Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 20:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Shaiya Private Server - Instructions - English

Discussion on Shaiya Private Server - Instructions - English within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread
 
Old 03/22/2010, 19:47   #451
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Try 127.0.0.1 if you play on the same machine
Nemu is offline  
Old 03/23/2010, 11:07   #452
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 191
Received Thanks: 95
Deleted found my answer i think
whiteyadam is offline  
Old 03/23/2010, 15:35   #453
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemu View Post
Try 127.0.0.1 if you play on the same machine
Not work

then is:
127.0.0.1 not work
192.168.1.10 login work, but "can't connect to game server" after i choose server
public ip not work

my friend can connect
_ares_ is offline  
Old 03/26/2010, 19:31   #454
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by _ares_ View Post
Not work

then is:
127.0.0.1 not work
192.168.1.10 login work, but "can't connect to game server" after i choose server
public ip not work

my friend can connect
oK, my setup is two PC's. One PC02, is the server with all things setup. Everything works no issues. Now PC01 connects to shaiya just fine. How ? I went on all my INI files on the server on PC02 and changed them from the local IP 127.0.0.1 to the normal IP, lets say 192.168.1.3. Basically, by using replace all text technique. Very simple. Now PC01's shaiya, the game.exee still needs to get the IP changed to 192.168.1.3 in order for it to connect to PC02.

I've successfully have everything running but I'm missing a program that I had last time. Its a resource tool that lets you open shaiya files and edit data etc. I'm basically stuck, cause I want to "make my own items" by making clones of existing ones and then editing them.

All i know about that tool is that when openened you needed to browse for a shaiya data file. It would open it and then display the contents. I found NPC data, Mob data etc and all sorts of useful FOLDERS in there ... The list was huge. Does anyone remember that program or know someone that does that could maybe send me a link or point me in a direction ? I've been googling my &^% off and reading more then my eyes can take.
cyyberloop is offline  
Old 04/01/2010, 02:32   #455
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Hey ZeroSignal..i got problems about this server making.. so if u got MSN or skype? we could do some teamviewer, if u know what it is?..

i think im doing everything right, but unfortunely not.. so please help me >.<..i couldnt send u a private message :I



hey I Like ur guide alot, its very helpfull. but.. from the steps:

Server Patch Config
Run "PSM_Server\PSM_ServiceMgr.exe".


[Red Xs]




Close then re-open Server Patch Config.

[Green Xs]

i think im doing as u tell, but it still is red Xs... so if i can get ur MSN, Skype, og TeamViewer u could help me ??..
if u dont wanna do it.. i will offer u $ O_O.. ye.. im serious...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSignal View Post


hey I Like ur guide alot, its very helpfull. but.. from the steps:

Server Patch Config
Run "PSM_Server\PSM_ServiceMgr.exe".


[Red Xs]




Close then re-open Server Patch Config.

[Green Xs]

i think im doing as u tell, but it still is red Xs... so if i can get ur MSN, Skype, og TeamViewer u could help me ??..
if u dont wanna do it.. i will offer u $ O_O.. ye.. im serious...
75389050 is offline  
Old 04/01/2010, 16:08   #456
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 348
Received Thanks: 130
Could someone gimme a helping hand..

so far i got the Server itself workinh (i think) the modules are all on the green arrow meaning they are running.

now ive edited the game.exe and replaced the IP with mine, also i changed the "PublicIP" in the Server Patch Config and in the PS_Game.ini to my WAN ip

i successfully created the new game.exe but i cant start, says "CHecking Servers"


i hope anyone knows what to do
taco87 is offline  
Old 04/01/2010, 23:20   #457
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
i got everything up and running but i get a charecter load error after i choose which side im going to play how exactly would i fix this?
ohnoudidnt is offline  
Old 04/02/2010, 01:26   #458
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 1
[SQL Native Client]Named Pipes Provider: Could not open a connection to SQL
Server [2].
[SQL Native Client]Login timeout expired
[SQL Native Client]An error has occurred while establishing a connection to
the server. When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused by
the fact that under the default settings SQL Server does not allow remote
connections.
Press any key to continue . . .

is this normal when i run the bat file ?

the PSM_ServiceMgr.exe to be open is the one located at
D:\SHAIYA_SERVER\SERVER\PSM_Server\ShaiyaServerPat ch\Agent\Main
??

if yes , it only open a little window with a list of things a an install option
same happens with PSMServer_ServiceMgr.exe
RicardoSi is offline  
Old 04/02/2010, 17:36   #459
 
elite*gold: 800
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 3
i created a server and i am useing us client i changed the ip in game.exe but when i connect in game it said client doesent match can any1 help me pls what i must do
remnikali is offline  
Old 04/03/2010, 15:27   #460
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco87 View Post
Could someone gimme a helping hand..

so far i got the Server itself workinh (i think) the modules are all on the green arrow meaning they are running.

now ive edited the game.exe and replaced the IP with mine, also i changed the "PublicIP" in the Server Patch Config and in the PS_Game.ini to my WAN ip

i successfully created the new game.exe but i cant start, says "CHecking Servers"


i hope anyone knows what to do


hey i hope u could help me, not sure if u can.. but i got problem get all the icons to be green arrows.. i get all to green arrows expect "Session" and after 15-20 seconds, all the other icons go back to "pause" instead of the arrows.. can u help?
75389050 is offline  
Old 04/03/2010, 22:47   #461
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 148
Received Thanks: 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by 75389050 View Post
hey i hope u could help me, not sure if u can.. but i got problem get all the icons to be green arrows.. i get all to green arrows expect "Session" and after 15-20 seconds, all the other icons go back to "pause" instead of the arrows.. can u help?
I had this same problem, it means that you are not connected to the SQL.
Tyler is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/04/2010, 00:56   #462
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
im stuck on the commands the commands arnt working anyone know why?
stormpower13 is offline  
Old 04/04/2010, 13:25   #463
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSinistra View Post
I had this same problem, it means that you are not connected to the SQL.

Hey ty for replying ty soo much

but how do i connect with SQL ? >.<

actualy im a nub.. i newer had a server before.. this is first time i hear about SQL, when i was going to make my own server.. so hope u will tell me
75389050 is offline  
Old 04/06/2010, 23:00   #464
 
tanos77's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 109
Received Thanks: 10
Ok i try again and then this!

i try to start my own server at first i get this error when run the install_Server.bat

and later when are ready to start i get this from PSMServer_Mgr.exe
[IMG][
what i need to do to fix that....HELP!


Any can put instrucction in spanish i go fine to step 3 then nothing work, all cross are red always.
tanos77 is offline  
Old 04/06/2010, 23:40   #465
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Cool

If some1 make a video tutorial all problems will be sloved
bernardooo2 is offline  
Closed Thread




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2024 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.