Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Shaiya Throne Ep 4.5

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shaiya Throne Ep 4.5

Hello shaiya lovers, here we are, Shaiya Thorne will finally open its doors:

USA (New York) on 20 September at 11PM
PH (Manila) on 21 September at 11 AM
EU (Rome) on 21 September at 05 AM

Lately we had a lot of nostalgy and we decided to bring out an old school ep 4.5 server.
A server based mostly on Gringind and Boss Hunting with an awesome and balanced PvP. The server hasnt a release date
yet but it is going to be released during the second or third week of semptember, our developing team is working hard on it
to make everything perfect.

Server Information:

Episone: 4.5
Exp Rate: x50 and x100 during the weekends
Max Level: 60
Max Enchantment: 10
Max Lapis: Lv6
No Debuffs Lapises
100% Items farmable in game
Donations Points avaible with voting system
Edited and fair for all drop list
New and exclusive balance between farmers and donators
DDOS Protected Server
Kill Rate: x1
Three PvP Zone 15,30 and 60, with shared kills between character
No Custom Items in game, everything is classic, as the old and good ep 4.5

discord:
facebook:

Old 09/21/2018, 08:10   #2

I know you're in beta and all but don't go on a copy/paste route please. The only thing unique about this is the slight difference in drop list aside from that its a copy/paste of Shaiya Force even the website is similar.

Forcing players to level for that "nostalgic" feeling. The only thing nostalgic about that is that we've done it a 100 times in the exact same servers with different names. Its the last ******* nostalgic feeling I wanna feel. Make it optional for those who LOOOVE that feeling.

Good luck.

Edit: FFS.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/21/2018, 13:42   #3

I suggest to dont join this server. AuronCrow opens server only to collect Money. And it will be down sooner as you can think. He steal my work and he opened his own server. Even website everything. Lol. He dont invested even 2 hours on this server.

I suggest you to learn how IIS works. The Website works on xampp lmao. Anyways i dont care. Please all players here. Trust me and dont donate on this server. He will use all money you donate on this server and he will run away and open the next server.
Old 09/21/2018, 15:35   #4

Not DDoS Protected. Check his IP Adress

They have cheap vps server lol

Max. Cost monthly 26,99 eur. Minimum 12,99 lmao

That server has no protection. Hosted from Contabo

Thats the prove that this server is open only to take donation and close it after they got enough.

I want only to warn Peoples about this server.

Old 09/22/2018, 02:52   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]Force View Post
I suggest to dont join this server. AuronCrow opens server only to collect Money. And it will be down sooner as you can think. He steal my work and he opened his own server. Even website everything. Lol. He dont invested even 2 hours on this server.

I suggest you to learn how IIS works. The Website works on xampp lmao. Anyways i dont care. Please all players here. Trust me and dont donate on this server. He will use all money you donate on this server and he will run away and open the next server.
Thanks for the advice, you know it's good advice when it's coming from another scammer as well haha
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/22/2018, 12:34   #6

He's just butthurt that someone else has opened a "classic" ep4 server.
Maybe you wanna tell the people how your players details got leaked? @ aka [ADM]Force
Old 09/22/2018, 13:43   #7

Received Thanks: 1,374
Not another one...
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/22/2018, 23:47   #8

I was just about to say that this won't be around for even one month. Then I clicked on the website link and.....hahaha...that's all..
Old 09/23/2018, 14:47   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]Force View Post

I would like to remember you that at least 50% of the idea you used to make Force came out from my head, so you should talk less... and remember, not everyone is as rich as you are and can buy a 200 euro host for day one so you better close your mouth. Anyway, the problems we're having are only website releated, the game server is up and perfectly working, we gave our players the chance to play even while the website isn't working and we hired a protection company to protect everything is needed, the job will be done whitin 48 hours.

Throne will stay up more than you expect.
Old 09/24/2018, 04:40   #10

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuronCrow View Post
I would like to remember you that at least 50% of the idea you used to make Force came out from my head, so you should talk less... and remember, not everyone is as rich as you are and can buy a 200 euro host for day one so you better close your mouth. Anyway, the problems we're having are only website releated, the game server is up and perfectly working, we gave our players the chance to play even while the website isn't working and we hired a protection company to protect everything is needed, the job will be done whitin 48 hours.

Yea...good job. you've managed to Wipe all the ****** accounts. people have spent days farming and 'racing' to 60....for what? you to just wipe the accounts and start again? OK well it was fun whilst it lasted - Peace.
Old 09/24/2018, 08:09   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuronCrow View Post

50% of ur ideas may have been stolen but 100% of the website was stolen from them lol as a designer I cant stand people who do that. At least make a new fresh design instead of ripping someone else off dude. Force was ran by garbage staff and i knew the admin was awful but holy moly bunch of thiefs everywhere.
Old 09/24/2018, 12:52   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakaros619 View Post
Yea...good job. you've managed to Wipe all the ****** accounts. people have spent days farming and 'racing' to 60....for what? you to just wipe the accounts and start again? OK well it was fun whilst it lasted - Peace.
Nothing was wipped, all the accounts are still there, we will stay up longer than you expect
Old 09/24/2018, 13:57   #13

a special thank you goes to [adm] forge, for allowing me to view all of his files.
sql injector was the beginning, step by step will be worse if you do not close the server.
steal from these poor people, why? ... you have no skills to create a server, forget it ....

oh, website back down now ^^

P.S:
please tell people the truth ....
you are not able to manage a server, do not go to say "hackers" attack us because we are the best, you're pathetic, you're under attack because your name is AuronCrow
Old 09/24/2018, 20:18   #14

You have 24 hours to get a better and dedicated ddos protection.

*As for anyone else who reads this; my dedicated team has decided to destroy everyone who thinks they can just up and run a cheap 2 month server; this includes the ones who have already been up and running with protection. We don't want money; we want stability. It's time to play ball Shaiya; let's see who's really the best pserver. - Don't expect sh*t attacks like injectors; we're better then that.
**I full expect a perma mute or ban. But at this point who really cares; the attacks will proceed and will continue until the community has learned.

"Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it"
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/24/2018, 21:09   #15

ihihihihih is finished time to open a server without knowledge

« New EP 4.5 Server 04.08.2018 [Shaiya Force] | bugged aridos »