Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Vengeance

Discussion on Shaiya Vengeance within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 01/18/2011, 15:44   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilty~ View Post
It's his server he does whatever he wants.All that matters is the true review.When people know that he bans others for no specific reason they won't go to the server.Every little single problem he does will be replied back to him.So,you can see he's killing his own server with his own hands.
The problem is that we dont ban people for no reason. We have a long rope for how far you need to go before you will in fact be banned. Staff harassment, constant swearing, hacking etc are the common ones here.

Unfortunately i feel this is a case of "i got caught now i'm going to try and defend myself" in the above posts. If they were banned for no reason then they would simply tell their friends that they were banned for no reason and move on to the next server. Evidently they are embarassed by their actions and feel the need to justify. Which is why i'm not going to waste time in bothering with them anymore. I have advertised the server and we have a playerbase full of people who read our ToS and understand it, they follow it and love how unique our server is.

Sorry i feel like i just poked back a little harsh there but i'm very tired and have mosquito's trying to eat me. Lil grumpy lol.

Please have a nice day.

Thanks
Old 01/18/2011, 15:53   #32

Also, i just added another link with screenshots of a couple of our darkies and lighties (most people were offline at that moment because it was like 3am) All the people who participated had loads of fun and we may have accidentally ended up having a mini MM ^.^

Thanks

[GM]Angel
Old 01/18/2011, 16:03   #33

Shaiya Vengance is going to b a great server.
I find the GMs listen to us players and take our views on board and they r very fair.
If Ben banned hackers I say good on him cos we want a fair game .
It is not easy to farm gold and gear as previously stated making it exciting when u do get your gear.
It is not another of them servers where everything is handed to u on a plate, if u want a good toon u work on it.This stops the game from getting boring as it gives us something to aim for. Shaiya Vengance rules and sure it had teething troubles but Ben acts very quickly and fixs anything that needs fixed, so stop flaming game trying to put others off. All willing to try Vengance please come and give us a chance, it full of players who want fun and r willing to help
Old 01/18/2011, 17:07   #34

i enjoy the shaiya vengence quite a lot i actually was able to get toons higher in lvlin and not having to use my real money to get anywhere in the upper levels. i appreciate the staff for the fun that was given and allowing the lighties to see some of the fury since they are opposite factions and may not always be in boot leggery. i dont know the gms extremely well but i do try to abide by what they are suggesting. being on shaiya vengence i am enjoyin the game again and feel like im worth somethin on here.
Old 01/19/2011, 22:53   #35

Hmmmm sorry checkers see you where blowing smoke out ur *** about having "proof" to ban people...
Old 01/20/2011, 01:25   #36

shaiya vengeance is an upcoming great server full of fun and great players looking for more new faces and as always would love to see u here
Old 01/20/2011, 05:46   #37

I actually like this server, alot of them get boring for me fast, the staff here is nice and easy to get along with, only problem on this server is me, meaning u gotta kill me first
Old 01/20/2011, 10:35   #38

i love how every1 saying they like vengeance are new here....1 post each and joined in january. is ben asking his friends to do it or is he givin some sort of prize for ppl to "defend" his server?
Old 01/20/2011, 14:34   #39

UberShark <3 Shaiya Vengeance

I really and honestly think Shaiya Vengeance is a good server. I have been on there for about a week and have been having a lot of fun. I would like to see more people come to Shaiya Vengeance and help the server really get rolling. The Fury are getting pretty strong so come AoL and take the challenge to take Roxxanne down. I can not have my Roxxy getting bored :P

Come one come all lets have some fun.

PS I dont know Ben, I know of him, but I posted this because I like Shaiya Vengeance and that is the only reason. I want more people to come to the server and enjoy the experience of Shaiya Vengeance the way I am.

UberShark
AoL Vengeance
Old 01/20/2011, 21:19   #40

Since leaving OS I have tried a lot of Shaiya prive servers. Most of them have not been very good. The two that I loved, Evo and Spectral, are closed now. After Spectral closed I have tried a few but nothing very good until now. I have only been playing here for two days so I still need to level up to really finalize my opinion but here is what I think so far. GM and GS both took time to talk to me, answer questions and give event information.

