Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Vengeance

Discussion on Shaiya Vengeance within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 01/14/2011, 11:29   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SprdDeath View Post
centik...wht was ur ign on vengeance?
not important

before he banned a friend of mine which was pvping against him also he said admin log in my account started spamming gc that im a hacker....i think he made this server so he can actually kill other players ingame with his "Non" GM toon lol which he cant do in other servers lol

if u guys gonna play this server..better ask first if u pvping againts the admin if he is there try not to kill him..he will make u look like a hacker/duper or w/e to other players ingame so he will look like he has legit reason to ban ya

im not starting a flame war or a QQ oz theres a lot of other server out there and only been playing here for 5 days lol..just saying what to expect in this server if u guys gonna play..drops are insane which is a ++ ..easy to get 65+ stuff ++ and any kinds of lapises another ++ .. but pvp? pfff u have to choose who u fighting with..if admin is there pretend ur loosing
i still remember what he said the first time i killed him..he said " try that again " 2nd he said nub )
Old 01/17/2011, 12:40   #17

Quote:
Ben bans ppl cause they r better then him...
did the 1st time he had his server up, acusing me of doing something i didnt do cause i was killin him non stop. then he unbaned me and the next day he brought the server down wthout saying anything to the players.

now i went play on vengeance again cause 2 very good friends went and i get better then ben and his lightie friends (was killin 8 of them and they couldnt kill me at all) and bam..ben starts acusing me of hacking/duping checks my acc sees nothing iligal but bans me anyways.

nice main adm this server has ^_^

tc
Im almost certain that i know whome you are, you were found guilty of many things that i will not list on here because i feel that diminishing someones credibility that way is unnecessary and rude. There are reasons as to why you were banned and you know full well what they are. You will not be welcomed back into our community because of them.

Vengeance hates loosing players and we do everything within our power to stop people from being banned. We show a lot of leniance as you have been privvy to yourself but we have to draw the line. It was not Ben who banned you but me who did and i do not pvp in the slightest. Ben had nothing to do with it. When you are going to badmouth a server please try to have your facts straight.

Ben does not handel banning or reports, thats my job on the server. I absolutely hate doing it because i would rather have everyone as friends. But, when faced with the betterment of the server i will do my job. Please do not accuse staff of doing things that they don't do.

My job is to read through player and staff reports about players, go through all the information in the database and decide from there the best course of action. I am also the GM on forums so i watch incredably closely what is said there.

Thank you

[GM]Angel
Old 01/17/2011, 12:47   #18

Also, i apologise that i do not check on here very often. Having vengeance in open beta i am very on me feet with watching its forums and doing armors. Not to mention day to day life. If you need me please feel free to PM me on the actual website or you can pop me a message on skype (my info is on my profile page here). I'm almost always on skype lol.

Enjoy yourselves and please continue having a great 2011.

Thanks!

[GM]Angel
Old 01/17/2011, 14:32   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by missesme View Post
Im almost certain that i know whome you are, you were found guilty of many things that i will not list on here because i feel that diminishing someones credibility that way is unnecessary and rude. There are reasons as to why you were banned and you know full well what they are. You will not be welcomed back into our community because of them.

Vengeance hates loosing players and we do everything within our power to stop people from being banned. We show a lot of leniance as you have been privvy to yourself but we have to draw the line. It was not Ben who banned you but me who did and i do not pvp in the slightest. Ben had nothing to do with it. When you are going to badmouth a server please try to have your facts straight.

Ben does not handel banning or reports, thats my job on the server. I absolutely hate doing it because i would rather have everyone as friends. But, when faced with the betterment of the server i will do my job. Please do not accuse staff of doing things that they don't do.

My job is to read through player and staff reports about players, go through all the information in the database and decide from there the best course of action. I am also the GM on forums so i watch incredably closely what is said there.

