Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Veliroth EP4.5

Discussion on Shaiya Veliroth EP4.5 within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shaiya Veliroth EP4.5

Hello everyone,
I would like to invite you to come try out my server, Shaiya Veliroth ep4.5.

This server boasts plenty of custom features, it is played like a classic ep4.5 with some ep5 features added in.

For More information please visit our website at

Some of the features of this server are:

-Everything drops/is farmable in game

-Custom invasion system in Karis/ Reigo.

-Endgame gear is goddess, however, you can get goddess gears that look like EP5 gears but are EP4 (Goddess Adamas) in stats.

- Played Like classic EP4.5 w/ EP5 Features
- End gear is Goddess Adamas, Python, etc.
- Everything is Farmable in Game
- 4 PvP Areas: 15/30/60 and PR/VR
- Custom Invasion system in Karis/Reigo
- EXP Rate: x200 | x400 on the weekends
- KILL Rate: x1 | x2 on Events & Weekend
- GRB Schedule: Every Saturday 9PM
- Max Level 60
- FREE Shaiya Points by Vote & PvP Rewards
- FREE 30 Day's Consumable CRR, PID, EE
- PvP, Farming and Boss Hunting
- DDoS Protected Server

You can view the droplist at:

You can download at:

See us on FB at

Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon!

-[Admin]RagingFire
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/22/2018, 09:53   #2

Very professional server. First time sever owner with plenty of previous admin and deving experience. If you love 4.5 you wont regret downloading this. And if you dont love it then it will of been worth it just to see the custom features inside the server yourself.
Old 05/22/2018, 15:50   #3

How much private servers with ep 4.5, exp x(?), kill x1 and OS website style we will get here yet?
Old 05/22/2018, 16:14   #4

elite*gold: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by hjjb View Post
How much private servers with ep 4.5, exp x(?), kill x1 and OS website style we will get here yet?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/22/2018, 17:14   #5

Really nice server, good luck!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2018, 21:28   #6

elite*gold: 74
This is like 5% work almost exact replica of OS, I guess goodluck on surviving out there :P
Old 05/22/2018, 22:45   #7

Thanks for the kind comments and to the rest-If you don't have anything nice to say then please move on and keep it to yourself. I made this server exactly how I wanted it to be. I am a very old school Shaiya player who does not like fancy things or too many "customs" on my server. I prefer things to be kept pretty close to OS. With the exception of adding a few features I liked from EP5 and my own spin on things.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2018, 23:09   #8

elite*gold: 74
We are simply voicing out our opinions to your server, you're here to advertise a program/server and you learn from the feedbacks, if you can't handle it then you shouldn't be advertising your stuff at all, and no offense im just simply stating facts , best of luck !
Old 05/22/2018, 23:41   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimuNazi View Post
This is like 5% work almost exact replica of OS, I guess goodluck on surviving out there :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimuNazi View Post
We are simply voicing out our opinions to your server, you're here to advertise a program/server and you learn from the feedbacks, if you can't handle it then you shouldn't be advertising your stuff at all, and no offense im just simply stating facts , best of luck !
No offense taken, I just find it funny that people are judging how "good a server is" based on how much you change it from the Original OS files. A lot of time was in fact spent on editing and creating this server. As I said above, I am a very old school player who likes to stick to the classics baseline. I have been apart of the shaiya community longer than most; I still remember EP3 ON OS Shaiya. That to me was the good ole' days. I've taken what I liked from EP5 and my server is the result of that.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/23/2018, 02:36   #10

[WARNING]Long *** text worth a time of your life.

Piri here, I am currently on a shaiya server testing spree and want to share my opinions and experiences of this server as I feel it is worth it.

First I gotta say, it's a great community on Veliroth, got alot of help my first days there and still do. Personally, I easily hate on staff because on most servers they are power hungry as fukk, but none of that here. Great and respected owner that I am very glad I got to meet, great staff. I roasted the GS with questions cuz my lazy ass was lazy to read on their forums myself but I got answers to every single questions! Shoutout to [GS]April

This is a old school server with a touch of the newer episodes, and that's what I like on here. The owner has managed to put it together so well balanced, that it still keeps the old school that we all loved back in the days and added the good things from newer EPs that we play today. Anyone can do this, but it's the balance that I would say is unique here that the owner managed to do very well.

