Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New EP 4.5 Server 04.08.2018 [Shaiya Force]

Discussion on New EP 4.5 Server 04.08.2018 [Shaiya Force] within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/29/2018, 10:33   #91

elite*gold: 0
Even if that is the case, it is funny how you talked about him not able to secure server while the original post of this thread, created by you, talks about how you were hacked. The unlimited AP/Items people got and shared with others in AH, the loss of your database, you name it.

Also, the reason some Elite players "attacked" you is exactly because you and your staff had set a mark above their name as in "Elite player" and then you treated them unfair, compared to the rest of your player base
Old 09/29/2018, 10:40   #92

Many Servers arent fixed against it. I know only one Developer who have the knowleage to hack the server with that exploit. I am not really sure. (Spyrow or Cups) Like i said i am not really sure.
Anyways my server was good protected and i hosted it on a big Host. Sadly there are peoples to destroy a server with hard work.

By Elite Players i mean the ones who tryed to destroy our server.

And peoples wouldnt do it without a reason. How you would like it. If i join Phreaks server and spam their chats with multiple accounts?

You dont know what happened really.

What you think what will happen if everyone will do that ****?

I never talked about other servers.
Old 09/29/2018, 10:53   #93

I know what happened because I was on your discord all the time. And yes, people wouldn't do it without a reason like you said. They did it because one afternoon you decided to clean some of the accounts of Elite's players and when they asked you to provide logs to them so that they know who "hacked" them (because you and your staff claimed their accounts were hacked), you said logs do not exist. On top of that, your staff blamed the incident on the Elite staff/Admins, that they used Elite's database to pull data from accounts and wipe the same accounts in Force. You blamed it on another server admins, you lied to the players who needed help because their items were lost and then you wonder why they'd start a war against you and your server. Common logic, my friend.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/29/2018, 10:56   #94

I am sure you know too who started with the fight. But anyways. Lets see how long Phreaks server will be up next time.
Old 09/29/2018, 10:57   #95

Your admin laughing publicly in your discord server in front of hundrends of players ^. These "little things" being said left and right and everything I said above, are what brought your server down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]Force View Post
I am sure you know too who started with the fight. But anyways. Lets see how long Phreaks server will be up next time.
Last Phreak's server (Elite) lasted three times longer than your server did (Force). Not saying Elite lasted long but when you judge someone else, check your own **** first.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/29/2018, 11:19   #96

@ HAHAAHAHAH U MAD ,U REMEMBER THESE OLD DAYS YOU WAS STILL A NORMAL PERSON ,HAPPY AND EVERYHTING ? I BROKE U INTO PIECES DIPSHIT LOOOOL COME TRY BE CHEEKY WITH ME AGAIN LOOOOOOOOL FORCE NEED SOME FORCE
@ I pour white spirit in ur eyes and piss on ur server ,do u ever try to access ur website for the nostalgie
@ u were feeling rebel ,i made u cry like a bitch LOOOOOOOOOL WHITESNOW
@ 'i will see nothing ' AHHAHAHA GUCCIPENIS IN YO MOUFF
@ BEEN FORCED OUT HIS OWN SERVER LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
@ WHITE WAVED THE WHITE FLAG LOLOLOL
@ Shaiya Force need sum MILK
@ You got no idea how much fun weve made out of u ,clown LOLOL
@ i made u loose ur server ur dignity ,ur self respect, ur cheeky ton,ur BFF beuwulf ,and IRL money LOOOOOL all this in 15 min ,go fuck ur grandmother summore
@ THROWBACK OF THE WEEK LOLOLOLOLOLOL
@ Hiii why is shaiya force down ?HAHAHAH???
@ oiiii shithead ,i bet u remember about me drowning ur server and ur mother ,everytime you see a gucci belt irl
@ Your paypal negative balance need some Force LOLOLOLOL
@ Aren't you amazed at the way nobody respect u LOLOL nobody even had pity for u after uv got shited on LOLOLOL everyone want to be the one giving u the last hit
@ White u need more dex ,cuz nobody missing u yet LOLOL
@ The legend says your rollback still on going LOLOL
@ i'll make my own server using ur files ,and edit AH ,so ur mother nude cover the floor of AH ,EVERYONE WILL PASS ON HER TROLOLO

Old 09/29/2018, 12:30   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]Force View Post
well elite is better why? its not hacked.... your blaming on wrong person well im thanking to the hackers that they remove a **** server of yours... trash admins like you should leave the shaiya community..... your blaming all the admins then cry without even a proof
Old 09/29/2018, 18:03   #98

You are such a hypocrite White.
I've warned you that the players I had on Elite need to be treated nice and with respect, you did nothing but cleaned their accounts, accuse them.
The way Force got hacked multiple times were ****, instead on Elite v1 they hired a team to shut us down and they succeed.
You opened 2 or 3 servers during summer, all of them lasted less than a month.

You judge me of not knowing how to develop a server, yet you are pretty much useless, way more than I am.
Stop acting all bossy just cause you are an owner of a server. As you can see, they can bring you down any moment.
Anyways, thought you are leaving the community, cya folk.
Old 09/29/2018, 18:27   #99

Received Thanks: 1,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADMIN]Phreak View Post
You are such a hypocrite White.
I've warned you that the players I had on Elite need to be treated nice and with respect.
You never treated me with respect!
Old 09/29/2018, 19:15   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agony69 View Post
You never treated me with respect!
What do you mean....
You are on my top list of favorite players in Shaiya, hence the reason I max you on every server...
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/30/2018, 00:53   #101

I'm so happy i didn't accept the offer for a GM-Spot on Force back then.
White causes drama where he can, thinking he has the high ground when he doesn't.
Closed Thread