Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Diverge

Discussion on Shaiya Diverge within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 11/04/2018, 20:29   #16

elite*gold: 0
bump
Old 11/05/2018, 08:22   #17

bump join us <3 server
Old 11/05/2018, 22:23   #18

Server looks really nice, I might give it a try as a simple shaiya player. The staff is somewhat professional, haven't seen any corruption. Server also brings some new interesting content with artifacts as the most interesting addition.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/06/2018, 06:55   #19

Thanks. Hope you enjoy.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/06/2018, 09:12   #20

server off ?
Old 11/06/2018, 09:53   #21

Actually the most amazing server I have ever played. Huge population, has some cool and unique features but doesn't swap the player with it. Website is fast and responsive. Server is fast and responsive. The bugs and glitches that have popped up seemed to have been squashed pretty quickly thus far. 10/10
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/06/2018, 11:34   #22

spade i dced today x5 times i dk why my net have an exellent speed it comes from ur server maybe fix that issue thanks
Old 11/08/2018, 03:23   #23

Up
Old 11/09/2018, 06:05   #24

bump
Old 11/15/2018, 20:24   #25

Lex's here, as people know, I'm not an active user of epvpers but I would like to give my opinion and experience about the server.

Quick summary of the server:

The server itself isn't the typical pay2win server, only requires you to farm hardcore to get maxed within few weeks, or if you are a bludger, you will only need approximately 200 Euros to get a set but.. okok I won't spoil.

It has its own custom features but this post was not made to explain the basics.

Duyo is the owner of Shaiya Diverge, an open and lovely person. ily :* Sorry but I have to...

Phreak is supposed to be the co-owner of Shaiya Diverge, an open and lovely person. Ha. Funny right.

Phreak is an open-minded person and has the potential to play with his personality depending on his community:

PS: Blocked messages are there just to save me from cutting parts out

I'm shit, ok.. The reason behind this post has not come up yet..

Long story short:

I've nolifed the game for 1 week because why not. I have somehow managed to reach the maximum amount of gold in game but this was justified by Phreak by saying: ,
The gold was only wiped after I made pssst quick sponsor: I am still selling sets.. As Plautus says.. Dictum sapienti sat est.

Our beloved Admin before wiping me out, sent me a DM trying to get an explanation:

Whole conversation if anyone's interested:

Then a staff member tells me it was against the rules..
Real world trading
Real world trading is not allowed, if you get caught you will be punished.
The Administration of Shaiya Diverge is not responsible for anything that happens as a result of attempting to engage into a transaction involving goods outside of the premises of our game.

Reading it, literally, makes sense, but knowing who wrote those rules.. coherence slightly below zero.

God bless whoever did not get bored of reading me crying about a shaiya server.

@ made a bet before they released the server.. She says the server will last 3 months.. anyone challenging her..
Thanks
5 Users
Old 11/15/2018, 21:54   #26

Thanks for the review..We appreciate it a lot.
Old 11/15/2018, 21:54   #27

elite*gold: 17
Phreak x Shaiya - 2018 (?)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/15/2018, 23:47   #28

Hmm...
Such an interesting post coming from Lex.
Well what can I say about this guy..
He is one of the best EU players out there, yet he has the asthenia of feeling like a ***, something common if you ask me..

Also, something that bugs me quite a lot and is happening for years, the fact that when someone becomes an Administrator of a server or any other position someone can get, his opinion or free will of speech is automatically getting scratched.

You are wondering why players are quitting and why is the game dying.
You only ask for the Administration team to change the behavior and admire yours while you are way worse and exceed the limits every single day.

Have a nice day..
@ waiting for your post. :PeepoWeW: :PeepoLove:
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/16/2018, 00:36   #29

Hi,WTS Maxed set's in diverge ,any class any links/enchants/rerols you wish level 67 or 70.Or gold / specific items/Eteo cheese/extra stats (not able to restat afterward and not refunded if banned)

Ps:Xeo pls dont make another epvp post saying about how u quitting cuz life is unfair

Dont judge my 197 death it's all Eraser's
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/16/2018, 05:31   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUCCIpissonyou View Post
Hi,WTS Maxed set's in diverge ,any class any links/enchants/rerols you wish level 67 or 70.Or gold / specific items/Eteo cheese/extra stats (not able to restat afterward and not refunded if banned)

Ps:Xeo pls dont make another epvp post saying about how u quitting cuz life is unfair

Dont judge my 197 death it's all Eraser's

Proving my point. Was a matter of time before you act up again. What got up your *** this time? When things don't bend your way you throw a tantrum. I quit this game couple of dozen times I keep returning to it, its nothing new.

As for the server

Its pretty decent, I like it, no drama lots of fun good staff. Dont **** it up.