Thank you

[GM]Angel
1st: it's the 2nd time he does it to me...so dont tell me that wasnt the reason...cause i'm 100% sure he knew who i was before that.
2nd: he was the 1 that said he would ban me and would keep me banned...well, he didnt ban me...he just blocked my acc to check it to "check it" and never unblocked me so dont come say it was u
3rd: checkers, u know nothing bout wht happen so dont talk like u do...u r nothing but a brat that thinks cause u are a GM u the "MAN"....guess wht....u aint.
4th: after wht happend the 1st time....i have all the right to say wht i want bout ben, u and vengeance

kktnksbb
Old 01/17/2011, 19:17   #20

would just like to say, that the server really isnt very good, they have made it uber hard to get to 70 if your a new player, its wayyyyyy too easy to get goddess, and vallum and justia, its massively one sided in favor of light, and the GM likes to frame people for hacking if they disagree with something he has done so i wouldnt play on here if ur looking for a decent server...cuz its awful
Old 01/17/2011, 19:23   #21

Quote:
Ben bans ppl cause they r better then him...
did the 1st time he had his server up, acusing me of doing something i didnt do cause i was killin him non stop. then he unbaned me and the next day he brought the server down wthout saying anything to the players.

now i went play on vengeance again cause 2 very good friends went and i get better then ben and his lightie friends (was killin 8 of them and they couldnt kill me at all) and bam..ben starts acusing me of hacking/duping checks my acc sees nothing iligal but bans me anyways.

nice main adm this server has ^_^

tc

yeah mate i know how it feels, i had an argument with ben about the way he runs his server, next thing i know i have 900 million AP, then he comes on and bans me for a " SQL server inject "? w.e the hell that is, but the funny thing is...he didnt just ban me, banned my gf too, ben is an admin that lets the power go to his head, if u disagree with him on one tiny little thing he frames u for something like hacking, or duping in your case, and then bans you dude is not a great GM, he gives GS to his friends even tho they nothing about the server, they server is constantly going down for hours at a time, he takes twice as much time to fix anythin than a good GM would, but wont let anyone help
as soon as he feels intimidated tht someone might be a little more respected in the game than he is, he bans u and your friends, so a little advice for everyone, do not play Shaiya Vengeance!!

--MayheM-- / Mr.Chaos
Old 01/18/2011, 00:54   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomf377 View Post
yeah mate i know how it feels, i had an argument with ben about the way he runs his server, next thing i know i have 900 million AP, then he comes on and bans me for a " SQL server inject "? w.e the hell that is, but the funny thing is...he didnt just ban me, banned my gf too, ben is an admin that lets the power go to his head, if u disagree with him on one tiny little thing he frames u for something like hacking, or duping in your case, and then bans you dude is not a great GM, he gives GS to his friends even tho they nothing about the server, they server is constantly going down for hours at a time, he takes twice as much time to fix anythin than a good GM would, but wont let anyone help
as soon as he feels intimidated tht someone might be a little more respected in the game than he is, he bans u and your friends, so a little advice for everyone, do not play Shaiya Vengeance!!

--MayheM-- / Mr.Chaos
Oh wow, you're MayheM... if i'd known that we wouldnt have let you play the server at all. As i stated earlier. Ben does not handel the banning process, i do. I compile evidence and data and work off that. You know why you were banned. I've been on servers with you before and i gave you a chance to redeem yourself to me in skype. But from your.... performance, i had to put my foot down. I will be happy to post the skype conversation on here if i must. If you can't follow the ToS of the server then the options are simple:
1. Try to adapt yourself to the servers Tos
or
2. Leave the server.

They are very simple options.

As for ben hiring another person for GS, he hired him at entry level GS as he has the skills we require for a potential DEV placement. He will be promoted from there. I tried to tell you that we would be reopening GS applications in a few weeks when we do promote our first intake of GS's but i find it arrogant that that wasn't enough for you.

