Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

Shaiya Diversity [2020] - Cursed Lands

Discussion on Shaiya Diversity [2020] - Cursed Lands within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 130
Exclamation Shaiya Diversity [2020] - Cursed Lands

international English Server (US/GB); DE Administrator

Shaiya Diversity is a Shaiya private server with maximum level 60 and a custom exp rate, which is fairly easy. You can reach maximum level within 1 hour of playing solo through our unique questline. Our well-developed drop list enables the possibility to attain every item in game without having to donate, which is why this server is not pay to win. Due to our stable gold economy, gold is highly valueable and you can easily purchase all items in game with gold. Our server offers many new and unique features that we will further present later, thus highly increasing your gaming experience. Since we offer many free equipment items, you will have an easy start into the game and can reach PvP gear with only a few days of farming. Unique new PvP bosses, new currency reward system called "Credits", automatic GRB reward system are only a few of many reasons to join this server!

Chapter 6.5
After many years of war between the Alliance of Light and Union of Fury one can still feel the bitterness of Goddess Etain's Creation. It is the arrogance and blasphemy that lead to the unspiritual beings that now behold the lands.

However, while being determined to defeat each other, another great force emerged. The dragon gods who once aided the Goddess Etain to rule the Kingdom of Teos Epeiros have come to cleanse the lands from the filth. For which Froanirth, The Gifted One has brought a disastrous curse opon the lands of Teos, which shall bring an end to Etain's Creation.

As this curse was designed to bring death to those who seek power in a battle that can never be won, only those with a pure heart and honorable soul will find the cure. If the Alliance of Light and Union of Fury fail to redeem themselves, neither the Goddess of Lightness, nor the Goddess of Darkness will be able to restore them.

More information about "Episode 6.5: Cursed Lands"

What does Diversity stand for?

Features
  • automatic and permanent CRR, PID, EE
  • no nostrum, debuff lapis
  • party yourself to pick up items automatically
  • create a guild with 3 players
  • new introductory quests -> get max equipment easily
  • maximum linking chance is 100%
  • proper safe zones (not attackable)
  • new Credit System: exchange credits for max armor and weapons
  • quest items are rerollable after relog
  • daily, weekly, monthly quests with special rewards
  • completely new questlines
  • repeatable quests with PvP kills
  • unique class passives
  • icons for element shows on item icon after element has been linked
  • 5 skill bars can be used
  • turn off all effects to increase FPS for low-end machines

Free Items
  • Attribute Lapis LV5, Dual Lapis, Accessory Lapis, Elemental Lapis LV1, Sonic Lapis LV1
  • Enchant Materials for 15 and 30 PvP Zone
  • Free Gear and weapons (15, 30, 40) in Item Mall for a quick start
  • Vote for Donation Points and Credits
  • Donation Points drop in PvP areas and custom PvP bosses (each zone has new bosses)
  • automatic Welcome Package for every new player!

Rewards
  • automatic Guild Ranking Battle rewards
  • automatic welcome package for unique account holders
  • VIP-Level-System
  • First Time Donator Package!
  • Donate to get your exclusive costume or pet or any other available costume/pet
  • automatic PvP rewards depending on Rank

Current PvP Zones

Proelium Frontier (15 Zone)

Cantabilian Frontier (30 Zone)

D-Water Borderlands, Stable Erde, Deep Desert (60 Zone)

If this presentation of our server interests you, feel free to take a look at our , we added lots of information for you to discover and get a first impression with. We're constantly updating this server and adding new features to increase gameplay. You will find the most detailed information and active chat on our .

Interesting fact about this server to close our post with: Each lapis level increases the attribute points by 5, which totals for Lapis LV5 at 25 and Lapis LV7 at 35. This means that the maximum difference between fully maxed gear and easily linked (e.g. after 1 day of playing!) is about 30 attributes. Everyone can join PvP, you do not need to be maxed.

Thanks
10 Users
Old 02/10/2020, 19:03   #2

elite*gold: 0
Couple of months ago I ended up on Diversity. A server that had a lot of potential already, and it kept developing and still is as a fun server. The starter quests and the other custom quests are for sure a way to get good gear and weapons earning credits, etc. Really a server to check out and have fun on.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/23/2020, 15:53   #3

Joined there since about 3-4 weeks. farming is easy, friendly and helpfull ppl.

