Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 20:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Private Server - Instructions - English

Discussion on Shaiya Private Server - Instructions - English within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/26/2010, 14:30   #766

elite*gold: 65
Ok, Thanks, but look ;D

I will post here my .ini data's when I tested the server, but I know it don't will be ok I think I made a little fault xD

And I don't understand this with HxD Editor ? I donwloaded it, and now I start it, go on open, search Game.exe... open it... but then I don't can find "72.55.177.194" ??

PS : 3000th post

I will come with €dit
Old 10/27/2010, 11:42   #767

elite*gold: 0
Sessions not open.Please Help me.
Old 10/30/2010, 22:51   #768

Hey Guys, I'm bored so heres a small boost for you.

I've been trying to setup EP3 for a few weeks and never got through, but after several times I finaly got what we miss all the time so heres some help for setting up EP3... btw mines working fine now...

Follow Tutorial to the letter, I use MSQL 2005 and SMSE (Server Management Studio Express) and I have downloaded Shaiya_Lite_12 provided at Zero's Tut(Tutorial)... As for D: drive I cant really help with that since when I formated my comp i divided my PC in 2 drives so i already had D: but you can follow the guide to make one...sry about that.

First setup Both MSQL 2005 and SMSE
And say Click Thanks button on kalikid's tut.

Open SQL Server Configuration and put EVERYTHING enabled and under Protocols for MSSQLSERVER Right-Click "TCP/IP", "Propreties", click "IP Addresses" Tab andd look for the IP 127.0.0.1 and Enable that one.

Now Run Shaiya_Server Lite v12 and extract it to D:

Now before you do anything... Always run as Administrator if you are running Vista or Higher.... and even better I closed every security I have to run the installation of server.

After extraction go to D:SHAIYA_SERVER\SERVER\PSM_Server\ and take "Shaiya pServer" and put it on your desktop this is your Patch Config shortcut most ppl get mixed up with.

Then go to D:\SHAIYA_SERVER\SERVER\ and run Install_Server.bat
While this is running with no security and run as administrator there should be no Error... plz keep an eye out for errors... everything in the prompt screen should be success. Never close those 2 prompt windows they will open Patch Config... Click "Server Setup" and then select "Apply window registry" last from the list and the pres the "x" to close that window (Server Patch Config) and then press any key to restart...

Now that you have restarted Open SMSE and DONT change server name... select

"SQL Server Authentication"
Login: Shaiya
Pass: Shaiya123

"" IF "" it doesnt log (it should) then Select "Windows Authentication" and click connect it should login... and later before you try to run game.exe you should be able to log in with SQL Server Authentication

Open Shaiya pServer on your desktop that i made you put there earlier... then close it... why i have no clue but just do it ;p

Re-Open it again and click "Server Setup" and "Install All"... Count to 60... why? cause I just Made you count to 60. Then Click "Control Service" and then select "Start All Server Service"

If you logged succesfully to SMSE with the password everything should work. and if you logged with Windows Authentication then now is the time to relog to SQL Server Authentication.

Now for the Shaiya part I installed Shaiya_Install_US_090508.exe you can find it anywhere on the web... install it but do not update it... Now go take a Walk with your dog, cat or any other thing alive near you... cause i said so.

now download HxD Editor if you dont have it.
Also dowload this no GG
Say thanks to Runner ;p extract and replace your original Shaiya game.exe
Then run HxD and Open game.exe from C:\AeriaGame\Shaiya\

Once open click "Search" and put "72.55.177.194" then click "OK"
it should be found you can also find all IP by putting in search "gameexit" instead of the ip...

Now read very carefully this is the tricky part i messed up often... you need to overwrite the ip... example

...72.55.177.194.... <--looks like this (Step 1)
...127.0.0.1.......... <-- .194 needs to be overwrite with dots (Step 2)

Step 3 ------ On the left side screen it looks like this:

00 00 00 00 31 32 37 2E 30 2E 30 2E
31 2E 2E 2E 2E 2E 00

Notice that what is IP 127.0.0.1 = 31 32 37 2E 30 2E 30 2E 31

"YOU HAVE TO CHANGE" The "2E" that follows to "00" until you get to the next 32 from the next IP adress...

