Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya?

Discussion on Shaiya? within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Shaiya?

Hello everyone!

Remember the times, where you worked your *** off in the OS/US? And the awesome PVP we all had in between ep3-ep5? All of the endless Oi and VR/PR runs, Invasions etc?

Well, i do.

That's the reason im here.
If, i get enough players, im willing to put effort and enough work, to make a lasting server. Not just for couple of months, but for years. As long as we have enough players.

The game itself will be simple, Episode 5 PvE based without any of those ugly custom items. Keep it as clean as possible, near the OS, Just boosted a bit. Perhabs 20-40x? Restore all the existing pvp zones, and make it worth to participate.

Im also open to every idea, to make it better and more succesful.

If you're interested and would like to join, Hit the thank button!
Lets make it happen and restore the glorious Shaiya!!
More info coming soon
Stay Tuned!
[Dev]Logic

Thanks
11 Users
Old 03/15/2019, 22:31   #2

make it the best private shaiya server around bro and make it great the best

give me your skype also bro

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/15/2019, 23:02   #3

Already so many severs out there giving us this "OS" experience. PvP servers would probably be more successful in terms of players and activity but nobody hosts servers for the love it. Its just a cash in and out business. You'll have little success in my opinion. A lot of empty OS type servers out there. Bring something that isn't out there, a free pvp server keyword being free. Otherwise dont raise your hopes. Exile opening soon bringing that original experience. Left and right "original experience". Sorry for the rant but can someone host elite v3 and make it last couple of years?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2019, 09:43   #4

i strongly disagree, in the matter of fact i just think that is your opinion.

Past couple of months ive been doing research and been looking for that " Great " server, and for my suprise, there is NON. All i can find is pvp servers and the servers that are dead, no active playerbase. Most of them are also free.

In the other hand, my plan is to make a server, that everyone can enjoy. A community for players, that actually enjoy the whole gameplay, not just a part of it.

Old 03/16/2019, 17:09   #5

As an addict of this game, I wish you nothing but success. Good luck.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2019, 10:13   #6

Your vision sounds wonderful :-)

Here are some things you may consider my friend:

How about an EP4- Server where there is Ele-1-max and dbuff-lapis are also there...
where there are some custom things yes, to make it more fun?

Where there is exp-rate of 2% but and since you have some custum fun things like you can farm good starter gear and lapis level 3 and 4 right at the start it could be a server where people are excited to farm in order to lvl up faster :-)

Where you, for example change the drops to be extremely fun.

What I experienced to be a lot of fun was the Server "Shaiya Forest - Custom EP".

You may look at this server for inspiration :-)
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2019, 18:53   #7

like the part where you said it will be up for a long time, but sounds too good to be true. anyway wish you all the best for the project, will try this one out when open.
Old 03/18/2019, 19:02   #8

There is many ep 4.5 servers lately. Ep 5 is my favourite, so I'm definitely looking forward to this.
Old 03/18/2019, 21:54   #9

Hello,

I like the Idea of your Server at all!
Here are my suggestions:

- No GM RRs ... If there is no way of your effort, it sucks. If everyone got the same gear and the same stats we all play the same thing... no fun.
- Make different Endgame gears. Yes, I know. You don't want to make custom gear but here's the point:
There exist many ways of playing a class. Like: Full rec ranger, where your main stats will be rec/dex and not luc/str, the luc/str stats on your gear will be wasted. If you could make a Dex/Rec based Gear, people could use it and become special with their own build. Also Full luc build archers want Dex/Luc gear more, than Str/dex/luc ... I would recommend to make 6 different endgame sets for each class, with a 50 STR/DEX/LUC/INT/REC/WIS base stat ... (not 250 stat in total, just every piece got 1 Stat as main) Which will be 36 Gears in total.
Same goes for Rec Mages. In mass PvP, the "abuse" of strategy builds are more effective than just full dmg and burst everything down you see.

Also, therefor your need some different lapis. In Ep 3/4 it tilted me so hard, that there exist no Luc/Int accessory lapis, or Luc/Int dual lapis.
How about you make a Int/Wis, Int Luc, Int Rec dual v5 also an Rec/dex Dex/Luc, Dex / str dual lapis V5 Str / Dex, Str / luc and so on ...
a full luc Archer prefer having as much luc as they can get.
This will give way more individuality.

