Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Elite EP 5.4

Discussion on Shaiya Elite EP 5.4 within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/19/2018, 06:16   #91

elite*gold: 50
Lovely while it lasted, sad it's gone.
Happy it ended on a good note, too bad it's gone.
Owner Phreak you were my idol, but now you're gone.
I'll see you on the next elite, unless that concept now too is gone...

Hehe still was a good server until the end, but let's face it PvP only based servers have this typical life expectancy of 3 months-ish these days.

Bye all, hope you didn't get too emotionally attached. ~
Old 09/19/2018, 07:52   #92

elite*gold: 152
Received Thanks: 1,274
Could kind of see it coming, the killing blow was when Phreak started talking about starting an Ep4 server, so people just ended up leaving because they figured it'd be closed down soon anyway.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/19/2018, 12:31   #93

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatBestNub™ View Post
Once they open Ep4 server they'll compete against Shaiya Force, it'll be interesting to watch one get top spot by ruining the other.
or Elite will just end up crashing on the first day..
Force is runing by Anos or lewis or desire but with new name so nubs go play

Elite down- was 100% sure it will close ONCE elite wont stop gain donations
The EP 4 plan or concept is kinda bullshit Phreak start to work on it since 1-2 months ago.
so this EP 4 will be same--- 1-2 months faster some cash gain, and bye bye new story new server new everything
Dont tell me wo open an server shaiya is open it becuase HE loves to run an server,
ALL of US who open an shaiya server and run it it makes it for pure Money.
The difference is-- some care to gain aloot some are happy with few, and show who got an amount they hitted before open the server, they will close it.
But saddly this comunity is going down day by day, is an limited game, ppl searching for new stuff, while here on epvp is full of flamers, haters, and ppl run away from it!
Old 09/19/2018, 15:18   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cups View Post
Could kind of see it coming, the killing blow was when Phreak started talking about starting an Ep4 server, so people just ended up leaving because they figured it'd be closed down soon anyway.
People were gone before the EP4 plan was a thing. As you are aware, most shaiya people are jumping from server to server and never support a single one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]SpyRow View Post
The only difference between me and you is that the money people donated were invested to the server, Ive spent more than enough on Elite than you could ever imagine or gain.
Get your bullshit out of here, do something to get your server stable with people again or at least stop commenting on my thread. You are nothing but annoying and noone values your opinion.
Old 09/19/2018, 15:41   #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADMIN]Phreak View Post
People were gone before the EP4 plan was a thing. As you are aware, most shaiya people are jumping from server to server and never support a single one.

The only difference between me and you is that the money people donated were invested to the server, Ive spent more than enough on Elite than you could ever imagine or gain.
Get your bullshit out of here, do something to get your server stable with people again or at least stop commenting on my thread. You are nothing but annoying and noone values your opinion.
WHAT ?????
What have you invest?
125 Euros/Month for an dedicated server?
And lets say some 100-200 euros to get some scripts u have gotten , thats all
So totaly 3x months u been online 375 Dedi srv, 50 euros the domain, another 25 euros the windows liciense, around 200 euros scripts/website some lil things
totaly 750 euros. in 3 months while you gain in 2th month of Elite Opened around 2-3k
Take your things to kids man! lets be honest.
U started to get elite down when u noticed the 1st attacks on the server, you saw u wont end good!
But beside others who prefer run the server into an cheap vps - gz to u!
BUT srrly.... lets stop hide by finger and let the truth come out!
You and me and all others "pservers Owners" are doing this ONLY for gain some extra cash, which i can say is OK, reason- is alooot of work effort time vanish so is kinda normal this, but lets all stop lie and say "I do this for people" I invest all Money! BULLSHIT!
Lets all say " I do this for my own playing and if i gain some cash im double or triple happy!! " And my work is rewarded!
Old 09/19/2018, 15:48   #96

Quote:
WHAT ?????
What have you invest?
125 Euros/Month for an dedicated server?
And lets say some 100-200 euros to get some scripts u have gotten , thats all
So totaly 3x months u been online 375 Dedi srv, 50 euros the domain, another 25 euros the windows liciense, around 200 euros scripts/website some lil things
totaly 750 euros. in 3 months while you gain in 2th month of Elite Opened around 2-3k
Take your things to kids man! lets be honest.
U started to get elite down when u noticed the 1st attacks on the server, you saw u wont end good!
But beside others who prefer run the server into an cheap vps - gz to u!
BUT srrly.... lets stop hide by finger and let the truth come out!
You and me and all others "pservers Owners" are doing this ONLY for gain some extra cash, which i can say is OK, reason- is alooot of work effort time vanish so is kinda normal this, but lets all stop lie and say "I do this for people" I invest all Money! BULLSHIT!
Lets all say " I do this for my own playing and if i gain some cash im double or triple happy!! " And my work is rewarded!
I wasnt paying for a cheap *** server like the most people do.
My dedicated-server costed 300 euros while my Web server costed another 80. So that 380 as minimum. Now that features I have for Elite is something you will never be able to afford and reach up to 3k euros.
Again, not everyone is the same as you.
Take your bullshit out of here. Thanks.
Old 09/19/2018, 19:37   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADMIN]Phreak View Post
I wasnt paying for a cheap *** server like the most people do.
My dedicated-server costed 300 euros while my Web server costed another 80. So that 380 as minimum. Now that features I have for Elite is something you will never be able to afford and reach up to 3k euros.
Again, not everyone is the same as you.
Take your bullshit out of here. Thanks.

