Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Elite EP 5.4

Discussion on Shaiya Elite EP 5.4 within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/27/2018, 15:53   #31

elite*gold: 0
@, ok so people walking around with enchanted cape and got reported with ss in discord. was told that it will be "fixed" and "removed" on next restart which was like 3/4 day ago. and guess what still people walking around enchanted cape . Not to mention 5x oj people which include even a GS who was reported with ss on discord, *** knows what happened to them. Friends gets exception i guess.
I swear 99% of shaiya admins now are corrupted money hungry piece of .... well @ or whoever was saying that shaiya community is dead sry for flaming u. Its not completely dead yet just full of corrupted people
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/27/2018, 16:46   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhaisiTore View Post
@, ok so people walking around with enchanted cape and got reported with ss in discord. was told that it will be "fixed" and "removed" on next restart which was like 3/4 day ago. and guess what still people walking around enchanted cape . Not to mention 5x oj people which include even a GS who was reported with ss on discord, *** knows what happened to them. Friends gets exception i guess.
I swear 99% of shaiya admins now are corrupted money hungry piece of .... well @ or whoever was saying that shaiya community is dead sry for flaming u. Its not completely dead yet just full of corrupted people

Old 06/27/2018, 16:47   #33

Quote:
??? I never said that they will be removed on the next restart. Instead I said that OJs would be fixed and they wouldnt be able to reroll to 5x stats. Thats total different from what I said. As for money hungry you said, that has nothing to do with what happened. There was a miss configuration on our Itemsdata. We told players to report the enchant capes so that we can remove them manually. Dont come up with stuff we never said.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/27/2018, 17:40   #34

Received Thanks: 1,399
Quote:

One person was walking around with an enchanted cape and it got fixed 10 hours later. I'm not even kidding, 10 hours later. And that's only because it was middle of night and most staff were sleeping to fix it, yet they fixed it first thing in the morning.

What you're saying is pure bullshit. Not sure if you're just really limited or incompetent. The [GS] that showed that picture in discord was JOKING. It was a picture, edited in Photoshop. You know, the adobe program? The one that sort of reminds you of paint? Yeah, that one.

There's no exceptions in Elite which I can tell from first hand, since I already got jailed for breaking the rules and on my last warning for ban. So cut the ****, saying things that aren't true here. Phreak and Jo are NOWHERE near corrupted or money hungry, so mind you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/27/2018, 18:26   #35

nice to know agony have database access to know only "one" person was walking around, stopped reading right there. Tx for comments which are not biased at all. not that anything else can be expected from someone like u.
and Phreak well i clearly remember u said enchanted capes will be removed and fixed. Anyway it could be that u were saying about that fixing 5th oj as well since same things were being discussed. why cant u scan database for enchanted capes and remove them? nvm , just keep them in game. wasted 2 min of my life writing here, was tilted a bit but not anymore so gonna do something better.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/27/2018, 18:34   #36

Quote:
nice to know agony have database access to know only "one" person was walking around, stopped reading right there. Tx for comments which are not biased at all. not that anything else can be expected from someone like u.
and Phreak well i clearly remember u said enchanted capes will be removed and fixed. Anyway it could be that u were saying about that fixing 5th oj as well since same things were being discussed. why cant u scan database for enchanted capes and remove them? nvm , just keep them in game. wasted 2 min of my life writing here, was tilted a bit but not anymore so gonna do something better.
Agony has database access, now that's something new lol.
It's not as easy as it seems. But I've done that a few hours ago already. Thanks for reminding me.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/27/2018, 19:12   #37

Received Thanks: 1,399
Quote:
You are just embarrassing yourself right now. Since I have database access, perhaps I should give myself some extra stats. That'd be nice. I'm very close to trash talking you because you deserve it, but hey... Playing my nice cards in 2018.

Pls, unknown special person, get yourself and your **** out of this thread so I can keep spamming my kawaii gifs.

