Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Shaiya Synthesis

Discussion on Shaiya Synthesis within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shaiya Synthesis

Welcome to Shaiya Synthesis

Server Information:
- Episode 5.4
- Max level 70
- Working Anti-Cheat
- Lvl 7 and custom lapis
- DP obtainable by farming
- Auto Pick Up Drops
- Easy GM Rerolls
- Cross faction trading, whisper, and inspect
- Luc, Dex, Wis, and HP fix
- Instant level 15/30/70
- Kill rate x2
- Custom UI
- Custom Auction House
- Custom PvP Maps
- PvP Rewards
- Custom armor
- Free armor and lapis, all items are obtainable in game.
- Webmall
- Updated every day!

Discord Link:

Old 04/15/2019, 14:37   #2

Bump!

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2019, 03:30   #3

What about GRB? why DEV's allways forget about GRB?
Old 04/16/2019, 11:00   #4

Bump!

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2019, 15:12   #5

old server, name change to look like new server. sculvania
Old 04/17/2019, 02:47   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancientsea View Post
old server, name change to look like new server. sculvania
Almost correct, We merged with another server and felt it was right to change the name.
Old 04/18/2019, 19:53   #7

What server is it that u merged with?

[ADM]Tyler I wonder if this is the same tyler who use to cheat in his own server and sold there account information ?
Old 04/18/2019, 23:35   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Sinister View Post
What server is it that u merged with?

[ADM]Tyler I wonder if this is the same tyler who use to cheat in his own server and sold there account information ?
Shaiya notorious merged with us.

And if you’re referring to Tyler Kester... no i am not kester and i have never sold account information and or cheated on my own server
Old 04/19/2019, 05:19   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]Sculvania View Post
Shaiya notorious merged with us.

And if you’re referring to Tyler Kester... no i am not kester and i have never sold account information and or cheated on my own server
You sure know him well, even come up with his last name too.
Old 04/19/2019, 05:22   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancientsea View Post
You sure know him well, even come up with his last name too.
LMAO, who doesn't know him?

Looking at your posts, all you do is go around trashing servers. Some of which you commented on my other posts... Funny story is you have no idea what you're talking about... And I even asked if you wanted to talk about it, but no.
Old 04/19/2019, 19:21   #11

After reviewing [ADM]Sculvania Account activity I am able to see that this account along with other banned names are used and created by Tyler Kester.

This server owner not only started his career by stealing dozens of servers files early on in the shaiya community and then using alternate names to open multiple servers at a time for QUICK CASH GRABS normally lasting a few weeks to month.

I have roughly a 6 months experience working with Tyler back when he was first starting out in the community I joined as a GS and then GM for him where I experience, Cheating by himself and Staff i.e [adding lapis where normal players could not], [editing k/d of pvp rank to stay high in leader boards with Low k/d], [killing/Jailing of players who kill his characters] and many other issues.

For those who would like to verify this information can check here for conversations between myself and tyler Kester when he went under the name [ADM]White at which time he used the name Martin as a real life name. which was later confirmed Tyler Kester.

How I know its Tyler Kester?
Well a few ways I am able to tell
1. He claims to know Tyler and even knows the last name[I didn't even remember
his last name lol]

2. This account is used to promote his other servers in the past to attempt to trick players in believing he is a trusted developer even tho he is still tyler Kester on both accounts.[checked post history and you clearly see him promoting [ADM]White server aka tyler kester claiming to know him and that he is a trusted developer]

About 10 Post down you will see [ADM]Sculvania claiming this calling [ADM]White a "Good Owner" Which later was confirmed to be Tyler Kester on both accounts.

3. Tyler Kester also used this account before when attempting to communicate with other developers/ask for help on issues he encountered with server due to his extremely poor reputation most developers refused to have anything to do with the **** he put out.
Old 04/19/2019, 19:25   #12

Quote:
After reviewing [ADM]Sculvania Account activity I am able to see that this account along with other banned names are used and created by Tyler Kester.

This server owner not only started his career by stealing dozens of servers files early on in the shaiya community and then using alternate names to open multiple servers at a time for QUICK CASH GRABS normally lasting a few weeks to month.

I have roughly a 6 months experience working with Tyler back when he was first starting out in the community I joined as a GS and then GM for him where I experience, Cheating by himself and Staff i.e [adding lapis where normal players could not], [editing k/d of pvp rank to stay high in leader boards with Low k/d], [killing/Jailing of players who kill his characters] and many other issues.

For those who would like to verify this information can check here for conversations between myself and tyler Kester when he went under the name [ADM]White at which time he used the name Martin as a real life name. which was later confirmed Tyler Kester.

How I know its Tyler Kester?
Well a few ways I am able to tell
1. He claims to know Tyler and even knows the last name[I didn't even remember
his last name lol]

2. This account is used to promote his other servers in the past to attempt to trick players in believing he is a trusted developer even tho he is still tyler Kester on both accounts.[checked post history and you clearly see him promoting [ADM]White server aka tyler kester claiming to know him and that he is a trusted developer]

About 10 Post down you will see [ADM]Sculvania claiming this calling [ADM]White a "Good Owner" Which later was confirmed to be Tyler Kester on both accounts.

3. Tyler Kester also used this account before when attempting to communicate with other developers/ask for help on issues he encountered with server due to his extremely poor reputation most developers refused to have anything to do with the crap he put out.
Stop shit posting. He is not tyler kester. He has done none of the things you have spoken of. Stop wasting your time on trying to make a good person look bad. Go find something better to do.

Even I know Tyler Kester's last name, just because he knows that doesn't prove anything and everything you are claiming is false, I have worked with this Tyler for over a year and I've worked with Kester in the past and I would recognize his voice If it was him, As i have been in multiple calls with this Tyler. now stop posting drama and do something else. bye.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/19/2019, 19:46   #13

Tyler u need to stop making so many profiles bro
Old 04/19/2019, 20:59   #14

Quote:
Tyler u need to stop making so many profiles bro
Lmao, I have so many people who could tell you im not kester. Stay off my post because you clearly have no idea what you’re talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity. View Post
Stop **** posting. He is not tyler kester. He has done none of the things you have spoken of. Stop wasting your time on trying to make a good person look bad. Go find something better to do.

Even I know Tyler Kester's last name, just because he knows that doesn't prove anything and everything you are claiming is false, I have worked with this Tyler for over a year and I've worked with Kester in the past and I would recognize his voice If it was him, As i have been in multiple calls with this Tyler. now stop posting drama and do something else. bye.
Hey you know kesters last name. You must be Tyler Kester.
Old 04/20/2019, 11:06   #15

BUMP!

Thanks
1 User

« Shaiya Genesis (Official Released on April 23 , 2019) | Shaiya Prototype 100% Custom »