Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Invictus

Discussion on Shaiya Invictus within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 11/23/2018, 11:25   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]SpyRow View Post
already closed lol

not my bussniess but guys srrly if u cant keep an server/website open more then 1 month why waste people time?
When u open an server many go and test it while they quit from old they already play, and when u close it many of them- quit shaiya for good.
Srrly if u guys cant keep an server ON why keep trying open server over server?
Just to have that [ADM] tag or what?
I was helping a bit in last period this server about website, and I can share that the failure of server was not caused by Beno, who did a lot of work on it, but from Adam aka Vernon (on skype) that we discovered on last day of server beeing AuronCrow.

This AuronCrow is a thief and cheater, he steal whatever he can and resell it. Beno did his mistake trusting him as we all did, because he was hiding his identity and acting in a nice way to everyone, just for get his own benefits from the server. Server closed because he reinstalled Windows hoping that we was open to redo all server in a more professional way (he was hoping in my help expecially).

I can only give a tip about: We learnt on our back about, but don't trust who have a new account on Epvp and have some skills, he is 99% someone else who need to hide his real identity!

have a nice day!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/23/2018, 17:30   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by beetols View Post
I was helping a bit in last period this server about website, and I can share that the failure of server was not caused by Beno, who did a lot of work on it, but from Adam aka Vernon (on skype) that we discovered on last day of server beeing AuronCrow.

This AuronCrow is a thief and cheater, he steal whatever he can and resell it. Beno did his mistake trusting him as we all did, because he was hiding his identity and acting in a nice way to everyone, just for get his own benefits from the server. Server closed because he reinstalled Windows hoping that we was open to redo all server in a more professional way (he was hoping in my help expecially).

I can only give a tip about: We learnt on our back about, but don't trust who have a new account on Epvp and have some skills, he is 99% someone else who need to hide his real identity!

have a nice day!

if I was not mistaken I had already said all this too ....

even before all of you woke up, you called "dev" you have work on my job, starting with blacksmith, he is not able, so you have also recolored all my site, always stolen the latter from this ****

what to say, shame... shame... shame... and again, shame...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/23/2018, 19:17   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MXD]Takeshi View Post
if I was not mistaken I had already said all this too ....

even before all of you woke up, you called "dev" you have work on my job, starting with blacksmith, he is not able, so you have also recolored all my site, always stolen the latter from this ****

what to say, shame... shame... shame... and again, shame...
Beno, beetols and me have nothing to do with this server anymore. Also adding that blacksmith now again was not up to us, it was only Auron's decision.
I'm really not a person who supports people that use stolen things. But there must be also a mistake on your side that you probably sold it to a wrong person if Auron is able to have it for free.
Without saying where he got the website from, he left me the root access to recolor his page. This was the last action i did for him.
I regret that i trusted again in another traitor of this community who used my good intentions for his own advantage. And i'm sorry if i edited something that's not supposed to be his.
Old 11/23/2018, 19:46   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]Acid View Post
Beno, beetols and me have nothing to do with this server anymore. Also adding that blacksmith now again was not up to us, it was only Auron's decision.
I'm really not a person who supports people that use stolen things. But there must be also a mistake on your side that you probably sold it to a wrong person if Auron is able to have it for free.
Without saying where he got the website from, he left me the root access to recolor his page. This was the last action i did for him.
I regret that i trusted again in another traitor of this community who used my good intentions for his own advantage. And i'm sorry if i edited something that's supposed to be his.
I can believe that you and beetols did not know who was adam, but beno no, he knew very well that ADAM was AURON

someone have hacked the server, and not only, if you want I show you what i see with my eyes o.o ^^
discussions between beno and auron, about a shaiya invictus, so we do not fool anyone...

I told you from the first day that I'm server was born .... it was from auron, but beno always said that it was not so, because the first was him he knew it was auron

how nice, however, the truth always comes out
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/24/2018, 12:58   #35

Quote:
Bla bla bla
I see your posts and it seems to me that you are involving me in all this, I feel annoyed and disgusted by your behavior because you are yelling me without know my real position in all this. I understand you may be upset because of what AuronCrow did and belive me we all are! I hope you'll understand that I joined for help, the site they was using is a very **** for my opinion and I was rebuilding a new from zero.
About blacksmith I can only share with you, that you used 5km of code for do something that can be done in 20 lines and for use the same idea I would rewrite it entirly for make something smart. You'll see my version of blacksmith on my next server

I understand your position because I made OS Template years ago and now everyone have a copy for free, but if I get mad with them I will not get any benefit, so I prefer to accept it and just allow it to happen because whatever I do now it's much more professional and I try to deal with persons i know who respect my work.

We are all agreeing that AuronCrow is a crock so don't waste your time on this server and expecially your money!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/24/2018, 21:35   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by beetols View Post
I see your posts and it seems to me that you are involving me in all this, I feel annoyed and disgusted by your behavior because you are yelling me without know my real position in all this. I understand you may be upset because of what AuronCrow did and belive me we all are! I hope you'll understand that I joined for help, the site they was using is a very **** for my opinion and I was rebuilding a new from zero.
About blacksmith I can only share with you, that you used 5km of code for do something that can be done in 20 lines and for use the same idea I would rewrite it entirly for make something smart. You'll see my version of blacksmith on my next server

I understand your position because I made OS Template years ago and now everyone have a copy for free, but if I get mad with them I will not get any benefit, so I prefer to accept it and just allow it to happen because whatever I do now it's much more professional and I try to deal with persons i know who respect my work.

We are all agreeing that AuronCrow is a crock so don't waste your time on this server and expecially your money!
20 km, in 20 lines, okay, today if I had to rewrite I would do it different, apparently you have never been able to do it, having my code is easy for everyone, copy and paste ... ^^

however, it is impossible for anyone to know since only I have this site, but okay ... nobody sees anything.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/24/2018, 21:38   #37

the good thing is : what auron does non gives an ****, players still love him and follow him!

good job to keep !
Old 11/25/2018, 01:37   #38

Quote:
20 km, in 20 lines, okay, today if I had to rewrite I would do it different, apparently you have never been able to do it, having my code is easy for everyone, copy and paste ... ^^

however, it is impossible for anyone to know since only I have this site, but okay ... nobody sees anything.
If you know me and my work than you know that i dont need your code, just the idea of what i need to do.. i see frustration in your post and i can understand you but we can do nothing about, so i would suggest you to dont get sick for it, relax and improve your business.

If you want to learn how to spare code for your blacksmith using an appropriate while and jquery my skype is open to you.

Peace!