Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SHAIYA ERA - EP 4.5

Discussion on SHAIYA ERA - EP 4.5 within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 03/16/2018, 18:41   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlz View Post
It was about the fun you had on your way to 60

I agree with you 100% teaming up with others grinding dungeons and pando and ect taking time to lvl and having a laugh in chat was the most fun aspect of shaiya for me and maaaaaanny others working together and no single person being much more OP than the other in the teams and a proper setup.

That is what you call an awesome server so yeah i know there will be many players happy to play here so long as it don't get p2w and owner can defo keep the server up for years and not do what many others do to make money.
totally what i was going to write... x)
this is what make a server living... having fun with friends while playing, always having something to do and not just farm your gear in 3 days and then just sit in AH... like menniks just said shaiya community is so spoiled, era is trying to get back the REAL era of shaiya by not adding exp rate or whatsoever. gold to SP but not sp to gold, this is something that kinda impressed me because all servers implement that to fill their wallet. i can assume donators will still have to farm gold (hopefully) to get geared, from now i'll wait the opening and play for the first time on a server that has everything i look for. thank you for bringing this server and lets rock
Thanks
6 Users
Old 03/16/2018, 19:15   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Propice View Post
totally what i was going to write... x)
this is what make a server living... having fun with friends while playing, always having something to do and not just farm your gear in 3 days and then just sit in AH... like menniks just said shaiya community is so spoiled, era is trying to get back the REAL era of shaiya by not adding exp rate or whatsoever. gold to SP but not sp to gold, this is something that kinda impressed me because all servers implement that to fill their wallet. i can assume donators will still have to farm gold (hopefully) to get geared, from now i'll wait the opening and play for the first time on a server that has everything i look for. thank you for bringing this server and lets rock
There are a few servers that are pve centered and gearing up will not happen within 3 days lol x1 servers will always be reliant on boosters because anything that is not a fighter will struggle to get up there. On OS it was possible because of the huge population but most servers barely have 20-30 players on at a time and popular servers sit at 100+ at peak times. There is a reason why origin is already going down and this server will not be an exception. Its not about being spoiled, its about not having the numbers to sustain low rate servers.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/16/2018, 22:00   #18

thats why Origins is going down? LOOOOOOL
You dont know why Origins lost his member time by time.

greet 2FaT
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2018, 22:10   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaehee View Post
There are a few servers that are pve centered and gearing up will not happen within 3 days lol x1 servers will always be reliant on boosters because anything that is not a fighter will struggle to get up there. On OS it was possible because of the huge population but most servers barely have 20-30 players on at a time and popular servers sit at 100+ at peak times. There is a reason why origin is already going down and this server will not be an exception. Its not about being spoiled, its about not having the numbers to sustain low rate servers.
you don't know why origins is going down and you talk... and you cant compare to era, origin had an item mall full of lapis lv6 goddess tiered spender with dread acc... stop comparing something that is not comparable.
Old 03/16/2018, 23:30   #20

So Expensive server... ERA = waste a time.
Old 03/16/2018, 23:45   #21

This ser ver looks like so nice, im watting it forma a long time.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/16/2018, 23:49   #22

Okay, I just read somewhere in this chat that SP --> Gold is not possible.
Finally I'm not the only one that thinks SP --> Gold shouldn't be possible. It breaks early game market.

I'l give this server a try.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/17/2018, 01:32   #23

Thank you for all the criticism (positive and negative).

I'll sum up the features for you guys again since some stuff seems to be still unclear.

Game Features (basically 1:1 OS 4.5 with minor changes):
- EXP and KILL x1
- Max Level 60
- Free 30 Day Items (CRR, PID and EE)
- Max Stat Lapis lv6
- Max Ele 2
- Debuff Lapis has NOT been removed
- All drop rates are OS rates
- NO Custom Drops/Maps/Bosses
- Gold -> SP but NO SP -> Gold
- NO Gear or Lapis in Item Mall

To see all changes see our patch notes:

Everything not listed in our patch notes is still the same as in EP 4.5 OS version and has NOT been changed.

Edit: Flash and Sonic drop on the same rate as Flash ring and Sonic amulet.

Hope to see you on SHAIYA ERA soon!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/17/2018, 01:53   #24

Km so excited forma playa shaiya era, i hope a bit population playing.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2018, 04:19   #25

- All drop rates are OS rates

RIP
Old 03/17/2018, 09:31   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Propice View Post
you don't know why origins is going down and you talk... and you cant compare to era, origin had an item mall full of lapis lv6 goddess tiered spender with dread acc... stop comparing something that is not comparable.
You are probably correct on that but i still stand to the fact that private servers just dont have the numbers to sustain low rate servers. Especially when a new server very similar to this will come out very soon. Either way i do wish the server the best of luck! Woulf be nice to see a low rate server thrive in success rather than crash and burn within the first month
Old 03/17/2018, 12:44   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Diamond View Post
So Expensive server... ERA = waste a time.
expansive server?? loool! you are mad because shaiya myth (aka your server) is bad so you try to ruin new servers thread, go back to your shaiya myth and stop posting to other thread when you are not a player!!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/17/2018, 13:01   #28

lool u all the best nabs because for me the hsiya era team are so proffesionals and i know them but u are afraid to play here because u are not players u want to play on free server where everything can obtain for free if u will play here u will see who u are by yourself to make the toon stronger by farm and not by free lapis and bla bla bla free sets and all free 100% if u are a good pvper come join here and in underworld where with 2 days u can get a full maxed player wew what people the player that is a rea;;y player need to play here and to see what mind he have [Dev]Kice
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/17/2018, 16:24   #29

They will prove in 1st day if they are Profesionals ? 100+ players online on first day otherwise can say they not.
Old 03/17/2018, 19:38   #30

This is an advertising thread for our upcoming server. If you have any criticism feel free to talk about it. But please stop arguing about other servers in this thread or go into your private messages. Thank you!
Thanks
5 Users