Thank you

[GM]Angel
Old 01/18/2011, 01:00   #23

Quote:
1st: it's the 2nd time he does it to me...so dont tell me that wasnt the reason...cause i'm 100% sure he knew who i was before that.
2nd: he was the 1 that said he would ban me and would keep me banned...well, he didnt ban me...he just blocked my acc to check it to "check it" and never unblocked me so dont come say it was u
3rd: checkers, u know nothing bout wht happen so dont talk like u do...u r nothing but a brat that thinks cause u are a GM u the "MAN"....guess wht....u aint.
4th: after wht happend the 1st time....i have all the right to say wht i want bout ben, u and vengeance

kktnksbb
i'm not as boy so i can't be "the man" as u put it. But i do expect players to have some respect from the staff members. I am not going to turn this into a flame war. You all know why you were banned and i am more then happy to post why that is on here. We still have chat logs from both skype and the game to show exactly why you were banned. I feel that destroying someones credability like that however is just a waste of time given that the playerbase we have now is more important than me sitting here wasting time on people who cant follow the ToS.

If you dont mind. I have events anod other things to organise for the server.

Thank you

[GM]Angel
Old 01/18/2011, 03:34   #24

i really have nothing to say about GM angel..shes pretty cool when i still play here.but ben aka GM ALwaysGettingDropped is a different story lol..when we got banned for no reason just pvping againts him GM Angel not even active that time..i think shes having prob around her area and cant be online.i still have no idea where that duping accusation came from coz its hella easy to farm in this server even gold and lapises... i just dont think its right what ben does in this server,he bans ppl and maybe using his power so he will look like to have a legit reason to ban,i even ask in forum whats up without flaming anyone and he IP banned me lol..but its all over now.i have a new server i play on.so gl and tc

gozen
Old 01/18/2011, 04:18   #25

wow, all this anomosity lmao i happen to love the server, actually feel like you gettin some where instead of spending a whole lot of money and not
Old 01/18/2011, 04:31   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by missesme View Post
i'm not as boy so i can't be "the man" as u put it. But i do expect players to have some respect from the staff members. I am not going to turn this into a flame war. You all know why you were banned and i am more then happy to post why that is on here. We still have chat logs from both skype and the game to show exactly why you were banned. I feel that destroying someones credability like that however is just a waste of time given that the playerbase we have now is more important than me sitting here wasting time on people who cant follow the ToS.

If you dont mind. I have events anod other things to organise for the server.

Thank you

[GM]Angel
kk...post skype or game logs that could get me banned....be my guest...plz
afa i know ben banned me 2 times cause he was gettin his *** kicked in pvp.
now if u can get 1 single piece of evidence that shows that i didnt follow the server's ToS plz post it.

kktnksbb
Old 01/18/2011, 05:02   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrizztDoUrrden View Post
wow, all this anomosity lmao i happen to love the server, actually feel like you gettin some where instead of spending a whole lot of money and not
true but always remember to always kiss admins *** and try not to kill him in pvp or make him feel more nab or all those time u spent farming will be gone in a sec ..he will put anything on ur account that will make u look like a hacker so its gonna look like a legit ban so other GM will believe him.
Old 01/18/2011, 12:37   #28

It's his server he does whatever he wants.All that matters is the true review.When people know that he bans others for no specific reason they won't go to the server.Every little single problem he does will be replied back to him.So,you can see he's killing his own server with his own hands.
Old 01/18/2011, 13:13   #29

I for one like the server... yes a few problems at the start but hey think its like that with all new servers, we did get an exp boost to make up for it so all good . it is now running smoothly and im very happy with it all .

Friendly staff nice drops, and i would say its one of the best pservers i have played on and well worth being part of
Old 01/18/2011, 14:04   #30

Shaiya Vengeance is a brand new server that I have found and I love it. The GMs are very nice and reasonable people. It is a fun community, it makes grinding easy, and building up your armor for pvp lots of fun.