For many of us old school players who have experienced the old school shaiya would not hesitate to go back to those days and here is a oppurtunity to go back to what shaiya was all about. People who came to shaiya late and missed out on all the fun back in the days, here's your oppurtunity to experience it with us.

Money, effort and time have been put in by the owner and it reflects on the server. It is also well protected. Join and see for yourselves, anyone can write a good review on here, fuck this, fuck me, just come and see for yourself.

Everything is farmable ingame, the players interests is a high priority here over the owners own interests to make money. The fact that the owner himself very often ask for feedbacks and opinions in the server chat on facebook is a good sign for that. How often does does anyone see that? With my 11 years of experience on shaiya, I would say it's rare. Everything happens behind the scenes, owners and staff discuss between themselves and do what milks them money, but on Veliroth, I have seen many changes that only benefit us players based on our feedbacks. Feels good to finally be heard.

Come and join us ! I am currently busy with other stuff in real life as many already know, but Im still around when I have the time. In a few months I will have time to be active again.

Sorry for a messy wall of text as usuall even tho idgaf

I am "Notorious" ingame, see you all around
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/25/2018, 05:05   #11

looking at donation, this is just another p2w server

1 $150 Donation Get Goddess Linked Set [6s, 5s, Dual Lapis] $150
2 Goddess Set [Linked with Duals and Lapis Lv5] $100
3 Goddess Weapons [Linked] $100
4 Goddess Set [Clean x2 Tops] $75
5 Veliroth Accessories [Linked] $50
6 x2 Goddess Tops [Clean] $25
7 x2 Goddess Weapons [Clean] $25

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlspade View Post
Very professional server. First time sever owner with plenty of previous admin and deving experience. If you love 4.5 you wont regret downloading this. And if you dont love it then it will of been worth it just to see the custom features inside the server yourself.

Jlspade and the advertise man is jlp06...sound like somebody was trying to compliment themselves with a second account lmao
Old 05/25/2018, 06:19   #12

just pay2win
Old 05/25/2018, 06:23   #13

150$ for a maxed set? My server is over double that. 150$ is pocket change depending on where you live.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancientsea View Post

Jlspade and the advertise man is jlp06...sound like somebody was trying to compliment themselves with a second account lmao
We both have different servers I owner Shaiya Diverge and He owns a whole other server. We are just voices what we think. I dont give credit often but i give it where its due.

Also his account was made 7 years ago and mine was made 4 years ago. So for us to of made extra accounts for "complimenting our selfs" is extremely irrelevant especially with this as our very first server ever. And our very first shaiya advertisement post.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/25/2018, 10:10   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by az001 View Post
just pay2win
Just another irrelevant person interjecting his opinion where its not needed or wanted.

First and foremost, Shaiya was originally made to be a F2P P2W game..
With that being said, I've put a lot of time and money into this server.

Any server that is "free" is probably unprotected and/or doing nothing to improve the experience of that server.

As a lot of people on this forums are aware Shaiya is a very old, outdated platform. There are a lot of exploits and bugs.

You can farm everything in game fairly easilyon my server, but for players (normally like myself) it is nice having an option to donate what you don't have time or don't want to- farm for.

Goddess Gear drops from fortune bags FYI.

Quote:

And it sounds like you are another Irrelevant idiot whose opinion nobody cares. See my above reply ^^
See what happens when you assume things?
You look like an idiot.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/25/2018, 11:38   #15

Quote:

Well looks like u don't know what you're talking about, shaiya always been a P2W, except from cbt to Ep3 lol.
On OS there was tier spenders every weekend and in ep4. 5+ it was the one who's speds the most get a maxed stuff, so most likely 1300€ to get smtg and not just 150 lol.
Therefore, it's nice to be able to donate for stuffs u don't have time to farm. Moreover, it's helpful towards the server itself. Your choice, go work and earn that € or stay home to farm but then don't complain