Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Shaiya UnderWorld ep 5.4 !

Discussion on Shaiya UnderWorld ep 5.4 ! within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 12/10/2018, 16:34   #76

elite*gold: 0
So, you kept posting to my threads, let me see what more I can find if I keep digging.

Old 12/11/2018, 11:48   #77

Hollow deeper then because it's zero

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/11/2018, 14:15   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADMIN]Phreak View Post
So, you kept posting to my threads, let me see what more I can find if I keep digging.

Underworld has 400 players online each day consistently, I don't think Syn has a need to go out and search for more.

These are guilds messaging Syn and wanting to join the server but they want something in return and 10 000 SP is the bare minimum offer he made which shows hes not desperate. I can farm that in one day, seriously.

As I make this post there are 4 raids battling each other... while plenty in AH and plenty more farming roaming the maps. This server is successful and despite this Syn offers what little help he can to new players who want to join.

here recorded while making this post

there is no specific time for pvp... its 24/7 and you get sick of it LoL

I'm not saying its perfect there are a lot of things I hate. But there is more positive than negative and like I said in my previous post, this server will last a long time with or without us.

So I think Syn is sincere with his comments on this forum.

Only problems I see on this server
-unfair orange stats on some players (possibly staff) (all servers give unfair advantage to their friends staff and donators its nothing special)
-not protected from hacks,exploits ie Delite and such
-no strong effort to make balanced pvp but that cant be blamed on staff, they try, players are just dumb and dont listen.

Despite all this I still play because its very clear how much work they put in to the server and its a lot of fun as you can see in the video.

So the point of this post is... haters gonna hate.
I like both your servers so please stop attacking each other.
At least Syn's server has been up for a year -cough- cough-
I support Syn in this case, hes right, you guys cant keep your servers up so when he posts on your thread, at least he is honest.

Don't go out searching servers that will close within a couple of months, this server right here all you need. PvP, PvE friends and big community. One guild wont ruin this server like many others. You come here for you own sake, not for the servers sake. Server is doing great.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/11/2018, 17:26   #79

Yes really need a good protection for hacks/exploit and this servers gonna be more awesomes , need somes UOF if u guys want join

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2018, 07:14   #80

[quote=smackem2;37279055]

Quote:
[CENTER]So, you kept posting to my threads, let me see what more I can find if I keep digging.
ohhh boy ohh boy,
Im not gulity your players quit your servers and try go another server and try deal with ADM's
Means you have an issues bud, If is not UnderWorld is another server, they quit as Teams not 1 by 1, so checkout whats the problem instant to stay on epvp and flame others
Old 12/14/2018, 18:08   #81

@

That number of online player is just bull ****.
ask any UW players,
has there been more then 3 raids for pvp EVER? You'd mostly see 2 raids. And 2 full raid only amount to 60 players. Besides THEY're still asking for faction needs support......

Don't count FFA, that's just falling pies from the sky.
Old 12/14/2018, 19:17   #82

This server lasted almost a year maybe or something idk exact number, when every single other admins close theirs within 2-3 month. They at least deserve some respect.You can hate on spyrow for his actions in past, but as an admin he always provided very good servers to play ,any player who is non biased will say it.
I really dont understand this phreak guy posting here when he cant run his servers past 2/3 month.
Anyway,These threads are suppose to be feedbacks im gonna give mine. i didnt pvp yet just farming few days. Farming seems decent, lots of things to farm and everything can be farmed in game with relatively easily(compared to grinding servers). I see people calling for pvp at both my morning and night time so it seems active pvp as well. So far i liked it.
Old 12/15/2018, 04:06   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhaisiTore View Post
I really dont understand this phreak guy posting here when he cant run his servers past 2/3 month.
I'm pretty sure I have my own opinion which I can post anywhere. You don't really have to read it or anything else.

Just for your records, it was 5 months and also I've only had 1 server.
Get your facts straight or don't bother mentioning my name.
Old 12/15/2018, 05:37   #84

Quote:
I'm pretty sure I have my own opinion which I can post anywhere. You don't really have to read it or anything else.

Just for your records, it was 5 months and also I've only had 1 server.
Get your facts straight or don't bother mentioning my name.

6-15-18 was server open post, 9-19-18 or something was closing date. sure it was 5 month in whatever math u learned but my math tells me its 3 month.

1-04-18 was first post, this one didnt even last 2 month.

So @, u can post anywhere u want its free internet, but again so can i. Since u couldnt take my simple criticism about failing to run server past 3 month like a man and had to come here and trash me, im just gonna repeat what u said before " Get your facts straight or dont bother mentioning my name"
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/15/2018, 09:19   #85

The online Number is fake, server is trash, game economy is down, spyrow give an **** about server.
So please do not come and play it, go play hello kitty!
Shaiya UnderWorld opened by 18th January, since day 1 server have toons of ppl , aloot of pvp and many grinders.
Atlast We are here to provide an game for those who still love play shaiya, and not changeing servers every 1-2 months or weeks.
Anyway Haters gonna Hate, but mean time Shaiya UnderWorld Stay UnderWorld with Gates Opene!!!
Haters go play Hello Kitty
Old 12/15/2018, 15:26   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhaisiTore View Post
You have a point it wasnt a 5 month server, it was a 4 month server, but still that was the first server i ever owned. On the previous servers I was just part of the staff team. Im pretty sure most shaiya owners opened multiple servers before they had a succesful one; Diverge is my second server.

Now if you have any other questions or something you want me to explain, feel free to DM me.
Let SpyRow advertise on his thread.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/15/2018, 16:12   #87

Quote:

Now if you have any other questions or something you want me to explain, feel free to DM me.
Let SpyRow advertise on his thread.
I did not made this thread to adverizing here, This place is full of trashers flamers haters, but if ppl talk about UnderWorld let them talk, i always take good and bad suggestion not like others who only lisen when they hear something good about theri server.

Thank you !
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/18/2018, 16:16   #88

Is there any German Population on Server?
Old 12/18/2018, 22:06   #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by κııσκυ. View Post
Is there any German Population on Server?
Kinda many germans on fury side.
Old 12/22/2018, 08:58   #90

Event List for this End of Year 2018!!!
Toons of events and promotion until END so stay tuned on UnderWorld

« Shaiya Implosion | Sculvania 5.4 »