Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Aztaroth

Discussion on Shaiya Aztaroth within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shaiya Aztaroth

this server is a joke, so is its owner. They had to hack my server and steal everything just to clone it for their own. From the droplist, merchants, quests, database, etc. They cant do anything for themselves and make it their own. I'm not a pro i couldnt keep them out. But this is ridiculous. We all have just as much right as any other private server.
Old 05/18/2018, 17:31   #2

elite*gold: 74
This is for advertising not your personal issues.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/20/2018, 01:05   #3

elite*gold: 0
If you can't keep hackers out i'm sorry but it's not that hard to actually put some time into reading here. A lot of the dev's put down time to make it easy for new dev's to open a server. it's not really that hard.

on the other hand, play a server that didn't put in the time to make it them self normally fall down easy too..

Thing is if ppl know others hack you, there accounts are not safe. and some players use the same username and password on a lot of servers. this is not a way to treat that players info. And complain here after, that is not good on your part for your future as a dev and your rep.
Old 05/20/2018, 11:37   #4

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
#closed - as said above, advertising, not bashing.
Closed Thread