Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Elite ep5.4

Discussion on Shaiya Elite ep5.4 within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 06/07/2019, 13:37   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by damzelindistress View Post
No-one is going to take you serious with all these emojis.

More over, no-one was maxed from our staff team and no-one has extra stats, server is quite easy and people earned what they have by themselves, even by PvP they can get their items through webmall.

P.S Don't get mad just because you are getting clapped from the specific guild.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonYUYU View Post
You are definitely right, people can't already obtain everything by PvPing or farming a couple days. Server was made to grab money.
Lmao, you people need to stop being idiotic and finally stop hating people that still give you servers to play.
Instead support their work and what they have achieved.

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2019, 15:45   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADMIN]Phreak View Post
No-one is going to take you serious with all these emojis.

More over, no-one was maxed from our staff team and no-one has extra stats, server is quite easy and people earned what they have by themselves, even by PvP they can get their items through webmall.

P.S Don't get mad just because you are getting clapped from the specific guild.

oh u think my problem is only with clapped guild getting maxed? what about Luis' guild, how you wanted to max them so fury could have some pvper, and suddenly one day new people pop up on the server and they're maxed while others are struggling to get maxed and got screwed over because u preferred some random people over your actual player base, thats all u always do phreak, max out guilds when ur server is going to ****, and with that type of staff on ur side u ****** up big time (:

Old 06/07/2019, 16:28   #18

Quote:
Alright so, Luis guild haven't joined Elite and I doubt they will.
But please I dare you, state some names that popped up maxed, this gonna be funny.
If you going to commend at least do it with actual facts, not bunch of lies to get people attention.

P.S no-one got maxed and no-one will be for free. On the other hand, I maxed out people on Diverge and people knew it, didn't hide anything.
Old 06/07/2019, 16:35   #19

Quote:
Alright so, Luis guild haven't joined Elite and I doubt they will.
But please I dare you, state some names that popped up maxed, this gonna be funny.
If you going to commend at least do it with actual facts, not bunch of lies to get people attention.

P.S no-one got maxed and no-one will be for free. On the other hand, I maxed out people on Diverge and people knew it, didn't hide anything.
then when next elite v4 comes u say "no one gets maxed on this one but people got maxed on the previous elite v3" hehehehe.
my proof all lies in the staff chat which i cant get and u know that u just trying every little thing to try to get players back which u losing

Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/07/2019, 16:53   #20

Quote:
You know so little yet you talk so much, I can't be bothered with someone with zero knowledge about the whole situation.
Thanks for your input and feedback.
Old 06/07/2019, 17:34   #21

Quote:
You know so little yet you talk so much, I can't be bothered with someone with zero knowledge about the whole situation.
Thanks for your input and feedback.

mad cuz elite going down. v4 when?? (:
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/07/2019, 21:05   #22

elite*gold: 50
Psychotic because you think you know something?? (:

1. Luis n his guild were invited to come fury but were told they wouldn't be maxed. He said "np" and left it at that.

2. Clapped guild was not maxed by staff. Actually had more people out of clapped asking me "can you just exchange this item for me" or "come on you know me, just give me a __ wep for ___ wep". Kinda sad really that people think you owe them even small things like this. Answer was always no regardless.

3. All I see come out of your mouth is how clapped guild is is invincible. Pretty sure they are not. Give video proof of the cheats, extra stats, extra items, etc. and we can solve the issue. People complained about clapped yes, but never once did they have any semblance of proof to show to staff or to post it anywhere.

No matter what version of Elite it is, will have the same people complaining about the same things every time. And no matter what version, sheep will still come and go as they please. v50 of leaving for some random server only to ask for changes to make it like Elite when?? (:
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/08/2019, 02:02   #23

RIP v3 within 10days..

Old 06/08/2019, 05:23   #24

Received Thanks: 1,393
Another Elite? I haven't been keeping tabs, but ****, even I'm not that insolent.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2019, 08:33   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agony69 View Post
Another Elite? I haven't been keeping tabs, but ****, even I'm not that insolent.
You can't escape the blackhole shaiya
Old 06/08/2019, 21:08   #26

Staff ruined this server with the help of a certain group of players, once again. Went from 100 online to 20 or 30 on max. This proves something. About farming etc its easy. Sadly, one more dead server
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2019, 21:32   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulinhoftw View Post
Staff ruined this server with the help of a certain group of players, once again. Went from 100 online to 20 or 30 on max. This proves something. About farming etc its easy. Sadly, one more dead server
miracle lasts for 3 days.... is an old saying around here.
When you do only for income u never success. When OWNER stop think for wallet first then he gets something to last alooot of time!!!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/08/2019, 23:35   #28

Makes no sense Spyrow. People begged for more things on web mall and we said no. We really were not interested in people relying on the web mall, and for the first time in a while, it was really refreshing to see so many people participating to kill bosses and trade items.

Would really like to be enlightened on how staff ruined server with a few people. Pretty sure the logic behind the statement will again be: "Clapped people got extra stuff." Nice to know people will take a rumor and run with it. Only "proof" I saw so far was someone's SS of a WhatsApp conversation where they gossip about how Clapped members got items. Excellent proof, thank you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2019, 00:26   #29

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaxue View Post
Psychotic because you think you know something?? (:

1. Luis n his guild were invited to come fury but were told they wouldn't be maxed. He said "np" and left it at that.

2. Clapped guild was not maxed by staff. Actually had more people out of clapped asking me "can you just exchange this item for me" or "come on you know me, just give me a __ wep for ___ wep". Kinda sad really that people think you owe them even small things like this. Answer was always no regardless.

3. All I see come out of your mouth is how clapped guild is is invincible. Pretty sure they are not. Give video proof of the cheats, extra stats, extra items, etc. and we can solve the issue. People complained about clapped yes, but never once did they have any semblance of proof to show to staff or to post it anywhere.

No matter what version of Elite it is, will have the same people complaining about the same things every time. And no matter what version, sheep will still come and go as they please. v50 of leaving for some random server only to ask for changes to make it like Elite when?? (:
you talk to much I remember when this staff from ravenhill dumbss server nurikol maxed all Clapeedxdd in one days shut the up stupid this sv will be down in 10days,,, good luck pheak with ur server I trying to start but i see more toxic players also ur staff server is good but staff is useless get a life dude
Old 06/09/2019, 00:35   #30

Nurikol was never staff on Ravenhill Mr. [DEV]Wan. I think you are confusing him with other people. I don't think I talk too much, but thank you for your opinion where.. you're talking... thanks.

Thanks
1 User

« Shaiya Extension [New server ep 5] | Shaiya PH: Mystra - Opens Int'l Doors »