Good Server

Join us. ^^
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/23/2020, 16:48   #4

Love the server!

Been both a staff member and a player and have nothing but praise for how most issues are handled on this server! Custom content is awesome and the staff are top notch!

Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/24/2020, 00:29   #5

This is a good server, very good Admin. The quests are a lot of fun and help keep me entertained. Always a boss hunt or an event to join. Great staff. Toon stats are not overpowered , which makes for more fun. Everything you need to get uber and maxxed is available in game as it should be.
Join today
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/01/2020, 23:59   #6

I have to admit that I have never seen such a friendly Admin and staff, positive minds that keep this server alive. Diversity is the perfect place for Shaiya lovers, old school and fun, events, pvp, all the things you need to feel at home. Keep it up! Join us!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2020, 13:46   #7

not good server for my opinion and observation only, server are lagy, delayed skills etc.. no active staff, lvl 60 quest item equipment are not recrunable.. quest mini boss like naad, anky, etc... some players are farming it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/29/2020, 21:01   #8

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by odraregnivla View Post
not good server for my opinion and observation only, server are lagy, delayed skills etc.. no active staff, lvl 60 quest item equipment are not recrunable.. quest mini boss like naad, anky, etc... some players are farming it.
Dear odraregnivla,

I am sorry you had a negative experience with our server.

Our server is hosted in Europe, Germany, which may lead to lags in regions like North America or of similar distance - however, this depends a lot on your internet connection. Many players with decent internet connection from those zones play on our server without issues.

Delayed skills have been "fixed" during the latest patches, there has already been a manual fix around while you were posting your comment, hence I believe you did not join our discord server, which always has the most recent information.

Active staff is, again, a question of time zone. We do have very active staff, but at the same time, I cannot guarantee there to be someone 24 hours 7 days a week, which, I think, is inhuman. Anyway, we are considering time zones of our applicants and try to offer support to all time zones.

Quest items can be recreated/rerolled after relog.

I believe what you try to say is that some bosses may not be available for the introductory questline, because some players farm them. I do understand that this may be discomforting so I will think about a solution, at the same time I want to point out that there are many other ways to get good equipment on our server.

Thank you for sharing your experience, as we are looking to improve our server continuously.

Best regards,
Silomat
Old 04/22/2020, 14:00   #9

Really bad experience, worst server ever tried. The Admin has no knowledge about Shaiya and its mechanism. Classes unbalanced, pvp dead, and staff members not prepared for that job. Also got scammed by the Admin, who banned my account for personal reason since i talked badly to his GS who acted for personal reasons against me to get advantage for his faction. NEVER join and NEVER donate, he banned not only the account i was using in that moment, but all of the accounts i had, and didn't refund me any money. Absolutely fraud, this is how he runs the server, needs to scam and kick out the ones that ask for refund for his bad services and trash server
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/11/2020, 23:40   #10

Dear [ADM]Silomat this is my opinion and i dont even know where to start.

You baned a player becouse he used Degeneration skill on one of your GMs who was online with his normal account.
The reason of the ban was that the Player didnt listen to "GM" and thats not true.
The GM told him that he stops using that skill on his toon bcs he cant heal then.
That skill can be used by every Priest/Orc and its not against the Rule and why is your GM telling other players to stop using skills bcs she doesnt like it ? [I mean Cmon]
Ok now comes my opinion based on experience on this server where i was normal player and Staff Member too :

As i said before you dont listen to your staff or you player base and you always do what you think its good for the server even if you destroy it.
You cant see that your Staff is doing everything to keep this dying server alive and you are pushing it down the drain like its nothing.
Some players found Home in this server and you dont want to listen to them, they have great Ideas, but you are like "I dont care its my server and i do what I want and when i want "
I played soo much on this server and saw soo many people and friends leave the server.
When the Dark side needed help everyone told you to do a promotion for new players to join darks and you did nothing about it, oh wait my bad you did after 3 mounths when there are no more players.