Let bosses drop NOTHING. Instead, make a Boss Quest right in front of the Boss. So everyone who is the raid will get a reward. Like a Mystery Boy where there could be a Weapon/Gearpart or another special drop. You just have to fix the % chance of the gear, so the server won't get flooded. Also, useless drops like an FC 3-4 are also welcome in it. You still get something to work on killing the boss, instead of becoming greedy and try to kill all bosses for yourself, so you be one of the 6 persons, who gets the drop (that's why I hate farming bosses in P-Server)

Don't make the server to easy, but also don't bore people with long leveling (like 4 days for max level while you play 10h a day) ... people don't want to grind, they want the awesome PvP.
Give people a chance to work on their gear, even if bosses are down. Like a farm quest to get endgame gear. (Shouldn't be that easy, but also not undoable)
Fix some classes, like Ranger. the chains are totally fine, don't fix them, but the DEX is a problem. Also, the % accuracy of Warrior and Hunter are a big problem for a ranger - delete the accuracy from W/G and H and give them +100 Dex as a buff. Increase the Dex Buff from Ranger from +100 to +700. (They need much Dex to avoid the one-shots of the warrior) ... Everyone who doesn't like the suggestion: Don't forget that Warriors ALWAYS broken in PvP, they can make x8 very high dmg and one-shots people easily. They need a nerf.

Let lv 69 Gear the max gear. Lv 70 is EP 5.6 (and looks ugly af)
If you make new bosses, give them the death bread debuff, so people can't do it without Priest. ALSO, make them very very strong. Full tank guardians should get rewarded for playing standart.

Leave the Enchantment rate like it is. Don't increase or fix anything. People should not get to [20] ... this is just very broken for some classes. And the dmg cant gets compensated by the absorption.

Leave Debuff lapis in the game. If people are too stupid to use pots for the debuff, they are not supposed to play Shaiya at all ... these are whiny scum that never played OS and just want everything for free and as easy as possible.

Make the Priest heals x2 not x4. They have to decide: Full rec and be tanky, but heal less, or full wis, heal much but be squishy.

Don't make a x1 PvP rate please. I know, on OS theire was always x1 kills but you have to accept that OS got a 1000 people playerbase, where you can make about 2000+ kills a day. On P-Server there is no 1000 player base. You won't get as much kills as in OS, and after people got 50.000 kills and needs another 50.000 to gets the next rank, it starts to get boring because you don't feel progress.

Make the WM-Event, Santa Event and all the other events from OS a standard event. So people get some other things to do, than just running Instances and get boring.

Don't flood your server with MMs and make everything too easy. That makes everything boring.

Make PvP and Gold to DP Events, PvP rewards, GRB Rewards (but don't force people to get in a guild by making OPs only dropable in GRB)
1x Lv 70 Boss for the first 3 guilds will be fine - don't flood the server!

Make Coins farmable, but don't flood the server with money. Fc 1 = 100k 2= 200k 3 = 300k 4 = 400k. 5 = 500k. While FC 5 is dropable with a 30% chance in Desire Dungeon. 3 is dropable in Sacra, OI and Greendieta.
2 is a map drop from PR/VR at 5-10% and 15-20% in Kanos.
1 is farmable in DD1/2/Jungle.

Make this Special RRs. That gives you the ability to get the DOUBLE amount of normal RR stats from a Stat, but leave it like OS. So you have to reroll ALL stats and not just this one. Make them farmable Kanos Elemental mobs with 10% drop rate. Str/Int at Lumen, Int/Dex at Secreta, Dex/Rec at Ales and Luc/Wis at Denta arial.

I believe I got some more Ideas, but just tell me what you think about these.

Sorry for my broken english, I'm not good at it.
Old 03/19/2019, 21:31   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhaisiTore View Post
like the part where you said it will be up for a long time, but sounds too good to be true. anyway wish you all the best for the project, will try this one out when open.
Its totally understandable, since there is so many servers that come and go. Usually its because of the poor development and poor server managment or the fact, that they're all pvp servers.
I can say that if i get decent number of active members to make it worth the hustle, im all in for it and keep it running as long as possible.
The thing is that im an shaiya addict for a very long time, and my goal is to make a server, that is actually playable for myself and everyone else.
Im not gonna sit back, and watch how all this is gonna die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ve-rmouth View Post
Hello,

I like the Idea of your Server at all!
Here are my suggestions:

- No GM RRs ... If there is no way of your effort, it sucks. If everyone got the same gear and the same stats we all play the same thing... no fun.
- Make different Endgame gears. Yes, I know. You don't want to make custom gear but here's the point:
There exist many ways of playing a class. Like: Full rec ranger, where your main stats will be rec/dex and not luc/str, the luc/str stats on your gear will be wasted. If you could make a Dex/Rec based Gear, people could use it and become special with their own build. Also Full luc build archers want Dex/Luc gear more, than Str/dex/luc ... I would recommend to make 6 different endgame sets for each class, with a 50 STR/DEX/LUC/INT/REC/WIS base stat ... (not 250 stat in total, just every piece got 1 Stat as main) Which will be 36 Gears in total.
Same goes for Rec Mages. In mass PvP, the "abuse" of strategy builds are more effective than just full dmg and burst everything down you see.

