Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mastershaiya Reborn

Discussion on Mastershaiya Reborn within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mastershaiya Reborn

We were one of the best servers around 9 years ago, and after taking a long break, Master Shaiya has come back to keep you company for the time you want to enjoy your free time gaming.

We bring you an Old-School .Ep 5.4, Level 70 Cap ,150 exp rate. Server. events here and there while 99% of the items are dropped by the monsters in game.

Easy = level 1 and normal leveling ( need to buy level 1 weapon at NPC in starter towns )
Normal = level 15 ( need to buy level 1 weapon at NPC in starter towns )
Hard = Level 30 ( need to buy level 1 weapon at NPC in starter towns )
Ultimate = level 70 ( this comes with gear/weapon/capes and Accessory )

Oldscool? we have it:

Kill rate x1
Donation points when killing others
Max Lapis level 7
PVP 15, 30 and 70

Protection for server and players.

Want the Old time Shaiya, but don't want to use 1 year to be the best? choose us..

Yes you don't get all for free. sorry. But you get the old school feeling. But not the 1 year and still only level 65 :-P

Old 05/14/2018, 19:53   #2

Good luck!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2018, 23:18   #3

Might have the potential to be a great server like it once was.

Good luck, Ill keep an eye on it
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2018, 13:03   #4

sorry for the website error. host issue. but we are using as a backup untill it's fixed. so sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristimitez View Post
lol btw now atm server website it is down so it cant be a great server if this server no have the best and great server features and ddos protect too thanks !
If you have nothing to say kristimitez. please don't say anything.

Thank you
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/16/2018, 18:39   #5

lols still on maint 2days after planed open
Old 05/17/2018, 03:48   #6

Good luck, hope the server works!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2018, 00:48   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumstg View Post
lols still on maint 2days after planed open

yea sorry about that. was not able to detect all problems in beta. But now we are good. only weekly bugg fixes/upgrades.

At times 10 ish ppl can't find all problems. but when we got 30-50 we found them easyer :-P
Old 05/24/2018, 22:34   #8

secound time website fail. we have to have a talk with the host about this. this is not ok

we use Under the down time.

Again so sorry

we are back again at Only a host server problem this time :-)
Old 06/04/2018, 11:53   #9

Running with 50+ players now. PVP, Balanced and everything atm seems great. If you want to help the weaker side it's Light. The have A lot of farmers but not all the pvpers they need at all time zones. but getting there..
Old 06/14/2018, 09:00   #10

Light need a litle help. other then that perfect.

No it's not pay to win as a lot ask. everything in item mall you can farm in game + item mall points. there is nothing special you can buy that you can not farm. And we have players asking maybe not to have this much MM events as the items seems too much for some. But we are not here to make you work for years to get stuff. we want it to be kind of easy. but still make a working server for more then a few month :-)
Old 06/25/2018, 12:42   #11

Heya! Master Shaiya Reborn (MSR) Players !

We introduce to y'all ! Our First naked PvP at WCM !

Saturday 7th of July 2018 ! 8pm server Time !

Rules :

Only level 1 Weapon (Farmable at Map 1)

Any Accessories allowed

No Gears/Cape

No killing Behind Chickens o-o

See y'all !

This will be a monitored event by GM and GS Staff members. Anyone using 70 gears or Weapons during event or comes to Map with Gears on toon are subject to disciplinary action aka Jail Time for the duration of the event

Event Ends when a Faction Loses and quits or when a GM decides to end event
Old 08/07/2018, 07:26   #12

Very nice server, the staff is friendly, balanced classes, there are like 50-60 ppl most of the time online but if more ppl come it will be great because they deserve it.

[New Shaiya Olympus ]
Old 09/05/2018, 00:43   #13

We added protection for close to all cheat's this game have.

This makes problems for some players. Sorry for that.

But here is the fix.

1 Make a folder where you want the game/client. Make sure that is not scanned by your antivirus.

here is how if you only have windows 10 security

If you get this. that the account does not exist. this is the error.

Make sure your client folder is not scanned.

Then extract the client in that folder after you done this.

And you should be good.

We are sorry we had to do this. But it makes the game a lot more far for everyone, and why we think it's a good thing to add. again so sorry

Because of boss problems. players killed monsters when others killed bosses, players remade raid and a lot of other way's to "bugg" the boss drop.

We added NPC's to every boss. take the quest and kill the boss. All that does it now get a box that might drop something. or nothing. Everyone have 50% to get something or not. That way none can "fix" the drop anymore
Old 09/05/2018, 08:08   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMCronus View Post
We added NPC's to every boss. take the quest and kill the boss. All that does it now get a box that might drop something. or nothing. Everyone have 50% to get something or not. That way none can "fix" the drop anymore
This is one of the most dumb Workaround-solution i could have imagined
Old 09/05/2018, 09:12   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaqalaqqa View Post
This is one of the most dumb Workaround-solution i could have imagined
Good you could post then :-) for us it works perfect. To me that don't seems stupid but. good you could tell us :-P