LOOOL what?

Hyperfilter dedicated server, 182 Euros Month
Web-- was hosted on same host so kinda free beside the domain which cost around 30 euros/Years
Features of 3 000 euros ? DUUUDE you think u talk with an kid who just found Shaiya?
Most of scripts you had -= free release on epvp.
And maybe you buyed some scripts for few hundress of euros max investement 200.
3 000 euros Investment on features? if you ware say 300 yeah i was going to give you some credits but 3k ?
LOOOL.
But still show ppl where you invested 3k in featuers , come here with proves!
Old 09/19/2018, 19:52   #98

For someone who closed both his server around 3 month u sure talk big phreak about cheap *** things, when u proved that u are the cheap *** admin who closes server after collecting off donation. this elite was very good one, could easily lasted many more months.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/19/2018, 20:30   #99

Received Thanks: 1,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckykovsky View Post
3 months

the only person i will miss is trash agony, she's smart, sexy and a great raid leader.
Yum, yum.

On a different note, let's get this sorted once and for all.

I've got a long history with Spyrow and his servers, been playing this game since 2007 and more importantly, been on almost every server out there.

It's funny to me that for the past few years, people heard certain names like "Apollyon" and started making their own stories and tales.

Truth be told, Rebirth, Rebirth Evolution and Throne were some of the best servers out there in this community. I mean, bash Spyrow all you want, but truth be told, he created history in this community and it doesn't matter how much you want to deny it. Another truth is that Rebirth was also one of the best private servers out there to this moment, 2018. And it didn't last a month, two or three. It lasted years and it's where some of us built their best Shaiya memories.

On another note, Spyrow knows his mistakes, he knows what he did to harm the community and he knows why he's not liked anymore. But there's a very big difference between hating on Spyrow and hating on the servers he had. Because with absolutely no bias, I can come here and say, that the servers he had (the last ones he tried to make are an exception) were one of the best ones.

Elite... Oh well.

Elite. There's not much to say here. Because the community isn't what it was a few years ago. The people now think they know everything. They know how classes should be built, they know about "balance" and they know about every single little detail. Or at least they think they do.

I will tell you why I quit Elite. Part of it was because of real life. The other part was the server itself. The fact it had nothing else to do except for PvP all the time. The fact their Staff was completely useless with few exceptions, the fact there was no professionality on their side whatsoever. I won't start talking about the class balance, because it was good at the beginning. Until people started talking. They started dying too much, you see... So they felt the need to go on discord and start complaining about nerfs. And that's where it all started. Endless class tweaks, nerfs, edits and fixes.

Another problem in my eyes was the community. How it should have been handled at the very beginning. The rules should have been loud and clear and staff had to enforce them. Not sit on their boxes in Auction House, doing nothing but saying "english" in trade chat every now and then.

Tina, Alaa, Dyn... You made the server worth it for me. I won't mention Phreak because he did what an owner should do, stay behind the scenes and not show too much. Alaa, even though you came in the last moments of Elite, you still tried your best to save it. You deserve all the respect of players for that.

I'm sorry it had to come to an end, even though it was expected. I had fun on Elite, while it lasted. I remember getting into an argument with Phreak, telling him that he can't maintain two servers at the same time and that he should focus, little did I know that things were already in motion and the Ep5 server was already on it's way to closing.

There are no admins left that open servers for the love of Shaiya, I will tell you that. Any server that opens now, opens for money. I think it's about time all of us stop being naive and open up our eyes, because the Shaiya that we knew in the period of 2007-2015 is long gone.

I will not be a part of the "Ep4 server" that Phreak intends to open, because I love the game too much to support servers opening and closing after 3 months. And keep in mind that this didn't start with Phreak. This started with everyone who decided to open up a server that died after a few months, including me. And we all carry fault for killing this community.

