Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Shaiya Elite ep5.4

Discussion on Shaiya Elite ep5.4 within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 06/09/2019, 02:37   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by [DEV]Wan View Post
you talk to much I remember when this staff from ravenhill dumbss server nurikol maxed all Clapeedxdd in one days shut the up stupid this sv will be down in 10days,,, good luck pheak with ur server I trying to start but i see more toxic players also ur staff server is good but staff is useless get a life dude
My guild including me (yes iam a clapped member) got maxed by a few different sources in ravenhill staff, im proud to say i was never part of that staff team tho sorry to disappoint

Old 06/09/2019, 03:57   #32

Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaxue View Post
Nurikol was never staff on Ravenhill Mr. [DEV]Wan. I think you are confusing him with other people. I don't think I talk too much, but thank you for your opinion where.. you're talking... thanks.
Hi First im not Mr but i know this sv Will down soon read what I Said dude Good luck my name is Wandersson noone know me and my Life bb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurikol View Post
My guild including me (yes iam a clapped member) got maxed by a few different sources in ravenhill staff, im proud to say i was never part of that staff team tho sorry to disappoint
Kkk ur guild ?lmao they got clapped on ravenhill by Me what u need me to do

Old 06/09/2019, 04:00   #33

elite*gold: 50
Sorry Mrs. Wan, I did read what you said and I don't understand why you bring your life into this. Take care bb.
Old 06/09/2019, 13:16   #34

RIP

Old 06/11/2019, 01:10   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurikol View Post
lol acting professional

rip elite already dead from day 1 cuz u admin (:
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/13/2019, 03:59   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by damzelindistress View Post
lol acting professional

rip elite already dead from day 1 cuz u admin (:
mans making account just to reply to this thread and thinks anyone take him serious sad if anyone actually does x
Old 06/27/2019, 12:05   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DEV]Wan View Post
you talk to much I remember when this staff from ravenhill dumbss server nurikol maxed all Clapeedxdd in one days shut the up stupid this sv will be down in 10days,,, good luck pheak with ur server I trying to start but i see more toxic players also ur staff server is good but staff is useless get a life dude
You **** not dead yet?

« Shaiya Extension [New server ep 5] | Shaiya PH: Mystra - Opens Int'l Doors »