Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Shaiya Synthesis

Discussion on Shaiya Synthesis within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 41
Shaiya Synthesis

Welcome to Shaiya Synthesis


Server Information:
- Episode 5.4
- Max level 70
- Working Anti-Cheat
- Lvl 7 and custom lapis
- DP obtainable by farming
- Auto Pick Up Drops
- Easy GM Rerolls
- Cross faction trading, whisper, and inspect
- Luc, Dex, Wis, and HP fix
- Instant level 15/30/70
- Kill rate x2
- Custom UI
- Custom Auction House
- Custom PvP Maps
- PvP Rewards
- Custom armor
- Free armor and lapis, all items are obtainable in game.
- Webmall
- Updated every day!



Discord Link:
Website:



[ADM]Sculvania is offline  
Old 04/15/2019, 14:37   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 148
Received Thanks: 60
Bump!


[ADM]Beno™ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2019, 03:30   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 58
Received Thanks: 16
What about GRB? why DEV's allways forget about GRB?
shoree is offline  
Old 04/16/2019, 11:00   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 2
Bump!


bottrop95 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2019, 15:12   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 19
old server, name change to look like new server. sculvania
Ancientsea is offline  
Old 04/17/2019, 02:47   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancientsea View Post
old server, name change to look like new server. sculvania
Almost correct, We merged with another server and felt it was right to change the name.
[ADM]Sculvania is offline  
Old 04/18/2019, 19:53   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 250
Received Thanks: 152
What server is it that u merged with?

[ADM]Tyler I wonder if this is the same tyler who use to cheat in his own server and sold there account information ?
[GM]Sinister is offline  
Old 04/18/2019, 23:35   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Sinister View Post
What server is it that u merged with?

[ADM]Tyler I wonder if this is the same tyler who use to cheat in his own server and sold there account information ?
Shaiya notorious merged with us.


And if you’re referring to Tyler Kester... no i am not kester and i have never sold account information and or cheated on my own server
[ADM]Sculvania is offline  
Old 04/19/2019, 05:19   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]Sculvania View Post
Shaiya notorious merged with us.


And if you’re referring to Tyler Kester... no i am not kester and i have never sold account information and or cheated on my own server
You sure know him well, even come up with his last name too.
Ancientsea is offline  
Old 04/19/2019, 05:22   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancientsea View Post
You sure know him well, even come up with his last name too.
LMAO, who doesn't know him?


Looking at your posts, all you do is go around trashing servers. Some of which you commented on my other posts... Funny story is you have no idea what you're talking about... And I even asked if you wanted to talk about it, but no.
[ADM]Sculvania is offline  
Old 04/19/2019, 19:21   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 250
Received Thanks: 152
After reviewing [ADM]Sculvania Account activity I am able to see that this account along with other banned names are used and created by Tyler Kester.

This server owner not only started his career by stealing dozens of servers files early on in the shaiya community and then using alternate names to open multiple servers at a time for QUICK CASH GRABS normally lasting a few weeks to month.

I have roughly a 6 months experience working with Tyler back when he was first starting out in the community I joined as a GS and then GM for him where I experience, Cheating by himself and Staff i.e [adding lapis where normal players could not], [editing k/d of pvp rank to stay high in leader boards with Low k/d], [killing/Jailing of players who kill his characters] and many other issues.

For those who would like to verify this information can check here for conversations between myself and tyler Kester when he went under the name [ADM]White at which time he used the name Martin as a real life name. which was later confirmed Tyler Kester.


How I know its Tyler Kester?
Well a few ways I am able to tell
1. He claims to know Tyler and even knows the last name[I didn't even remember
his last name lol]

2. This account is used to promote his other servers in the past to attempt to trick players in believing he is a trusted developer even tho he is still tyler Kester on both accounts.[checked post history and you clearly see him promoting [ADM]White server aka tyler kester claiming to know him and that he is a trusted developer]

About 10 Post down you will see [ADM]Sculvania claiming this calling [ADM]White a "Good Owner" Which later was confirmed to be Tyler Kester on both accounts.


3. Tyler Kester also used this account before when attempting to communicate with other developers/ask for help on issues he encountered with server due to his extremely poor reputation most developers refused to have anything to do with the **** he put out.
[GM]Sinister is offline  
Old 04/19/2019, 19:25   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 199
Received Thanks: 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Sinister View Post
After reviewing [ADM]Sculvania Account activity I am able to see that this account along with other banned names are used and created by Tyler Kester.

