Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Elite EP 5.4

Discussion on Shaiya Elite EP 5.4 within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/17/2018, 16:54   #16

elite*gold: 0
Is it me, or doesanyone else can't connect to the server aswell?
Old 06/17/2018, 17:19   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ve-rmouth View Post
Is it me, or doesanyone else can't connect to the server aswell?
The website is under maintance for now. Use multiclient to get in-game.
Old 06/19/2018, 02:36   #18

Another go, but down it will go in max few months. Glad i quitted shaiya, same amateurs at it again and brainless sheeps will no doubt return to it. I know the plot, few raids at the beginning and then it will slowly fade away.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2018, 02:47   #19

elite*gold: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thro- View Post
Another go, but down it will go in max few months. Glad i quitted shaiya, same amateurs at it again and brainless sheeps will no doubt return to it. I know the plot, few raids at the beginning and then it will slowly fade away.
Apparently, That's how shaiya is unless its official server , dont blame ya.
Old 06/19/2018, 08:43   #20

what? Another sever Phreak? i hope this server doesnt go down in 1 month like your other server
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/19/2018, 15:19   #21

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimuNazi View Post
Apparently, That's how shaiya is unless its official server , dont blame ya.
Because in OS is hard to get set and end it. They appreciate their work.
Here in PServer they finish their set in one week max month and after that they getting bored.
Old 06/20/2018, 20:08   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnickQ View Post
Because in OS is hard to get set and end it. They appreciate their work.
Here in PServer they finish their set in one week max month and after that they getting bored.
Or pserver owners just close server withing 1-6 months and players learned to move on ?.

Dont hate elite without trying just cause its few time open and closed before, every single server out there are like this.( very few stand apart like exile but these are exceptions.) This time server is very much playable , i like their work this time. last two elite was completely buggy but this one is definately worth a try.

and i really wonder why people come on forum to flame once they "moved on"/"quit" from shaiya.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/20/2018, 23:00   #23

@ Not like I am against what you said but there were never "last two elites", this one is the second one.
Old 06/21/2018, 20:44   #24

Why i am here to create "negative"? Because most of the players are lacking sense, sheeps who don't realize the game ends up the same no matter where you play. They think it gets better if you switch the server, well it does for few weeks, but every server gets boring few weeks after you people finish up gearing. Just play less, its half dead game n you can't find entertaiment every hour. If you like the game then simply play on the server which has half life more than month.

People: its the game, not the server. Either quit, or support the one that has half life more than month. I suggest to do like me, quit the whole trash. And to Phreak, it makes no sense opening server with same content as before and it seems Agony is one of the staffs - well lady, you have always been big mouthed without brain content, sorry to tell you that.
Old 06/21/2018, 22:37   #25

Agony is not part of the Staff Team.
But glad you opened your mouth with such high knowledge you have.
Old 06/21/2018, 23:52   #26

Anytime. It obviously has no effect, we are all in developing stage in our early 20s, some are more some are less. Sadly most of people are lacking, but thats the reason we are self destructing.

Cheers.
Old 06/22/2018, 04:42   #27

Quote:
Just play less, its half dead game n you can't find entertaiment every hour. If you like the game then simply play on the server which has half life more than month.
Well, that's only your opinion though, you can't force anyone not to play, or play less. If they feel like "killing" their time by playing Shaiya then so be it.

Quote:
And to Phreak, it makes no sense opening server with same content as before
It's definitely not the same content and people can vouch for this. As already stated above, this concept is better and there are a lot more things to farm and to PvP for.

Quote:
and it seems Agony is one of the staffs - well lady, you have always been big mouthed without brain content, sorry to tell you that.
Agony is not a staff member; even though, she been a Staff Manager back then on Elite V1. What we got from that?
We learnt a lot from her and she made us believe in our team. Once again, that's your opinion, so let others have one as well.
Old 06/22/2018, 07:05   #28

well Phreak , idk why u say its not the same content as elitev1, its pretty much 95% same. Not that its bad or anything its very nice concept.

and @ man u got issues if u think majority of people are sheeps and u are 200 IQ person. So if someone likes a game/movie /song/ person that u dont like , will be a sheep. Nice logic 10/10. I personally like shaiya still, i dont care about fancy graphics i like the pvp so i still play it and ya that makes me a sheep i guess.
If u really quit why are u here to take other people with u idk honestly. Those who know the story of the "fox without tail" would find similarity between that fox and this guy Thro- .
Old 06/22/2018, 11:59   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalifa isiTore View Post
well Phreak , idk why u say its not the same content as elitev1, its pretty much 95% same. Not that its bad or anything its very nice concept.
As I stated above, there are more stuff added to the server. Thats what I mean by its not exactly the same but improved.
Old 06/27/2018, 02:07   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agony69 View Post
I don't even need to Bump the thread my self when I have you.
:GWslippyPeepoHugged: :GWcmeisterPeepoLove:
Thanks
1 User