The server was dying and you great Ideea was lets make a Testserver where only staff can join and update that server time to time too.
If something went wrong it was never your Fault it was always the Staff fault or players fault, rly ?
You are talking about your players and even staff members bad things behind there back and thats not nice atleast tell them to there face.
You even said that Goku hates Woman, bro this is even
below you lvl your level and you cant say something like this about someone you dont even know and when someone of your team said they dont want and old staff member back in team that means they hate Women or what ?
Forgot something to say you made and event where you wanted to give ppl money to write something about the server and i am rly curious if they got there money

Dear Players do something good for yourself and dont join this server where you cant have an opinion bcs the ADM will ban you from Discord Server and sometimes from the Game too

Ty for your time <3
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/12/2020, 00:01   #11

I got banned for using Degeneration on [GM]Aria , who reported me for it . [GM]Aria forbidd me from her char and after from her staff char to use Degeneration on her , since she couldn't heal , meanwhile there was ''PvP'' going on. Since it wasn't against the rules to use that skill which every Healer has and she can't forbidd me to use a spell which is in game , I explained to her my point of view and sadly couldn't take screenshot of chat because 5 mins after I got banned . If anyone wants to join and get banned for using a spell , go ahead xD I don't recommend it , this server will be dead soon .
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/12/2020, 00:03   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by acsbeni12 View Post
Dear [ADM]Silomat this is my opinion and i dont even know where to start.
You baned a player becouse he used Degeneration skill on one of your GMs who was online with his normal account.
The reason of the ban was that the Player didnt listen to "GM" and thats not true.
The GM told him that he stops using that skill on his toon bcs he cant heal then.
That skill can be used by every Priest/Orc and its not against the Rule and why is your GM telling other players to stop using skills bcs she doesnt like it ? [I mean Cmon]
Ok now comes my opinion based on experience on this server where i was normal player and Staff Member too :

As i said before you dont listen to your staff or you player base and you always do what you think its good for the server even if you destroy it.
You cant see that your Staff is doing everything to keep this dying server alive and you are pushing it down the drain like its nothing.
Some players found Home in this server and you dont want to listen to them, they have great Ideas, but you are like "I dont care its my server and i do what I want and when i want "
I played soo much on this server and saw soo many people and friends leave the server.
When the Dark side needed help everyone told you to do a promotion for new players to join darks and you did nothing about it, oh wait my bad you did after 3 mounths when there are no more players.

The server was dying and you great Ideea was lets make a Testserver where only staff can join and update that server time to time too.
If something went wrong it was never your Fault it was always the Staff fault or players fault, rly ?
You are talking about your players and even staff members bad things behind there back and thats not nice atleast tell them to there face.
You even said that Goku hates Woman, bro this is even
below you lvl your level and you cant say something like this about someone you dont even know and when someone of your team said they dont want and old staff member back in team that means they hate Women or what ?

Dear Players do something good for yourself and dont join this server where you cant have an opinion bcs the ADM will ban you from Discord Server and sometimes from the Game too

Ty for your time <3

funny to see someone posting here as an 'opinion' he said, while imo most (staff) members are banned or stopped for a reason. started from a GM with illegal links on a char, then this complain post above me from a GMA and both are trying kill this server with posts like this after they got punished by silo.

Move on and spend time on something else then make complain posts like this.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/12/2020, 00:13   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshmalllow View Post
I got banned for using Degeneration on [GM]Aria , who reported me for it . [GM]Aria forbidd me from her char and after from her staff char to use Degeneration on her , since she couldn't heal , meanwhile there was ''PvP'' going on. Since it wasn't against the rules to use that skill which every Healer has and she can't forbidd me to use a spell which is in game , I explained to her my point of view and sadly couldn't take screenshot of chat because 5 mins after I got banned . If anyone wants to join and get banned for using a spell , go ahead xD I don't recommend it , this server will be dead soon .

I been here for awhile, like yo I never seen people act like drama queens. You should be grateful he was nice enough to bring you back in time and time again :/ not many admins can say they would accept someone even after being found to statpad, instead of admitting to it. You went off. Can't blame the guy
Old 05/12/2020, 00:14   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshmalllow View Post
very sad..
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/12/2020, 00:20   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by acsbeni12 View Post
Dear Scorrtty

Idont even have to explain myself just see for yourself and with this you just proved my statement
And if you see some negative coments to some posts you will know why sadly this is Shaiya Diversity
it's ur and marsh bad server criticism that doesn't belong here.

Thanks
1 User

Tags
private server, pve, pvp, shaiya, unique

« Shaiya Addict | Shaiya EU - Episode 4.5 Server »