This server owner not only started his career by stealing dozens of servers files early on in the shaiya community and then using alternate names to open multiple servers at a time for QUICK CASH GRABS normally lasting a few weeks to month.

I have roughly a 6 months experience working with Tyler back when he was first starting out in the community I joined as a GS and then GM for him where I experience, Cheating by himself and Staff i.e [adding lapis where normal players could not], [editing k/d of pvp rank to stay high in leader boards with Low k/d], [killing/Jailing of players who kill his characters] and many other issues.

For those who would like to verify this information can check here for conversations between myself and tyler Kester when he went under the name [ADM]White at which time he used the name Martin as a real life name. which was later confirmed Tyler Kester.


How I know its Tyler Kester?
Well a few ways I am able to tell
1. He claims to know Tyler and even knows the last name[I didn't even remember
his last name lol]

2. This account is used to promote his other servers in the past to attempt to trick players in believing he is a trusted developer even tho he is still tyler Kester on both accounts.[checked post history and you clearly see him promoting [ADM]White server aka tyler kester claiming to know him and that he is a trusted developer]

About 10 Post down you will see [ADM]Sculvania claiming this calling [ADM]White a "Good Owner" Which later was confirmed to be Tyler Kester on both accounts.


3. Tyler Kester also used this account before when attempting to communicate with other developers/ask for help on issues he encountered with server due to his extremely poor reputation most developers refused to have anything to do with the crap he put out.
Stop shit posting. He is not tyler kester. He has done none of the things you have spoken of. Stop wasting your time on trying to make a good person look bad. Go find something better to do.

Even I know Tyler Kester's last name, just because he knows that doesn't prove anything and everything you are claiming is false, I have worked with this Tyler for over a year and I've worked with Kester in the past and I would recognize his voice If it was him, As i have been in multiple calls with this Tyler. now stop posting drama and do something else. bye.
Velocity. is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/19/2019, 19:46   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 250
Received Thanks: 152
Tyler u need to stop making so many profiles bro
[GM]Sinister is offline  
Old 04/19/2019, 20:59   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Sinister View Post
Tyler u need to stop making so many profiles bro
Lmao, I have so many people who could tell you im not kester. Stay off my post because you clearly have no idea what you’re talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity. View Post
Stop **** posting. He is not tyler kester. He has done none of the things you have spoken of. Stop wasting your time on trying to make a good person look bad. Go find something better to do.

Even I know Tyler Kester's last name, just because he knows that doesn't prove anything and everything you are claiming is false, I have worked with this Tyler for over a year and I've worked with Kester in the past and I would recognize his voice If it was him, As i have been in multiple calls with this Tyler. now stop posting drama and do something else. bye.
Hey you know kesters last name. You must be Tyler Kester.
[ADM]Sculvania is offline  
Old 04/20/2019, 11:06   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 148
Received Thanks: 60
BUMP!


[ADM]Beno™ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply



« Shaiya Genesis (Official Released on April 23 , 2019) | Shaiya Prototype 100% Custom »

Similar Threads
Synthesis Bot Help Needed
04/05/2013 - Mabinogi - 1 Replies
I was wondering if anyone could tell me why I am getting an error that states line 146 (File "C......) if $synthtabxy=0 or $synthtabxy=0 Then $synthtabxy=^Error Error: subscript used with non-array variable and clearly I am using an array variable on line 56
[Work In Progress] Auto Synthesis Bot
11/30/2010 - Mabinogi - 6 Replies
Here is my script so far for my auto synthesis bot. There are a few problems with it: It clicks the upper let corner when the first item isn't found. and more but im not going to go into things... If someone could help me fix these problems that would be great.
Synthesis Macro bot?
07/15/2008 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
Is there a macro for Master Synthesis to make Red Blaze Draco Pearl. I have like 3k of One Star Draco pearl :O I wanted to updgrade it to red blaze draco pearl. but it take a while without a macro.
Laura's Synthesis Powerlevel Bot V3b
10/17/2006 - FFXI Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 10 Replies
Laura's Synthesis Powerlevel Bot V3b HOW TO USE THIS BOT THIS BOT IS FOR SYNTHESIS OF 12 ITEMS BUY ALL THE INGREDIENTS TO SYNTHESIS 12 TIMES OR YOU WILL HAVE TO STOP THE BOT EARLY. Hotkeys: F10 will pauses F11 will Exit



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 3KeUpz52VCbhmLwuwydqxu6U1xsgbT8YT5
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.