Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya UnderWorld ep 5.4 !

Discussion on Shaiya UnderWorld ep 5.4 ! within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/03/2018, 03:05   #16

elite*gold: 0
Another server dead in couple months, maybe in less. Its an awful community, this game is pretty much half dead.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2018, 03:18   #17

elite*gold: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thro- View Post
Another server dead in couple months, maybe in less. Its an awful community, this game is pretty much half dead.
Welcome to Shaiya
Old 03/03/2018, 08:58   #18

Quote:

Where do you see server dead?

Old 03/03/2018, 17:21   #19

Quote:

Is dead because all kids make a new p-server every weeks.. And they closed it after 2,3 month max.. f** this kids.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2018, 19:57   #20

@ Chepsy and Dalziel

i tell you before there are no safe online MMORPG if you tell that this cheat is not implement on your server this big false this cheat it will be if other higher developer will inject your GameBase same as on shaiya tactics that nubness do before.

so please stop posting that there is no cheat ( 5. Anti Speed Hack, Skill Cut and many more... ) i will tell all players that this kind of stuff work on any Shaiya Server also in OS.
Old 03/03/2018, 20:40   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatBestNub™ View Post
Another spyrow server..
Of course it is... I mean, Neo went to Raven after diverge and joined Spyrow's staff for just 2 days and then suddenly Neo decided to create a server on his own? It's a bit too much to be a coincidence.. And of course Spyrow chose to make a new ep5.4 with Neo as the obvious ADM and himself as the backround Developer.. Hence why you also see Nallyness here in this thread bumping it + defending it while she used to be bumping Raven + Rebirth threads/servers the past few months.. You may try to hide Spyrow, but you actually cannot. You owe a thanks to Neo for the big amount of players cause he's actually the pinoy "leader" in the pinoy shaiya community, lol.
Old 03/04/2018, 00:11   #22

elite*gold: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by maggascool1 View Post
Of course it is... I mean, Neo went to Raven after diverge and joined Spyrow's staff for just 2 days and then suddenly Neo decided to create a server on his own? It's a bit too much to be a coincidence.. And of course Spyrow chose to make a new ep5.4 with Neo as the obvious ADM and himself as the backround Developer.. Hence why you also see Nallyness here in this thread bumping it + defending it while she used to be bumping Raven + Rebirth threads/servers the past few months.. You may try to hide Spyrow, but you actually cannot. You owe a thanks to Neo for the big amount of players cause he's actually the pinoy "leader" in the pinoy shaiya community, lol.
Bravo! It’s pretty obvious
Old 03/04/2018, 09:26   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggascool1 View Post

Bouch of kiod no life stay behind Pc and do what he knows best - FLAME

I have an question - is there an server advertezing here who dont get flamed or trash talking but always same "KINGS of Elitepvper", non of you notice there is 0 server to have all credits? everyone who advertezing his srv here get flamed trash talking accused of something?
Is an main reason they get closed,
There are some srvs who have nothing to do with elitepvpers and guess what? they are Epic,
desire, chaos, league of shaiya .

All you kids know is just to flame acuse and everything.

1 thing -- I have nothing with this server, im not even an GS, i wont have anything again with any shaiya server. all of you can go and be leaded by anyone you wish!

My Server will be closed by date of 8th March and after i will be again an ghost !!

As for this server : Those who have dont know Neo was my best friend so i wish him all the best with his server.

Now "KINGS of Elitepvpers" Go finde another server to flame and trash talking or better go search for an LIFE!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2018, 00:52   #24

Well, ghosts are invisible to the common eye, but still present.

Another hint that the theories people posted are actually true? You'd be a ghost to the community, but run this server from the shadows after announcing to close yours (was it really doing that badly for you to close it?)
Old 03/06/2018, 05:03   #25

is this what a dead server looks like?

7 raids full in Royal rumble after 4 days since opened.
6th day reached 329 players online 10 raids in Royal Rumble. at US and EU time fury raid can still get 4 raids aol only 2 since most AOL are PH.. so for a 1 week old server this is a dead one? then what do you call those servers that already opened for months and has less than 100 online? very alive? lol.. and this is Chep and Neo server, no one else, we might have bought 3 scripts from spyrow but only cause we trust him better than other devs out there..haters gon hate.. haters makes us famous.. we will keep growing even faster..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/07/2018, 04:31   #26

i checked the drop list and i noticed sp drops from only kills or vote. So its like u force people to feed without any chance of farming gears(boss drops dont count really there is 100s of gears to drop from and chances of getting geared from boss , well everyone knows). I understand need of donations but there must be better ways of doing it rather than focing new players to feed donators. other than this looks like good server.

Edit: not hating but its kind of funny to see the ss DALZIAL post where whole ah full of people with market "long live underworld" "NEO NEO NEO" " Underworld number1" etc , was wondering why would players do that instead of what ah is used for ... . Man u have so many players post a natural ss of them doing normal things why would u post such dumb staged ss really.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2018, 10:02   #27

lol ask players if we force them to feed lmao..you envy or just plain stupid? do you even realize that even when I stop pvp it's the farmers themselves who gets mad when I make notices like let's take a rest first and eat, all of them answers "No Eating admin let's just pvp"..they love pvp here..because they get 300 sp everytime you get 200 kills here..and if you are so envy about my post where there are a lot of people vending in ah then do it too lmao..i posted some of the events that happened here..that was best caption event in AH not staged ss lmao you are just so envy hahahaha...you know the difference between us? you lack imagination.. peace hahahaa ciao
Old 03/07/2018, 15:00   #28

they are pinoys,feed is in their nature so its pretty easy to gear up
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2018, 16:12   #29

So... returning player here, returning after a 3 or so years break. Is this server worth joining at all? Is it active? Do you think it will last more than a few months?

Thanks
Old 03/07/2018, 17:07   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Elinya~ View Post
So... returning player here, returning after a 3 or so years break. Is this server worth joining at all? Is it active? Do you think it will last more than a few months?

Thanks

Not in the slightest, if you're someone that rages easily might aswell skip this server.

1) Staff doesn't listen to players , GMs /kick you for having a valid conversation just cause they got butthurt , ADMs ignore people and when they're hit with a LEGIT question they too /kick people
2) SpyRow's 6th server? in 3 months. He's gonna deny it all he wants but even the staff is the same one through the past few servers.
3) A certain someone, from staff his ign rhymes with "[ADM]Geo" , has a bad record for stealing money from Shaiya Diverge.

One good thing is that there's 24/7 events, not even kidding It's back to back events and players wouldn't even have a short 10min break. Literally destroying a life.
Closed Thread