Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 11:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Endless - Hybrid Private Server [PURE]

Discussion on Shaiya Endless - Hybrid Private Server [PURE] within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shaiya Endless - Hybrid Private Server [PURE]

Hello Shaiyaners,
Do you feel like Shaiya is slowly coming back to life time by time. Players who love Shaiya are returning to this once-popular game on a daily basis. Similarly, in the private server world, players find it difficult to choose between good and bad servers. Good or bad cannot be judged by an overview of the server. But I myself think that the most important things in gaming industry are creating creativity contents and taking care of all valuable players.

After all the research and overviewing servers by server before starting this project, finally we are proud to introduce you a brand new server: Shaiya Endless! A server that I have been working on since June, 2021 and re-creating all the contents of the game to be better day by days. It took me hell of times to make this far. I was once a server owner back in 2010~2012 and created an awesome server back then. After years I left Shaiya because of my life opportunities. Now, after many years I'm back to the world of Shaiya, before I started with this project I did make decisions for myself that I won't be leaving Shaiya anymore. The loves, the times, the memories cannot be restored from the old days, but we can make it better. Shaiya has been the greatest game and the first MMORPG I've ever played.

The reason I'm sharing this is I want you guys to see how much I care for the game and how our server will be. It took me a while to bring back memories of development of Shaiya but there is another thing, how do I fully understand the actual needs of the players? Yap, that part was pretty hard for me. After some time I had contact with my old friend who I used to work back in the days and we have great in common. His knowledge and experience as a player helped me a lot to understand the needs of most Shaiya players. The trust and the wonderful ideas motivated to work hard on this project.

So, since then we had created great contents and great things that you will see in-game. So, this is our introduction of our server Shaiya Endless. We will be sharing the basic details of the server both on website and discord. If the details give you hypes, feel free to visit our website & discord to start your adventure of Shaiya Endless!

◼Website -
◼Discord -
◼FB Page -

Best Regards,
Shaco
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/28/2021, 02:36   #2

OMG Your Server was one of the best server I ever played back then. I hope this Server lasts forever
Old Yesterday, 02:34   #3

Website has limited information, please update.
Old Today, 04:32   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ve-rmouth View Post
OMG Your Server was one of the best server I ever played back then. I hope this Server lasts forever
Thank you very much ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBandaid View Post
Website has limited information, please update.
Yap, that's why I've added a notifications on the first page.

« Shaiya Five | - »