Then save it. Now Right-Click game.exe and create a shortcut on your desktop. If you have to pee... just wait cause we're almost done.

Right-Click your shortcut and then propreties and add your shortcut path should look like this: "C:\AeriaGames\Shaiya\game.exe start game"

Congrats now you can run Shaiya EP3 if all goes well. If you get Pause... Shutdown Server Service and go to SHAIYA_SERVER\SERVER\PSM_Client\BIN\LOG... if there are any errors they are posted there... read them.

Dont forget to click Thanks button if I helped and if you get errors post your log here and I will try to help.

Sorry if I didnt add Spoilers I cant figure out how.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/02/2010, 13:55   #769

Guys where can I find Ep5 files?
and pls send a guide on how to edit rates.
Old 11/03/2010, 02:40   #770

If you look in How To make EP4 Server you will find the EP5 Files there, and as for the Edit guide you can find how there also. You can find the file in your Server folder under the name ItemEnchant
Old 11/03/2010, 02:43   #771

Okay, so I can't even get past one of the first steps. I thought that the batch file did its thing til i noticed all the errors when i tried again. Because I didn't notice that until All the play symbols would turn back into pause symbols after about 10 seconds. What do i do for the batch install file to work properly? i'm on windows 7 x64 with M$ SQL studio 2005.

EDIT: so my virtual D drive has the shaiya_server files in it with the files from SERVER in SHAIYA_SERVER/SERVER. but i still get a million errors in the batch file

EDIT 2: No matter what I do, the batch file keeps giving me a million errors:

Old 11/03/2010, 09:50   #772

thx zero ı created server ... But ı restarted server en deleted my npc :S do u know how to make save data :S and ı have some problem about Disconnect ...
I dc/ed and rollback :S Why ?
Old 11/03/2010, 23:38   #773

Okay, I have an update, I installed windows xp SP3, and keep having the same issues when i run the batch file.

I run the file from
D:\SHAIYA_SERVER\SERVER\Install_Server.bat
Old 11/04/2010, 15:19   #774

I am offering a paid service to anyone who can construct a private tutorial for me with an in-depth description as to how to set up, manipulate (edit), and repack for distribution a shaiya private server. Email me at if you are interested.
Old 11/06/2010, 03:55   #775

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyinfishy View Post
Okay, I have an update, I installed windows xp SP3, and keep having the same issues when i run the batch file.

I run the file from
D:\SHAIYA_SERVER\SERVER\Install_Server.bat
Make sure your Windows Security is off... put every security settings off for the time you run Install_Server.bat
Old 11/10/2010, 13:07   #776

I need help

I need a step by step to install the sql 2005 .... Please someone who knows how to help me!
Old 11/10/2010, 20:59   #777

Hi. I'm trying for hours to get Server started but I always get this error:
Can anyone help me pls? *-*

--

Server is now running
Old 11/13/2010, 19:18   #778

I'm offering $100+ the any person willing to give me private instructions as to get a Shaiya Private server up and running. Please email me at if you are interested.
Old 11/15/2010, 18:36   #779

Hello alls guys i read all this to wright and i try again and agin to make my shaiya private server but nothing . Can some one to help me to make the server ? plzzzz ( ) (skype mitsosgr95 (greece almyros) plzz help me !
Old 11/15/2010, 23:26   #780

Server is running now...but since today morning I can't create any new characters.."Name already in use".....

I found smting in this Topic but would be happy if someone could explain it to me :S

Can anyone help me plz? ö.ö

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loko2345 View Post
hey Baldracca, try to change the next things:
*in the "CharItems" table change the type of the field "Maketime" from datetime to varchar(50).

*in the store procedure "Usp_Save_Char_Item_Add_E" there is a "maketime" variable, change it frome datetime to varchar(50)
*then execute this:
Code:
ALTER Proc [dbo].[usp_Read_Char_Items_Detail_R]

@CharID int

AS

/******SET NOCOUNT ON******/

SELECT ItemID, Type, TypeID, ItemUID, Bag, Slot, Quality,
Gem1, Gem2, Gem3, Gem4, Gem5, Gem6, Craftname, [Count], Maketype ,
'2009' AS MakeTime_YYYY,
'01' AS MakeTime_MM,
'01' AS MakeTime_DD,
'00' AS MakeTime_HH,