Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Shaiya Elite ep5.4

Discussion on Shaiya Elite ep5.4 within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shaiya Elite ep5.4

• Kills x2

• 1 Kill = 1 EP (Elite Point)

• Hold Shift while re-statting to add +10 stats at a time

• Auto pick up on loot from mobs

• Auto stacking when opening boxes/bags

• Shared kills on an account

• Weapon limitations on fighter/warrior skills removed

• Slot 30 member of a raid can move members around (doesn’t need to have Lead or Sub-Lead role)

• Free lv 69 armor, lv 70 shields, lv 64 cape, Regnum accessories from AH merchant

•Current max gear: Lv 69 pre-ele armor, Lv 70 pre-ele weapons, Lv 70 cape
  • All attainable from bosses
    • 70 pre-ele weapons will be available in webmall for EP, available 3days after server launch date

•Lapis Guide: in our #information-preview channel
  • NPC lapis is all free
    • Special lapis is farmable
    • Special Sonic + Flash lapis available through quest
• 25 basic costumes choose from (released 3 days after server launch date)
  • Can donate for a custom costume

Discord:

Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/26/2019, 09:31   #2

next reopen servere when down after month

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/26/2019, 10:32   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumstg View Post
next reopen servere when down after month
ofc and obious!

Money are gone, single solution - get new shaiya server, get cheap vps, grab some donation, full poket, then blame hackers for server down coz owner goes to vacation.
Players QQ
Owner- relaxeing on Ibiza ***** with blodes near him driking expensive cocktailand get high with cristal meth

anyway good luck!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/26/2019, 15:04   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]SpyRow View Post
ofc and obious!

Money are gone, single solution - get new shaiya server, get cheap vps, grab some donation, full poket, then blame hackers for server down coz owner goes to vacation.
Players QQ
Owner- relaxeing on Ibiza ***** with blodes near him driking expensive cocktailand get high with cristal meth

anyway good luck!
thanks for this more than creative and totally accurate posting spyrow!

Old 05/26/2019, 18:35   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]SpyRow View Post
dead
Old 05/27/2019, 12:36   #6

Defo worth trying, dex working -> sins are fun af
Old 05/30/2019, 11:05   #7

Decent server with **** community. Not much to farm its basically PvP only and ppl keep finding problems to not pvp or to ruin it
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/30/2019, 19:35   #8

Server falling down and i see admin have for nothing players and dont answer about when he plan fix gmae
Old 05/31/2019, 02:09   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumstg View Post
Server falling down and i see admin have for nothing players and dont answer about when he plan fix gmae

We are aware of the problem and I’m sorry that you think we are ignoring/not caring about this. We always try to keep you guys updated as often as possible on Discord, but sometimes we are just focused on testing/communicating with each other in order to work on the issues. We have been going back and forth with our provider and developer for the past few days.

Incase this happens again, which we hope it doesn’t, please try to contact me (Nurikol) on our Discord through a direct message, not in one of our channels; I barely check those during such attacks.
Old 06/03/2019, 21:19   #10

elite*gold: 27
Well why your Discord server has just a welcome page and nothing else?
Also the website seems it's not working.
Old 06/04/2019, 15:18   #11

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhØbos View Post
Well why your Discord server has just a welcome page and nothing else?
Also the website seems it's not working.
If you read what the welcome message is on discord it says to either type !light or !fury to pick a faction. Once you do that you will be able to see all chats. Keep in mind if you don't choose a role after 24 hours has passed, you might get kicked for sitting idle in the welcome channel.

As for website, if you experience any issues try refreshing and waiting a bit. It's been fine.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2019, 10:33   #12

elite*gold: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaxue View Post
If you read what the welcome message is on discord it says to either type !light or !fury to pick a faction. Once you do that you will be able to see all chats. Keep in mind if you don't choose a role after 24 hours has passed, you might get kicked for sitting idle in the welcome channel.

As for website, if you experience any issues try refreshing and waiting a bit. It's been fine.
Thanks for the reply.. I figured it out about the discord but the website keeps loading and doesnt move me to the main page!
Old 06/07/2019, 04:35   #13

Red face

this server is just **** phreak ****** up by making a new server with the same ****** name.
staff members are also **** nurikol admin???? does phreak really want to **** up his reputation like that? loooool what a shame phreak ****** up realllllll bad
tina is nurikol's ***** (:
trying to act professional but somehow maxing clapped????????? because staff can oh wait all staff is clapped (: lets just ignore extra stats as well ahaha of course there has to be extra stats when u have staff that is corrupt
first few days of the server was a bit balanced now its ****** up it was only good if u ignore how the server went down a million times within its first week (:
many people quitting so dont join server not worth ur time ahhaha (: server dead they dont want to ban clapped because clapped is staff (: (: (: no wonder why server is **** hahahehhaheh (: dont join **** server (:
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2019, 11:16   #14

elite*gold: 11
Sounds like you got some issues with clapped guild, nothing more..
Old 06/07/2019, 13:08   #15

make for money

Thanks
2 Users

« Shaiya Spirit Free PvP Server | Shaiya Notorious »