had when i did that.(Firewall, User Control, anti-virus) And dont forget to run install_server.bat as admin... So when you right-click it choose "run as administrator"

I hope I helped good luck.
Old 12/20/2010, 18:42   #810

I disabled microsoft security essentials and some other program i had running and then tried again with same error... When i run as admin i get this problem (already tried this before aswell with same error)

edit: i clicked on the errors till all of them were gone leaving this behind. Otherwise I'd have to make a screenshot of all of them sperately which basically says the same as those pop-ups ;s
Closed Thread