Old 06/27/2018, 19:12   #38

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADMIN]Phreak View Post
It's not as easy as it seems.
Try this:
Code:
USE PS_GameData
SELECT *
 FROM PS_GameData.dbo.CharItems 
 where (SUBSTRING(Craftname, 19, 2) > 00) and Type in (24,39)
bump
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/27/2018, 19:33   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnickQ View Post
Try this:
Code:
USE PS_GameData
SELECT *
 FROM PS_GameData.dbo.CharItems 
 where (SUBSTRING(Craftname, 19, 2) > 00) and Type in (24,39)
bump
Thank you, it was sorted already.
Old 06/28/2018, 07:47   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADMIN]Phreak View Post
Agony has database access, now that's something new lol.
It's not as easy as it seems. But I've done that a few hours ago already. Thanks for reminding me.
Isa pa #extrastats
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2018, 17:01   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorrtty View Post
Seems legit 20 mins before GRB.
GRB Time was delayed by 1 hour, which means instead of 5 Server Time, it's 6. Just for today.
Old 07/01/2018, 17:03   #42

seems fixes are done as the msg on fb got already removed.
Old 07/07/2018, 13:07   #43

There probably is no TL;DR for this so embrace yourself for the longest text in your life.

History:

Back in the days of Elite version 1.0, there were two owners, a might Phreak and a mighty Jo, their goal was to make one amazing server that everyone could play and enjoy.

then it went down.

Modern Day:
Same as the history lesson I just gave earlier, now this is Elite v2.0, and its only Phreak as the owner now.

The server is not a pay to win server, so you're not forced to donate, everything can be earned ingame through farming, or through blackmailing some specific people, so it's pretty easy to get maxed out within the first couple of days if you really are in the mood to play.

Donations are mostly to get custom costumes, or easy way out of farming which literally takes a couple days to do, and of course to help pay for server to keep it up because why not, it costs money.

There's daily pvping, raids go up to 60 people and could go to 60v60 at times if they actually do know how to organize PvP, most of the time they don't, but if they were able to, 60v60 is pretty possible to get on a daily basis.

The server is up for around 3 weeks now, PvP kills are up to 141k as of the time of writing this, and that of course includes the Battlefield Rune which increases kills by x2, so give or take around 70k kills in 3 weeks time is a good amount of PvP.

GRBs are useful to get maxed out, so if you join on a Sunday and just make a guild, or join a guild, do GRB and you're pretty much good to go on your first day ingame.

GS's in my opinion are pretty much close to useless, except for a specific someone winkwink.
I haven't had to experience any GMA's yet, some GM's are okay. [ADM]Dyn is a fake ADM but I love him regardless, and Phreak loves talking about himself a lot, but i love the guy so why not.

Of course, every server has its issues with their own staff members, as is this server, but from what I've seen, if they can get through some "managerial" changes, massive staff changes, and attempting to maintain a discord server as professionally as possible. I use the word possible as loosely as I can because it's impossible with such a community that Shaiya has, but they try.

Moderators on the discord try their best, and that's good enough for me, and probably the rest of the players on the server.

Ollo section:

I would love to dedicate this section of my review towards my favorite player of all time, Sir [ollo], guild leader of Fierce One, previously known as Micropussy.

He is one of the best hunters currently in existence of the Shaiya community.

8/10 server join now because why not.
Thanks
10 Users
Old 07/13/2018, 17:08   #44

Thumbs up

Pros:

>Balanced classes (not a fighter/warrior server)
>60v60 raid pvp
>Active staff
>Decent pvp, long pushes
>Bosses are rewarding
>GRB is fun and rewarding
>Definitely not P2W (everything on the webmall is farmable in game)
>Shared kills on account
>Custom costumes and weapons

Cons:

>Autistic people (pretty common for this game)
>Events every week (wish we had more events to make pvp more interesting)
>End game (PVP accessory is a decent reward but since stats are high, I don't think it's gonna make a huge difference; not so rewarding)

Overall it's a fun server with an active staff and decent pvp... hopefully more content will be added in the future (;
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/14/2018, 20:59   #45

Server dead ? the website and the facebook page can not be found and the game does not work for several hours