I wish the game could go back to the times of Shaiya Evolution, Shaiya Rebirth, Shaiya Exile in their golden years and all the places where we built good memories together.

I call to all the players who still have love for the game - Do not support servers that die after a few months. Do not encourage the projects and do not be willing to make this community a worse place than it already is.

Phreak, there's nothing personal about my post. I love you and I hope you know that. You did the best you could, but sometimes even the best is not enough.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 09/19/2018, 20:53   #100

Old 09/19/2018, 22:07   #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agony69 View Post
Yum, yum.

On a different note, let's get this sorted once and for all.

I've got a long history with Spyrow and his servers, been playing this game since 2007 and more importantly, been on almost every server out there.

It's funny to me that for the past few years, people heard certain names like "Apollyon" and started making their own stories and tales.

Truth be told, Rebirth, Rebirth Evolution and Throne were some of the best servers out there in this community. I mean, bash Spyrow all you want, but truth be told, he created history in this community and it doesn't matter how much you want to deny it. Another truth is that Rebirth was also one of the best private servers out there to this moment, 2018. And it didn't last a month, two or three. It lasted years and it's where some of us built their best Shaiya memories.

On another note, Spyrow knows his mistakes, he knows what he did to harm the community and he knows why he's not liked anymore. But there's a very big difference between hating on Spyrow and hating on the servers he had. Because with absolutely no bias, I can come here and say, that the servers he had (the last ones he tried to make are an exception) were one of the best ones.
You said it!!!

Im here on this comunity since 2010 , as ADM/DEV and i belive i have some brain.exe even when my poor english is not good.
But what i do is not just for ME. ppl love playing my servers reason --> most of my servers last aloooot of time, as UnderWorld -- Opened 18th January 2018 now is 9 months old still 250+ Online during week and 400+ during weekend, which is an good number for this bad comunity we have.

My black history and bad one? It was an bad thing which was an necesary, when i was doing those stuff!!! This comunity was empty of NUBS servers, freee things, only PRO Servers was Active and Online, WoS, Nemesis, Exile, Sanctuary Wicked, and most of some called [ADM] or [DEV] who are runing and openeing servers NOWhad 0 chance back then.
I remember Cups was my GS, nubness asking me HOW TO DO THIS???
But yeah, time past, ppl grow up, some learn from theri mistakes some NOT.
CUPS- got an good IT guy
nubness -- if his EGO was an lil smaller he could be an good Moldavian guy
But phreak ????
1- you even now LIE like an H..
2- you have NO ideea how to make things all u do is - pay ppl do to your job
3- when your poket got fulled-- blame the hackers
4- you have 0 brain to run an long time server which this comuntiy NEED
Everyone is sick of new servers opening over and over , what we do here is makeing an place for ppl to meet, make friendership, relations, maybe at some point get married and have kids ( im responsable of 2 marriage and 3 kids) things that you Phreak will never have!!!
5- finde excuses over excuses
Old 09/19/2018, 22:13   #102

By looking at his past i'm certain he will open another Ep5+ server instead of the Ep4 he mentioned.
Wouldn't make much difference anyway.
Old 09/19/2018, 23:13   #103

Quote:
LOOOL what?

Hyperfilter dedicated server, 182 Euros Month
Web-- was hosted on same host so kinda free beside the domain which cost around 30 euros/Years
Features of 3 000 euros ? DUUUDE you think u talk with an kid who just found Shaiya?
Most of scripts you had -= free release on epvp.
And maybe you buyed some scripts for few hundress of euros max investement 200.
3 000 euros Investment on features? if you ware say 300 yeah i was going to give you some credits but 3k ?
LOOOL.
But still show ppl where you invested 3k in featuers , come here with proves!
People that played elite know themselves that most of the money went to upgrades.
Thats how you make yourself look retarded, by talking without knowing anything.
I used 2 hosts to run my private server and that could be done by checking the IPs, different IP for Web host and different for the dedicated-server which hosted the game itself.
Features as in ep5 with costumes, weapon skins, 150 raid slots, anti cheats, hwid and more like these costed more than you pay for your rent.
You made 2 marriages, congrat, allthough both of them broke up with you, cause you are doing nothing but blackmailing people.
You are talking how I cant do anything, yet what you did is adding 3dc and dds files that were released on epvp as costumes. How does that make you a developer?
I am 20 years old and you are what 40?
Oh boi, if you were like me, you wouldnt be like that, blackmailing people for money.
You are nothing but someone that is annoying other people. I never blamed the hackers, server closed cause we lost people. Get the facts straight before you say any ****.
Old 09/20/2018, 01:46   #104

already missing the server
all love for phreak <3 missing u already
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2018, 01:49   #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurthadron View Post
already missing the server
all love for phreak <3 missing u already