Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Vincere 4.5

Discussion on Shaiya Vincere 4.5 within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 06/18/2018, 02:53   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by opawiks View Post
lul, first you guys opened shaiya kuant, now you open shaiya vincere, whats next?
THere's nothing wrong with opening multiple servers. I don't see a problem if they got the money for them. youmadbro? LeL I could be mad if I own another server and see all da new servers :P

am just a typical shaiya fan. All of dis comments mean nothing to me. am gonna check out all new servers and then will wrote my own judgement on the side.

many GMs from other servers are just trying to create dramatic comments on many new servers because they were afraid of losing players.

am just a typical shaiya fan. All of dis comments mean nothing to me. am gonna check out all new servers and then will wrote my own judgement on the side.

many GMs from other servers are just trying to create dramatic comments on many new servers because they were afraid of losing players.

C yall in game
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2018, 03:54   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancientsea View Post
THere's nothing wrong with opening multiple servers. I don't see a problem if they got the money for them. youmadbro? LeL I could be mad if I own another server and see all da new servers :P

C yall in game
I didn't say that opening multiple server would be a problem , but creating it without being committed to it is , well it may not be a problem for some of the owners as long as they gain something out of it but the players who spent time playing it and hoping that it could last longer enough not just TWO days or weeks has.
Old 06/18/2018, 14:48   #18

In fact, this has nothing to do with Kuant as they were pinoys staff and this Is BR server x.x
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2018, 17:59   #19

I'll see you like the Logo from Shaiya St*** and background. Good copy. I really don't know why you do not try to make your own Logo or background. Anyway , i don't wanna be a hater, but server like this, Kuant etc.. is just wasted of time.
Old 06/18/2018, 18:32   #20

elite*gold: 74
Aren't all Pserver Copy right
Old 06/19/2018, 06:21   #21

"I'll see you like the Logo from Shaiya St*** and background. Good copy. I really don't know why you do not try to make your own Logo or background. Anyway , i don't wanna be a hater, but server like this, Kuant etc.. is just wasted of time."
you are crazy or what bro? check the epvp, have this web for free here. -.-'
Old 06/19/2018, 08:37   #22

Dude background + Logo is created by mine so stfu.. maybe is free here, but is my own because i create it.)
Old 06/22/2018, 11:55   #23

the server is up 1 day early and seems dead af xD
can't access your fb page, it seems down also, is this a... dead server before even released?
Thanks
1 User