Also, therefor your need some different lapis. In Ep 3/4 it tilted me so hard, that there exist no Luc/Int accessory lapis, or Luc/Int dual lapis.
How about you make a Int/Wis, Int Luc, Int Rec dual v5 also an Rec/dex Dex/Luc, Dex / str dual lapis V5 Str / Dex, Str / luc and so on ...
a full luc Archer prefer having as much luc as they can get.
This will give way more individuality.

Let bosses drop NOTHING. Instead, make a Boss Quest right in front of the Boss. So everyone who is the raid will get a reward. Like a Mystery Boy where there could be a Weapon/Gearpart or another special drop. You just have to fix the % chance of the gear, so the server won't get flooded. Also, useless drops like an FC 3-4 are also welcome in it. You still get something to work on killing the boss, instead of becoming greedy and try to kill all bosses for yourself, so you be one of the 6 persons, who gets the drop (that's why I hate farming bosses in P-Server)

Don't make the server to easy, but also don't bore people with long leveling (like 4 days for max level while you play 10h a day) ... people don't want to grind, they want the awesome PvP.
Give people a chance to work on their gear, even if bosses are down. Like a farm quest to get endgame gear. (Shouldn't be that easy, but also not undoable)
Fix some classes, like Ranger. the chains are totally fine, don't fix them, but the DEX is a problem. Also, the % accuracy of Warrior and Hunter are a big problem for a ranger - delete the accuracy from W/G and H and give them +100 Dex as a buff. Increase the Dex Buff from Ranger from +100 to +700. (They need much Dex to avoid the one-shots of the warrior) ... Everyone who doesn't like the suggestion: Don't forget that Warriors ALWAYS broken in PvP, they can make x8 very high dmg and one-shots people easily. They need a nerf.

Let lv 69 Gear the max gear. Lv 70 is EP 5.6 (and looks ugly af)
If you make new bosses, give them the death bread debuff, so people can't do it without Priest. ALSO, make them very very strong. Full tank guardians should get rewarded for playing standart.

Leave the Enchantment rate like it is. Don't increase or fix anything. People should not get to [20] ... this is just very broken for some classes. And the dmg cant gets compensated by the absorption.

Leave Debuff lapis in the game. If people are too stupid to use pots for the debuff, they are not supposed to play Shaiya at all ... these are whiny scum that never played OS and just want everything for free and as easy as possible.

Make the Priest heals x2 not x4. They have to decide: Full rec and be tanky, but heal less, or full wis, heal much but be squishy.

Don't make a x1 PvP rate please. I know, on OS theire was always x1 kills but you have to accept that OS got a 1000 people playerbase, where you can make about 2000+ kills a day. On P-Server there is no 1000 player base. You won't get as much kills as in OS, and after people got 50.000 kills and needs another 50.000 to gets the next rank, it starts to get boring because you don't feel progress.

Make the WM-Event, Santa Event and all the other events from OS a standard event. So people get some other things to do, than just running Instances and get boring.

Don't flood your server with MMs and make everything too easy. That makes everything boring.

Make PvP and Gold to DP Events, PvP rewards, GRB Rewards (but don't force people to get in a guild by making OPs only dropable in GRB)
1x Lv 70 Boss for the first 3 guilds will be fine - don't flood the server!

Make Coins farmable, but don't flood the server with money. Fc 1 = 100k 2= 200k 3 = 300k 4 = 400k. 5 = 500k. While FC 5 is dropable with a 30% chance in Desire Dungeon. 3 is dropable in Sacra, OI and Greendieta.
2 is a map drop from PR/VR at 5-10% and 15-20% in Kanos.
1 is farmable in DD1/2/Jungle.

Make this Special RRs. That gives you the ability to get the DOUBLE amount of normal RR stats from a Stat, but leave it like OS. So you have to reroll ALL stats and not just this one. Make them farmable Kanos Elemental mobs with 10% drop rate. Str/Int at Lumen, Int/Dex at Secreta, Dex/Rec at Ales and Luc/Wis at Denta arial.

I believe I got some more Ideas, but just tell me what you think about these.

Sorry for my broken english, I'm not good at it.

I love your ideas man, theres so much useful stuff. Definentely gonna use some of them.
I can say right now, that it wont be a easy server, but it wont be that hard tho.
Sure, the idea is to make it like OS/US. But even tho, it will be much easier and perhabs more balanced.

And im always waiting for ideas. The more - the better.
So Keep going guys!
Appreciate the feedback. It helps alot!

[Dev]Logic

Tags
#shaiya #ep5 #pve #pvp

« Shaiya Derive - Episode 5.4 | Shaiya Proelio »