Drops and starting gear are good. I started with a ele sword and even tho I am only level 37 I have been able to farm a level 50 UM mount. Reading the drop list, I see pretty much everything can be farmed in game. I am told they may be adding custom modes soon and I hope this is the case. If they add the nude patch that spectal used this might just be the most popular private server ever. LOL
Old 01/21/2011, 10:42   #41

UberShark im calling your bluff there...there is an event going on and you get a reward for posting here
Old 01/21/2011, 12:45   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by HYPERION2.0 View Post
UberShark im calling your bluff there...there is an event going on and you get a reward for posting here
Do you play the server Hyperion? or do you have something to say that is actually server related rather than harassing the players of our server. Yes, there is an event going on to post to this thread, it is there for a number of reasons, they are as follows:

1. To get our players to participate on forums and forums we want to advertise such as elite pvpers.
2. So i have an excuse to give our players some awesome shiny stuff.
3. So that we can have some new players that might initiate better pvp.
4. To keep our players from posting millions of messages on sites that do not allow server advertising and so that sites such as elite pvpers do not get spammed out of their minds.
5. Because we like elite pvpers and i would like my players to become familiar with it as we are going to post some of our updates on here IF our site happens to go down at some point.
6. So that the players, in the event of the website going down, have somwhere to go where there are people that can perhaps give them some answers.

And finally the big one:

7. Because we do not want players trolling elite pvpers posting on OTHER server advertisements about Vengeance.

I feel that you are being rude and continually trying to harass the server and all those affiliated with it. I'm sure others would agree that your posts thus far have been completely off topic of the server its self and have been either personal attacks aimed at players or staff. If you do not have something to say that is actually about the server that IS NOT trolling then we would LOVE to hear it. Other than that I will not tolerate your continual harassment of the server.

If you dont like the server then simple, move on and find another server but sitting here trolling and harassing people is not going to win you any graces with anyone. I have read through some of your posts, do you actually do anything here other than harass people and their servers? If you have some problem with me then fine, take it up with me in PM, but i will not stand by whilst you harass and scrutinise my playerbase or my server.

Don't even both responding to this because i will not give you a response back.

Either play the server and move on if you dont like it : or stop harassing us Hyperion. Simple.

[[Edit]] I actually have not seen a post on Elite Pvpers that is not you trying to harass someone, bring down a server or advertise what YOU THINK is the best server. You do not give constructive criticism, in fact you seem to continually bring down people that you may not like. Last i checked elite pvpers was a community of people looking to help eachother, not people who want to bring others down, i'm sure a lot of other people would Agree with me on that and that would love to see you stop trying to harass people and instead actually help people, I have see what other players, moderators and admin of this site have said to you and have read through what you have apparently not understood them trying to say.

If your response is off topic or a personal attack on someone then Elite Pvpers doesn't want to hear about it. We are not a community of people who attack eachother (unless we have a sword and our trusty W,A,S,D keys) and belittle eachother. I would have to say that people like you are people i would like to see less on good sites like elite pvpers. People like you are who i would prefer to see blogging where no one really cares because on Elite pvpers we do care. And if you are going to attack people then please, find somewhere else to do so.

Stay on topic with your posting to this thread. This is an an advertising thread, not a "Hyperion's Moan Zone" or "Hyperion's Hate Mail" thread.

Thank you

I hope that you will take what i am saying as constructive. You jsut need to be constructive and stay on topic Hyperion, stop harassing and attacking people. Elite pvpers is a better community than that of what you put off.

P.S, i think i know what your main problem is and its not with the server, its with me. I also think i know whom you are. Speak with me in PM if you have anything further to say because this is getting rediculous. I will not respond to any further posts that you make and if you continue i will ask moderators to close this thread. You will not hurt the server by harassing us. You are only hurting yourself by doing so. Give it a rest.
Old 01/21/2011, 19:11   #43

Wow that was a wall...good thing i read fast...and checkers i would love to point out ur on my skype contacts list...anyways im pointing out the flaws in what you are doing which is what i have done in just about EVERY other post i have made...most of them are me poking at the way an admin handles his/her self...btw since when is this your server? last i checked ben was running it, and I do actually play this server and love the drops BUT hate the way most of the team handles themselves, mainly you and ben, and if you think you know who I am give it a shot, I'll give you a hint you haven't banned me.
Old 01/22/2011, 00:07   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaiyaTop100 View Post
Hello,

This is an invite to join !

We hope to see your server in our toplist of Shaiya servers to compete on a single website.

We hope to see you soon!

Shaiya Top 100!
Thankies for the invite =D we will sign up asap <3
Old 01/23/2011, 06:16   #45

Shaiya Vengeance is the best Private Server ! It's new but it will grow soon , lvling is great , drops too ! Lvl5/6 lapis and Dual Lv5 in 1-15 ? New coloured mounts ! Modified new-looking 20-30 legend gear ! FB in valdemar which give 60+/65+ gear ! And alot more great drops , like 59 weps and goddess/legend gear/weapons in cl3 , which is great for newbies ( they drop at any mob not only at the harder ones ) . So , yeah this server is totally worth trying ! You will get addicted to it =D Also it haves some new lapises like Vengeance lapis lvl 1-4 ( from +15 to +30 in all stats O.O ) !