Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Shaiya Invictus

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shaiya Invictus

Greetings everyone, Shaiya Invictus is a PvP Based EP 5.4 Custom Server. Max Level is level 70 and it is instant, no need to level up, just create a new toon and it will be directly level 70. A new created toon will also have already a full Lv70 Set with 4 Tops, all the needed weapons, cape and accessory. First thing you will have to do on Invictus is to place your armors and weapons into the Warehouse, logout, and go on the Website Blacksmith. It allows you to link your items with all the in game avaible lapises, it also reroll and enchant your gears. Shaiya Invictus comes out with Custom Bosses, we're tired of the afk and hit bosses and with Custom and Home made Skills. Each toon will be allowed to take only 1 PvP Chain Skills. The Skills can be attained in game through our Quests. Check out our information pages.
Shaiya Invictus

-Episode: Custom 5.4
-Max Level: 70
-Max Lapis: Lv7 / Duals Lv5 / Elemental Lapises Lv2.5 / Flash and Sonic Lapises 2.5 / Custom Lapises
-End Game Gears: Lv70 (Conflict, Pursuer, Brilliant, Tenacious, Fatal, Sinister)
-Kill Rate: x1 , x2 with Battle Field Runes
-Free 30Days Items
-PvP Based Server
-Custom Skills and Bosses
-FFA Map
-High DDoS Protected Server

What do we offer?

Shaiya Invictus is a play to win Ep 5.4 Server. The difference between farmers and donors will be just in terms of time. Everything is farmable in game, through quests or through the PvP Rewards. Invictus's Developing Team has worked a lot to bring new features, a different game play and one of the best Shaiya Protected Servers you will ever see.

Old 11/05/2018, 21:01   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dIeHTDC View Post

that sucks, you do not even enter and read that you look for money ... as you see that you do everything for money, do not increase the security and ask for money, another injector will be done, but with 10 people who do not even play now, and I do not think someone will play
Excuse me ?! My name is Bernard ... And this is the best Server 2018 !

Old 11/05/2018, 21:16   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dIeHTDC View Post

Invictus -> AuronCrow
Adam Jansen -> AuronCrow

that sucks, you do not even enter and read that you look for money ... as you see that you do everything for money, do not increase the security and ask for money, another injector will be done, but with 10 people who do not even play now, and I do not think someone will play
I can just say, you shouldnt always directly complain without even checking it out or having any straight proofs for your facts you are spreading around.
I stayed in contact with the staffs of those server now for a bit longer,I definitely can say that Beno is not in anything else intrested than improving his skills as DEV and make players enjoy the game.
About Adam i can't say i know him much but he seems fine for me and also puts much effort on it when it comes to problems ingame or any server side iusses.
I don't see any money grabbing on this server, you spawn with gear, can link and reroll yourself by website with all you need and the only thing you have to farm are a few lapis and weapons. Where they get here the money from players?
Though, in the end it's players decision to spend money on a shaiya server nowadays.

To finish that: The server has potential in my opinion. Feel free to figure it out by yourself and talk from your experience then.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/05/2018, 21:21   #4

This is about 2 day server

Old 11/05/2018, 21:23   #5

You should stop throwing me in all the ***** the people do around. I was never hidding, never used to open servers with different names so stop ******* me off and get a Life. Thats so awfull how everyone talks whitout knowing. I'm tired of all of you. I've decided to quit shaiya private servers after Throne so chill a bit and let me stay in Peace. Bye.
Old 11/05/2018, 21:47   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuronCrow View Post
You should stop throwing me in all the ***** the people do around. I was never hidding, never used to open servers with different names so stop ******* me off and get a Life. Thats so awfull how everyone talks whitout knowing. I'm tired of all of you. I've decided to quit shaiya private servers after Throne so chill a bit and let me stay in Peace. Bye.
how much ignorance .....
just a little research written on the internet "whois" write your domain and here comes out the information .....
I do two counts, the domain was bought by Cosmin Marica, wait auroncrow skypid is cosmin-x-marica, wait wait .... but how is it possible?
Invictus -> AuronCrow
it's like writing 2 + 2 = 4
easy auroncrow has bought domain, and the rest, nobody buys anything if he has no intention of making a server, but okay I'm saying nonsense right? ahahahaha

before saying that you came out of this world, learn to become anonymous.

@ I did my research before writing the post
Old 11/05/2018, 22:46   #7

Stop this drama and join Server ! I Don't have seen a single server here advertising without this kind of drama ! At least respect us for the work and come and play skip all the rest ! If you don't like me just don't play but please stop your mouth talking a lot "****" ...

This is a game not a real war ! Come and Play Ignore the rest !
Old 11/05/2018, 23:01   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]Beno™ View Post
Stop this drama and join Server ! I Don't have seen a single server here advertising without this kind of drama ! At least respect us for the work and come and play skip all the rest ! If you don't like me just don't play but please stop your mouth talking a lot "****" ...

This is a game not a real war ! Come and Play Ignore the rest !

It is so sad how people's hate ruins everyone. As i said, after Throne i have quitted shaiya. Wont see me anymore opening a server, be happy. Anyway, i wish you the best of luck Beno.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/06/2018, 00:58   #9

beno are u the owner of that server bro ?
Old 11/06/2018, 01:57   #10

Beno Isn't AuronCrow, two different people.
Old 11/06/2018, 03:19   #11

Well to put my two cents here.. AuronCrow does work as Invictus Staff dev, there is just too many hints and Beno confirmed about it earlier so i dunno why they hiding it now.
Maybe auroncrow is shy.
Old 11/06/2018, 08:58   #12

website is down already
Old 11/06/2018, 10:50   #13

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuyko View Post
website is down already
Do you know to contact staff ?! Or u like to post here
Website is working good but next time guess it can be an maintenance ! Don't be so quick to post bad indication

Welcome to Invictus
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/06/2018, 11:40   #14

beno u are adm on this server bro ?
Old 11/06/2018, 12:40   #15

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristimitez View Post
beno u are adm on this server bro ?