Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Diverge Open Doors

Discussion on Shaiya Diverge Open Doors within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shaiya Diverge Open Doors

We are happy to announce a promotional event on Shaiya Diverge!

From December 24th to January 14th, every newly created character will automatically receive a special set to come and test out the server.

Every character will be equipped with class-specific armor, weapons, capes, and accessories in their inventory. The items will be pre-linked, enchanted and rerolled. The restriction of these sets will be that you won’t be able to trade, enchant, link, extract or reroll them.

All items from this promotional event will be wiped on January 14th, 2019. This should be ample warning for everyone to prepare and make sure you farm your own items while you have this amazing set to use.

We hope everyone can make most of this opportunity and come try out Diverge!
Make sure you join our Discord Server so that you can see our latest patch notes, events, giveaways and interact with other players on the server.
See you all soon~

Old 12/08/2018, 17:26   #2

Received Thanks: 1,399
Wrong section, homeboi.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2018, 20:07   #3

elite*gold: 17
nvm i read the post again
Old 12/08/2018, 21:26   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agony69 View Post
Wrong section, homeboi.
Sad, but wont be moved as they are all inactive.
Thanks though.
Old 12/08/2018, 22:02   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADMIN]Phreak View Post
Sad, but wont be moved as they are all inactive.
Thanks though.
and because the staff of epvp are inactive makes you feel *** and brake epvp rules?
You should recive an infraction or an few days ban if your behavoir is made because YOU wanted and not by mistake!!

No offence but you guys failed so many times, why keep trying to suck some dollars from few ppl ?
You guys need xmas $$$ for buy gifts for your GF???, in this case epvp - not good section!!
Old 12/09/2018, 00:02   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]SpyRow View Post
Why do you have the need of commenting on each and every thread I make. Dont you have something better to do..
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2018, 17:41   #7

There is already an ad of the server , there's no sense in spamming stick to the previous thread.
Old 12/09/2018, 18:29   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmfuxia View Post
Its been aproved by a modaretor before dear. Such events can be done via new threads. The only mistake here is that it's in the wrong section.
Old 12/09/2018, 20:19   #9

Friends of moderators can do everything D
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2018, 20:57   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]Force View Post
There are literally no moderators.. Your point is invalid.

P.S Didnt you quit shaiya? Why do you still bother with the community.
Old 12/09/2018, 21:52   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by humani111 View Post
Apollyon Atleast Phreak isnt offering his wife's ******** to shaiya players from his country for some money like you do to romanians and u open mouth about dollars ?
Im proud of it bejo!!! atlast i have dollars while you have Butterflies on your wallet!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]Force View Post
Friends of moderators can do everything D
if any of us do something againts epvp tos asap we get infraction or banned
Old 12/09/2018, 22:00   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]SpyRow View Post
if any of us do something againts epvp tos asap we get infraction or banned
Then why are you still not banned.. If they were that active as you say, you along with a few others wouldnt be here talking **** to every single thread.
Old 12/09/2018, 23:39   #13

I joined this server because of Elite team, good at start with a lot ppls from old Diverge and Elite like me. Yeah, and a lot of farm in Shaiya 2018, ok it is still fine. But a lot of time in this server, I always play with mobs, not many MM or events although its new server. And they change drop or something in server always, like no discussing with team or asking ALLl ppls, just listen from some ppls and change. Today fc3 is in dd2, next day karis, next back dd2. I think 2 Elite servers down fast because of changing server like that, some ppls suggest -> change, some ppls cry -> back again.

And now when not many pvp, ppls left. They borrow set to save server , and again playing with mobs
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2018, 23:43   #14

OT, there's no point of having an event like that, looking at the pvp ranking, it doesn't seems that much active for pvp. If its like that, then the meaning of P-SERVER doesn't seems to be working with this one.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2018, 23:59   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenoon View Post
OT, there's no point of having an event like that, looking at the pvp ranking, it doesn't seems that much active for pvp. If its like that, then the meaning of P-SERVER doesn't seems to be working with this one.
This screen shots is saying everything

People quiting and asking to joining underworld ! This cant be better !!

Elite was an good place for ppl to play until an lil phreak got way to greedy and when his walled got fullOUT blamed hackers and closed server and went to hollidays
Then lil phreak with big Justin decided to reopen diverge because elite failed 1 2 and 3 times!
SO Diverge nr2 will fall due to unactivity and no ppl to play on it, guess diverge NR3 is on new list!!!

haters gonna hate me! but there are way more ppl who LOVES ME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnfromVN View Post
I joined this server because of Elite team, good at start with a lot ppls from old Diverge and Elite like me. Yeah, and a lot of farm in Shaiya 2018, ok it is still fine. But a lot of time in this server, I always play with mobs, not many MM or events although its new server. And they change drop or something in server always, like no discussing with team or asking ALLl ppls, just listen from some ppls and change. Today fc3 is in dd2, next day karis, next back dd2. I think 2 Elite servers down fast because of changing server like that, some ppls suggest -> change, some ppls cry -> back again.

And now when not many pvp, ppls left. They borrow set to save server , and again playing with mobs
ofc! Server bill is coming, xmas is coming new year is coming, no donations
This mean, No server bill, no xmas made in hawai, no new year made in Las Vegas, so yeah,
Closed Thread